Mfw people have to argue about which Star Wars movies are the best instead of just enjoying all the awesomeness

>mfw people have to argue about which Star Wars movies are the best instead of just enjoying all the awesomeness

This sounds like a shitty reddit-tier meme that a family member would post to facebook

>awesomeness
leeeeeeeaaaaavvvvveeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>someone is bitching about star wars when they should be talking about Justified

>image.jpg
as if your post wasn't faggoty enough

>mfw people have to argue about which Star Wars movies are the best instead of just growing up and realizing they all suck

They have value in their cultural impact and innovation, but continuing to argue about them like they're some of the most important cinema ever created is embarrassing.

I'll take a Justified debate

3>2>1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=6

But they all suck m8

>t. edgy contrarian

Why do you care if I'm on a phone?

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- S. Pegg
>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- G. Lucas
>"SW ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood. It created the big-budget comic book mentality."
- P. Schrader
>"A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness
>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core."
- David Cronenberg
>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- W. Friedkin
>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu
>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- A. Jodorowsky
>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

4>2>6>1>3>5

>putting 6 above 3

Why is he wearing a ring isn't he divorced?

It's just for style.
It's a horseshoe ring.

5>4>6>3>7>1>2>RO

>picking some blonde faggot over based Boyd as the lead antagonist

>5 at the top
>7 above 1
pham

>defining a whole season by 1 character

I also thought 6 did a great job of wrapping the show up and not really leaving any loose ends.

Granted, I don't remember the show that well 'cause I haven't seen it since it was on the air. I just remember loving all the seasons except for 5