Song just fades out

>song just fades out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpKypvDjiPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>song fades in

>band starts chanting USA! USA! USA! USA!

>song starts to fade out but then ends abruptly

>Song ends

Each track is listenable by itself but when listening to the album in order everything smoothly transitions

80s on a nutshell

Do you guys ever feel like the song just continues eternally anyway? Like if you listen to an album with fadeouts, you’re still listening to it now, you just can’t tell, but the band is still jamming.

Nonagon infinity > songs ending

That is the most chiche thing ever. I fucking hate it. Most of the time these threads are stupid but this is an actual thing that is annoying.

>song ends with band members discussing how good of a take that was

when a song starts with a fade in i def do

>song fades out
>in a live performance

Pretty much every Flying Lotus track

>WE WUZ JAMES JOYCE N SHIET

>song crescendos, then once it reaches its peak, the entire album ends

>last song on the album finishes the album off with an 11 minute track ending on a crescendo
>IT FUCKING FADES OUT

>really long song at the end of album that isn't as good as the band think it is.

theres a case to be made for the fade out

see youtube.com/watch?v=QpKypvDjiPM

lol did we post about the same album

in a past life i was james joyce and i know this because ever since i was a child i've been sexually aroused by the smell of big stinky farts. unfortunately, this is the only thing i inherited from him.

>song ends before the 43 minute mark

>Song ends up with drummer throwing the drumsticks against the wall because of sheer frustation after so many takes

it's also poorly produced but that's part of the charm desu

t. commie

there were studies done that show that fading out a song repeating some part of it made the listener remember the song longer. oh hey there's this guy

>song ends resolving into the start of next song

>song fades out one second in
>immediately fades back in

>song fades out as the guitar solo is getting hot

I assume he's about to hit a sour note and they just want us to assume these guys can jam forever.

ZERO
GAP
PLAY
BACK

I like a good fade out. It's comfy.

do you lads ever turn up your volume with the fade out, so that the song just continues on, but there's this ominous hiss getting louder and louder by the second until the song ends

I try not to
It leads to a rude surprise

>not liking the rude surprise

I love fade outs

Fade out is cool. It implies eternity

No see mine was about the album just ending right when the crescendo peaks, no fadeout.

>song just fuckin uhhhhhhhhh

Dark Side of the Moon

there's a scientific reason to fade out - the song never ends, it gets stuck in your head. Songs are more likely to get stuck in your head when you didn't finish listening to the whole thing (hear a chorus in a store, move on to new store, have chorus stuck in head)

NONAGON INFINITY

>song ends exactly as it starts, so listening to it repeatedly makes a perfect loop

Pink Floyd

any examples of this?

funny story, i had a copy of the gorillaz first album, and it had a skip in the song "new genius(brother)" that looped the beat perfectly, and if i ever put this cd in, it would skip at that part as long as you let it, i let it play once for upwards of 10 minutes before ive noticed that its just a loop

I don't know about any songs but The Wall loops

Basically every Steely Dan song does this and it's the only thing I don't like about them. So annoying when it's every song on the album that does it

>song ends with couple getting hit by a van

And you'd think Steely Dan would be above it due to the complexity of their music

Sunbather?

>song ends with vocalist doing a capella

>when a song fades in, then fades out, then fades in again
Every fucking time I reach Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others I think "wait what the fuck is wrong with my headphones/speakers" for a second

>song has singer drive off a bridge
MY TEA'S GONE COLD I'M WONDERING WHY

>two songs fit perfectly when played at the same time, forming a new third song