What is his fucking problem?

He has 6.35 million people validating his insignificant existence.

He's a nigger

DUDE INSIGNIFICANT EVENT ON INSIGNIFICANT PLANET LMAO

All the vanity of celebrity combined with all the vanity of popular science

January 3rd is significant though, cuckboy.

well most of them are bots

Scientism is a Reddit-tier philosophy.

DUDE "ACKSHUALLY" LMAO

He's a smug faggot that says things to try to prove his own intelligence, when in reality it makes him look like a tool.

>this black guy is smarter and more relevant than I'll ever be so I'm gonna shitpost about him

WTF, i hate black science man now

God. He's so embarrassingly "le science!!!"

He knows numbers but his ability to interpret them in the grander scheme of human society is completely lacking.

smarter is debatable, we'd have to have a test of smarts, I've done some pretty smart things, I bet he couldn"t talk his way out of encounters with cops like I could.

And more relevant? That's just a meaningless buzzword. I think you meant to say, more famous.

Despite centuries of tradition, the global Olympics actually don't take place in Olympia, Greece.

Isn't he the same guy that said that football was a waste of time and that if we spent the same amount of time on football then on science we'd be way more advanced?

How do people like him?

He's smarter than all of you combined. Stay mad noIQers.

Isn't it obvious?

There's such a strong pseudo-intellectual following through rebbit and the like that jerks of to everything he says

And I'm not even anti-science...I have a physics degree and work as a software engineer. But these fuckfaces are irritatingly self-righteous and oblivious

at least i'm not a nigger

>smarter is debatable, we'd have to have a test of smarts, I've done some pretty smart things, I bet he couldn"t talk his way out of encounters with cops like I could.
>I'll just take smart to mean what I want it to mean

>reaching this hard

someone should punch that man in the mouth. fucking fuck

>Spouting shit i can find in Wikipedia is being smart.

Well tell me what smart means then. And also how you quantify between two individuals, which one is the smarter.

Neither is he. He's a black person. He's yet to chimpout.

>smarter means smooth-talking cops using your white privilege
And you wonder why there's a SJW movement.

No one cares bitch boy

DUDE DEADPAN PEDANTRY LMAO

>There's such a strong pseudo-intellectual following through rebbit and the like that jerks of to everything he says

Yeah that's why it's all over the front page right now you faggot

>operating on 10 year old stereotypes of reddit

He needs to say stupid pseudo-contrarian yet seemingly logical claims in order to stay popular. As long as that doesn't affect his scientific output, I give no shits

>implying I couldn't outsmart cops if I was black

fuck off racist

Everybody knows we're talking about IQ and general knowledge you stupid cuntbreather.

>Le token black science man pisses off newfags.

Nothing to see here

You are unintelligent, leave Sup Forums and come back in a few years when you can contribute to Sup Forums culture in a positive way.

So if I could beat him at jeopardy and an IQ Test, that's all it takes to be called smarter than him?

>implying you wouldn't be shot dead for no reason instead
WHITE
PRIVILEGE

>being this assblasted