How many rounds would mcgregor last against Terence Crawford?

How many rounds would mcgregor last against Terence Crawford?

He killed the African in three, so less than that.

2 rounds, I believe. Crawford is a fucking monster.

Is this guy going to be the next big boxing superstar once Floyd and Manny retire?

him or Lomachenko probably.

Maybe. Can he go up to Canelo and GGG's weight class?

and Canelo of course*

Both, I guess. Maybe Garcia too.

McGregor vs Golovkin would be nice.

You're heartless.

Conor would not bother to fight obscure boxers (everyone except Mayweather) as his only reason was to bank $100m+

>crawford, lomachenko, GGG
>obscure boxer

Danny Garcia is legit as fuck.

is this b8

Normies would look at you funny if you mentioned any of those names. They're all literal whos.

He's a 170lb irish gorilla. He'd bounce his head off the canvas.

Crawford would murderate him. I don't think he'd get out of the third. I mean you just know that McGregor would say something to piss Bud off and Bud would go out there and just absolutely destroy him.

It's true that McGregor wouldn't fight anyone except Floyd but it's also true that all the people we're talking about would destroy McGregor.

One.

Kid too slick & lanky.

My PFP#1tbhm8

Which is why casuals don't know shit about boxing. They get caught up on the celebrity aspects of boxing and mma as well. Its eyerolling banter at its finest

Mcgregor could make close to 100m fighting Canelo but you're never going to hear Mcgregor mention Canelos name.

Crawford is 160, which is heavier than Mayweather.

Can't wait til Golovkin kills that McCannely poof.

He's got the skills in the ring but not really the personality for it. He needs a rival too, shame he's a little too big for Lomachenko.

yeah people don't seem to understand if mcgregor was in there with someone his own size he would have been badly hurt