BIG

BIG

Other urls found in this thread:

im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-b837d08e4b.gif
twitter.com/Dahoud_Fan/status/902162411955904512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13639-11-Ousmane-Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9/page317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLAUGRANA

Imagine being the boss of Rakuten, spending 100 millions shekels to sign Barça FC, thinking you'll get Messi and Suarez and Neymar, the best team ever, and you end with Dembélé and Fabinho, and retiring Messi and retiring Suarez

Where can I get a P$G shirt to see all the P$G Stars™ go out in the quarterfinals, merchant-san?

honestly? i hate this nigger. he is an absolute worthless ,,human" who does nothing but play football. he has no brains at all but will ,,earn'' an amount of money to serve a dynasty of his shit-monkey-breedings. he does NOTHING good to our society and should not be allowed to participate (plus he is an ugly shitface)

i feel like i need to add that this has nothing to do with him being black but being a retard. just in case

that applies to all pro footballers, why him specifically?

current year la, pseudo catalans fear the VAR

wtf is this shiet and why would he agree to it

i remember when i was twelve

he can be as good as them though, his problem is his ugly face and lack of charisma, I don't think he's going to be a superstar based on that. I mean is anyone going to advertise with a guy who looks like he's going to rape your 70 year old mother? at least messi is white.

guy achieved nothing so far and finished 3rd in a two horse league, which webm makes you believe he is not hypenog#154234?

Bulk him up, send him to a dentist + give him vidal's barber number and he could be the face of any video game marketed towards 14 year olds.

*paulinho

>doubting the talent of a player that can do this
>im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-b837d08e4b.gif
whatever makes you happy la

>140m for this:

twitter.com/Dahoud_Fan/status/902162411955904512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13639-11-Ousmane-Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9/page317

missed an opportunity to have the black players to put their hands on top of the whites' heads desu la

Is this real? That's way too big.

he is an awkward guy
that is his secret to success, nobody can see what's coming
he is a really effective dibbler, just unconventional

In some way: Yes. But there are some football players out there who are not complete idiots and i think may bring some profit to the world which is not easy measurable in money or production or whatever. This shithole of a cuntface would probably be a drugdealer (if he could even bring it that far). This guy is so dumb that he is near the level of being retarded. What does it say about our world/society that such a person becomes rich and famous while on other places in the world children who would bring the world much much more than him die because of hunger. inb4 -> Its not that i'm jealous of him, i have the luck to have very wealthy parents; and i try to do the right things in my ,,position'' everyday. This shitface will probably buy himself 6 lambos in different gold-tones and show his money as if it would make him worth a dime. but we all know better. brainless scum.

Uma delicia

>transfer to new bigger club
>presentation in front of international media and fans
>do 50 touches, fuck up once
>media only shows 3 second clip of you fucking up
lmao

He's not very good looking is he

>buying all these shit players for hundreds of millions of dollars

Whats the point? At least when Tsu went to halal he had already won it all

the world was never a fair place, never will be. Football is a business and he wouldn't have those lambos if he didn't bring his club 5 times their value in profits.

realisitcally speaking, who can't stop them?

What are Marlon and Paulinho doing here

this, Marlon is comin to Nice

Marlon > Mascherano > Piqué

>that team
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>going from Xavi and Iniesta to Sergi Roberto and Paulinho

How do you fuck up that badly?

In 2 years maybe but right he has no experience (have you seen that tackle against Betis by Mascherano?) and is likely going on loan to Nice. Pique is out of form currently so we can't judge based on his recent performances

that tackle was magnificent, didn't know about the transfer

implyn his sons will inherit even a dime
lmao
blacks are the greatest consumers
that's why capitalists want them in Europe

Me and my friends would totally beat their asses in a Picadito