How come Sup Forums doesn't like her anymore?

How come Sup Forums doesn't like her anymore?

>"I love pizza! lol I'm so quirky!"

>"Hey user, can you please eat my cunt and asshole? I need my body parts licked so badly.. please, eat my ass till I cum, and stick your tongue far up my pussy. I promise I'll let you blow your loads in me, or I'll suck you off. Whatever you want. Just please, lick me clean, pleasssee!~!"

I never liked her. Never found her attractive. I'm sorry I have standards and it starts with a pretty face.

This yanomami tittied moley bitch cannot act. Now stop posting her and let her go into obscurity.

Look at those eyes; empty, mournful, defeated.

What did Raimi mean by this?
It was such an odd thing for Ben to say to Peter moments before he died.

That kind of shit traumatizes you for life.

>anymore

We replaced her

We saw her nudes, we got what we wanted.

It was a different time

What is she pointing at?

G_d

Became too popular.

Reverse that image and she's checking THESE DIGITS

The magic got lost after seeing her naked

the bbc that she wants

I never did, only those with shit taste did to begin with

She betrayed us.

She got ultra hubris. That's what happened. Then when her nudes leaked she had a mindbreak and now she's all the worst stereotypes; bitchy diva, high on her own hype, homewrecker, thinks she's above it all, smarter than everyone, highest paid actress in hollywood, attentionwhore xtreme AND STILL THE VICTIM.

On her promo tour for "Passengers" Chris Pratt constantly had to salvage the situations because she was being bitchy or flat-out ignoring people.

It's sad. Back around Winter's Bone she was /our girl/.

it's crazy how obvious this was as it was happening too. i remember when those leaks came out, i thought her career specifically would nosedive.

She literally has dog tits

Disgusting lumpy bitch

She looks and sounds like shit