Official religion of Sup Forums - Memetic Hermetics/KEK

Brothers in KEK - let us discuss how to channel the Chaos that is around us since the beginning of mankind. KEK will be our Focus godhead for the channeling of chaotic energy.

Chaos wills all and everything. Possibilities are woven by will and desire. Do not care strongly for the outcome - Memetic Hermetics work best when channeled with complete apathy.

I will be here to answer people's questions if they are interested in Chaos Magic.

Praise KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/
chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/confused.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I best serve Kek?

By willing things.

Memetic Hermetics act as 2 Pillars and a spirit.

The first pillar is Desire. The second is Will.

The Spirit is irony.

Pit into a model this means: You have a desire. Then you need to will this subconscious desire consciously.

Ironically doing this makes you not care about about the outcome. So you won't get hurt either way and should your will and desire come to fruition you allow yourself a pleasant surprise.

There is more to it.

As for channels, everything that has symbolic worth will work. I use candles and a frog statue.

Doest it matter if you call it qek,cuk, kek or is it the intend that matters?

Trump will die before he is inaugurated as POTUS

Ive been praising kek since the first kek thread . So happy to see the spirit is alive. Praise Kek

Getting my paycheck tomorrow, any recommendations for books on heretics and meme magic? Maybe I should get the book of the dead, since kek is an Egyptian god and all.

What is that image from

Lsd dream emulator, a surreal game about exploring dreams based off a dream journal by the developers. It's on PSN, I highly recommend it, very kinocore.

Will KEK make brexit happen?

Are the Kek statues restocked on Amazon yet?

yes

Kek blessed you for wanting to buy a statue :0

Sounds sick,i already got the heebie jeebies

I literally had a dream like this with the same setting just more detailed two years ago

nothing is true! everything is permitted! lets get weird!

Are the sinners called cucks?

When journalists are looming at this board I think they really have a bad time describing this community.

>Next to Sup Forums the board Sup Forums - politically incorrect is one of the most infamous boards on Sup Forums. Sup Forums posters are usually racist, deny the holocaust, die hard trump supporters and they worship an ancient Egyptian frog god called kek.

By offering him fresh memes.
Every week I create a new Pepe to please Qek.
Pic related: my latest Pepe.

Praise Qek !

is KEK the same as chaos from 40k if so keen

Double checked.

Also this is how religious wars start. In 1000 years men will be killing each other over whether it's spelled Kek or Qek.

pol's own lifeforce is sustained by happenings. Kek in all his glory grants us our desires

Its spelled Kek, faggot.

Reminder to REPORT AND SAGE.
This is not politics or news related.

I also spell it Kek.

But is a heretic!

How is Keks will not politics or news related?

You christfags are always a laugh and a half

We are the seeds of the future Theocratic Imerpium of Kek. I don't see how it isn't politics related.

Didn't you hear the good news ? Qek has spoken to us yesterday, he wants that we call him Qek now.
I think that is because he doesn't want us to focus on his name, but on his meme magic.
I can only suppose as a humble kekist.

Praise Qek my friends.

Koran
Quran
Kek
Qek

Nyet.

I recommend you don't pay for magic books. Go to /x/, look for an /omg/ thread. Their library is a national treasure.

KEK wills it

Qek or Kek is fine. Remember that Kek was before the Latin alphabet. So the phonetic pronunciation is most important.

Kek has ruled against you, vile dog. May he protect Trump's divine ascension

Ever since you faggots started this shit kek has forsaken us.

Kek only reveals himself when the time is right.

by kek... let his name be heard. PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE KEK

What is the name of our Bible?

Kekle? Koran + Bible + Kek
Kekmarillion?
Kekament?

Also sprach kek

Kekronomicon

Kek among the ruins

Brothers, this is a Kekian Monk reporting in.

I was b& last week for two days for checking Kek's glorious presence. We are being denied free practice of religion.

PRAISE
KEK'S TIMELINE AND NOT OURS

The true believers understand this.

You don't need to buy anything.

Here's a treasure trove that will keep you busy for a few lifetimes, even if you are in solitary.
sacred-texts.com/

>Will Kek reveal us this day?

The worshippers of Kek are the Qek

>Qek is with us

>sheep.exe
>tfw I can't get that fag working again

fucking pepe needs to stop already

MAX ADOLF

Qek, Kek, Smug Frog, Sad Frog it doesn't matter.

It hasn't even begun and you faggots already want Schism over his fucking name.

Also is Qek unisex?

>Checked

singles prove kek is not real

>WHAT THE FUCK

it is decreed, kek is a myth, a phony, false pretender and the singles confirm it

This just proves Qek hates Anglo scum like you.

>Damn Son

HE DOESN'T LIKE HIS NICKNAME TODAY
ON THIS HOLY SOLSTICE WE ONLY CALL HIM BY HIS PROPER NAME
PRAISE KEK FOR SHOWING US THE WAY

Everyone in this thread needs to kill themselves

Fuck off

y-you too

>No, you first

You have been checked by Kek.

You have just commited an act of sacrilege against the church of Kek. The gods will judge you through trial by KEK. Check your keks or get keked.

What's wrong with the expression of religion? At least this has some basis in Egypt, more than Christianity did certainly. And we see the daily, undeniable expression of memetics.

Just because you believe (or not) in something else and wish the death of others is perhaps something you should look at in your own life. Are you threatened? Saddened?

Kek's light will shine. I will offer a prayer for you, sB9.

As a Christian I sometimes wonder if Kek is Jesus reborn through the collective mind of Sup Forums

get to end kek

chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/confused.html

Wizards are all going to be cast out by God. This is not funny or smart. Consorting with God's enemies will not be tolerated.

So you discovered demonic spirits, congrats. Now look for God before you really regret it.

biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=Matthew 1

Can it be?@

You misunderstand, kek commands you to kill yourselves

Its spellt KEG you filthy heretic!

>Kek says Heresy is afoot, Repent or get keked, nigger

is this what The WAAGHHH! feels like

We don't have any reason to believe this is a demon. What binds Sup Forums together is a vision of prosperity for the future and a dissatisfaction with the world falling further and further from God's light.

All we know of Kek is that he has brought joy back into our hearts.

I want this statue. Restock pls.

Someone link pls?

Worshippers of qek are kek?

Memeonomicon

The book of Memes

>We don't have any reason to believe this is a demon
No, you're using magic to commune with an evil spirit (God's enemy).

You are reveling in uncleanness and recruiting others to perish with you. You will reap what you sow.

>worshipping literal meme diety
Worse than abrahamics, Zoroaster would be ashamed

>Summon it

No, kek is male. His feminine counterpart is named kuk. She is represented in Egyptian mythology by a snake head. I'm not kidding about the name, her name really is kuk (pronounced c.uck)

Keks and kuks are two opposite sides of the same coin of chaos. Keks represent masculine chaos, kuks feminine chaos. Difference between pols right wing stance and tumblr tier sjws radical left wing stances

Dubs to prove kek is real

I have failed to denounce the heretic, brothers

Kek be eternal glory!

Nigger, kek is literally the god of chaos and darkness. We pray to him because happenings are fun

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

These lyrics are from a song by Katy Perry, whose videos are full of satanic imagery.

You're going to regret it.

Can't argue with those digits

KEK is a God and we would do well to worship him

>We pray to him because happenings are fun
You want to know what's really happening? You are being punished by God. Every time you see something good happen on TV, 10 bad things happen. You are contributing to the downfall of the western world.

Pope Honorius III would use his papal powers to summon demons in his room at night by reading from ancient sacred texts just so he could banish them to Hell. If we could get Francis to read from the Memonimicon, perhaps we can bring kek into being. Francis seems like a pussy, I don't think he could banish kek.

>This
He make things Happen
>Le Eternal Kek

OBJECTION!

Who heh here

but it's juicy j

The Christian Gott ist a false idol. Discard him and free yourself

>anglo

I'm pretty sure most of us here believe the western world has to fall to be rebuilt. Continuing as things currently are is a slow death. If the west is to die let her die with a bang not a whimper

I am happy that even in Singapore KEK has spread :) KEK makes life worth iving