The new holohoax trailer is still at positive rating. What are you waiting for, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/Brittni.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess, in the end the (((good guys))) win

what the hell?

this trailer was at +400 -1300 earlier today, unless this is a different copy of the video

Will it feature Elie "Fountains of blood" Wiesel?

If Deborah lips taste desserves to be played by Rachel Weisz, David Irving should be played by Brad Pitt.

Of course they do, goyim

wow im so inspired

EW OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE HER

OH JESUS

WHY

THERE IS NO GODDDDDD

different copy. this one has always been rated high

man i want to meet that professor guy, he is right as fuck about the holocaust

it didn't happen

do i start redpilling normies on the holohoax now?

I I put a dislike on it, they will arrest me. In Italy we can't deny the holocaust: there is nothing to deny, since it happened.

Have fun explaining to interpol why you committed such a crime. Have fun in prison you thought criminal.

The comments are hilarious. There is a long history of a jew who went to multiple camps. I totally recommend it.

It's worth noting that today Irving himself, in the face of overwhelming evidence, has been forced to admit that gas chambers at Auschwitz WERE used to kill human beings. Now he just claims it was a 'small number'.

fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/Brittni.html

Kikes twisted his nipples too hard.

I mean it did happen.

there are no gas chambers though

Is anyone here able to refute mr. Richards?

No, because he's right.

nah brah too busy downvoting youtube videos

>falling for the "hoax" meme

The Holocaust is a lie.

This is gonna backfire as fuck
lmao

Oy vey goyim what are you doing thinking you can deny the shoah goyim?

Anybody who dares speak out against the 9 gorrillion is a racist, surely you know that goyim?

My grandmother was turned into soap and a lampshade in Auschwitz and then went on to write a book about it goyim.

We must never forget what the evil white people did goyim. So be a good goy and hand over your shekels and watch this enriching film.

אתה אמיתי או פרוקסי?

I'm not a holocaust denier.

I think Irving is a loon.

BUT...Are they seriously trying to paint the entire global establishment as the UNDERDOG against a lone weirdo, who has every legal power in Europe breathing down his neck and literally no support from anyone but a handful of fringe neo-nazi groups?

That's a hell of a stretch.

when ISrael finally annex Palestine. The real Holocaust will start.

They purposefully cast an attractive woman as Debbie ((())) and a much less attractive actor as Irving.

That's right Goyim you better remember what happened in WWII.

Never mind more non-Jewish European civilians died in WWII. Never mind more Chinese civilians died in WWII. Never mind more Russian civilians died in WWII.

It's all about us the G-d's chosen. You better pay up to Israel. You will forever be in our debt.

stop stealing jewish wifi filthy Palestinian.

>Views

Typical jew clap trap about their holocaust.
Who gives a fuck........jews

thumbed down.

Well said templefag about time you got it

If anything this gives credence to the idea that the numbers and atrocities were exaggerated for effect.

I can't even tell if it's for or against it because of much more sympathetic Irving looks like in it

lol this

more people are gonna start looking into it

If the Holocaust never happened, then why didn't any of the Nazi officials use denial as a defense at their trials? From Nuremberg to Eichmann's trial to the recent show trials of elderly former camp guards, not one of them has used denial as a defense

Damn, they made sure to paint Irving as a truly evil and twisted man. And didn't the actual trial had to do with Irving accusing the Jewess of slander and she won by saying "You deny that this event happened so you're a denier :^)"?

Timothy Spall is a great actor though
if you haven't seen it, watch Pierrepoint, awesome film

Especially considering the fact that Sup Forums is getting media exposure lately. When people will look into this places like this will suck them in

Bump

It happened

shit i didnt realize that

Have they rigged this thing btw? This trailer got linked here last night and it had about 60k views but it was mostly dislikes.

We need mo holomovies quick the goy is forgettin!!!

I like how the portray the trial as a lone woman courageously fighting a white male supported by nazis, while in realy Lippstad had an army of lawyers and millions of dollars of funding against the lone Irving.

And in the end the judge even admitted that he thought there were far mor and stronger evidences of the holocaust than what was presented at the trial.

He's a great actor. But his face doesn't do him any favors. The real Irving looks fine.

The real Debbie is munted, and (((Weisz))) is fucking beautiful.

british people = smart
british man saying "no gas chambers" = goyim will think there were no gas chambers

Why did I even spend time reading that drivel.

More than likely, Jewtube and Jewgle do it on a regular basis.

Looks like a different uploader.

Yeah, why do you think we're growing more and more?
More newfags == more redpilled people
Just look at that 2016 spike

>>Deborah_Lippstadt.jpg
>>mfw

Trailer makes Irving look pretty based desu

>I WILL GIVE ANYONE WHO CAN PROVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED 1000$

>WOW GOYIM I WILL NOT DEBATE YOU ON THIS IT'S NOT MY OPINION

Even with a grand on the line this whiny jew couldn't provide proofs

>where is the evidence
>where is the proof
Are they doing this on purpose?

You can have this pic

they are also deliberately strawmanning all his arguments, he has some very interesting talks, you should look them up

ay shlomo. i am asking for the curiosity of mine. what do you think about the holocaust?

I do believe jews died in war like everyone else. but 6 million is impossible.

What, the media exposure or the movie that'll backfire?
In both cases I think it's just hubris.
>6 million is impossible
Also the fact that the number was mentioned in Jewish texts before Nazi Germany is also suspicious, as well as the fact that debate is frown upon.
I really chose naturality on this subject, but generally speaking I think all historical events should be subject to reexamination.
Soon the taboo will break, historians will have the chance to fairly and publicly debate, and I'll make up my mind.
You can't expect me to be certain of any facts regarding the events of WW2 when there is a worldwide propaganda machine and censorship.

>mfw sages are a myth

>be European
>question the holocaust
>get arrested
Nothing suspicious going on here

There is nothing to refute, since most of his points are made up drivel.

>hurr the cremation calculations are wrong because i said so

in school they taught us everyone suffered in WWI and WWII. and the amount of jews died isnt how they lied as 6 million. it is no more than 600K.

>Soon the taboo will break
its a deep part of the new liberal religion of the west, the basis for the crusade ideology of "human rights" and plays the part of the "original sin" that must be atoned for by submission to the globalist power structures and destruction of old national structures

as long as the liberal anglo america world order survives so will the holocaust, only a major shift following a total war could change it at this point so we either live with the "holocaust" or die in a real one.

I sage all the time. But the archive software neither updates frequently enough or is sophisticated enough to count them.

Jews died but not that much, much more christians died in hands of jewish commies and no one gives a fuck.
I 50 years no one but evengelicals will care about jews.

It's funny they got a normal looking woman to play the jew and a weak jaw to play David Irving.

I bet they dont show a dramatised version of Irving discovering among Ms. Lipstadt's files open to him during proceedings, there were numerous documents making arrangements to 'smash' mr irving at public events and to essentially defame him.

Might be. I honestly don't know, but I do know that the whole way we talk about the holocaust in the west is being conducted unfairly, so the facts are distorted.
As I said, I'll make up my mind when I'll hear an actual, real debate. I'm no historian
I agree that the NWO needs to be brought down to some degree to discuss this, but I disagree that we need a war. I think that at some point the western societies will simply break and reject the notion that they are sinful by their nature, and the notion that Globalism is not harmful. You can see the beginning of this already, in America, and soon enough it'll happen in Europe, and you can already see a backlash against progressiveness, which is what de facto protects the holocaust.
Don't forget that whites have warrior blood, your instincts will be your saving grace, I believe.

I'm willing to accept it didn't happen exactly how it's told in classrooms, with a precise number of Jews killed.

I'm also willing to believe that the Nazi's didn't waste time gassing every single one of the jews do to the time wastage.

But to say it didn't happen at all? I don't think regular movie goers would ever walk away from the film with that notion.

>earth is round
>ice caps are melting
>holocaust happened

Brainwashing the public right here...

Don't believe any of this, Sup Forums, stay in doors and don't even look into this. These lies by the far left are evil, and you certainly shouldn't believe them.

Just don't pay any attention to those things. Ignore them as if they have never been there.

I saw the comment section and it brings me faith in mankind.

This, normally you root for the underdog in these kind of movies and the underdog here is clearly Irving trying to fight against a whole army of government- and media-supported goons.

Also, David has been pushed out of print, but he gives his work away free, his Goering biography was an international bestseller and an absolutely brilliant piece of historical profiling from archival material.

It really is sad to see them throwing everything at him like this in his old age, after they paid publishers to burn his books in the united states, and paid people to professionally picket him whereever he goes. He is banned from most European countries because of a small portion of his historical enquiry. His daughter killed herself, she had mental health issues and the press tried to essentially blame him.

It really is quite Orwellian and fucked up that emotions can trump logical and critical enquiry, and shows just how fucked up freedom of speech is if you dont have billions of dollars to defend yourself.

Just going to leave this here, esp the bit at 3:21-3.32.:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

It was negative the other day. I wonder what (((happened)))

will they have skin lampshades shrunken heads and shit like that? showing a movie director doing PR for the americans?

you know i just want the truth

It's another copy of the video
If they were to change the dislike to like ratio so drastically Sup Forums would be talking about this now

can't wait for the articles that are going to be made about the dislikes and comments. wew

So I hear there are places in Asia that are really nice.

Anyone else moving out before America becomes openly insane?

((Weisz))

lol same here desu

He didn't say that.

They cut the trailer around it.

He said;

>I'll give anyone $1000 if they can produce a document authorizing mass killings with Hitler's name on it.

>tfw you made a comment that got a lot of likes.
Feels good mang

Even Iriving doesn't propose that.

He's got some weird hang up about;

1. Gas Chambers

2. Hitler Wuz A Good Boy He Dindu Nuffin

Does anyone have a dislike bot so we can bomb this trailer?

>mainstream historians

good goy c|:^)

>I'M NOT ATTACKING FREE SPEACH

>JUST DON'T SAY WHAT I DON'T LIKE OTHERWISE I'LLE MAKE LAWS IN 10 YEARS THAT WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL FOR SAYING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

but that has nothing to do with free speech thats just the law goyim

There is no proof whatsoever of it happening, just getting people to question that is enough for them to google it and find out it's all bullshit.

It's strange, as we essentially see every other aspect of history revisited and torn apart by post modernist academia.

Here's where I think it's going to get strange;

I've met younger people who have no idea who Pol Pot is. Who have no idea about Cambodia - About the Stalinist purges - Who don't even know who the fucking Stasi are (or that Mama Merkel was a dues paying member).

I bet as the left aligns itself more and more with the Islamist faction (just look at the previously unthinkable reality of openly anit-semite Labor party members) they will see less and less of an issue with Holocaust Denial.

But they will see a greater separation of leftist atrocities and systems from any discussion about totalitarianism or statism (you'd be surprised how many kids think 1984 is about the Nazi's) and suppression of topics like the Khmer Rouge and Year Zero or Mugabe and his programs.

wait for the US to balkanize so we can form the aryan ethnostate.

Even if the holocaust is true, this would still be a silly movie. Wow, 2 people are arguing about shit... who cares?

In the comments, someone literally responds with;

>You have freedom of speech, but not freedom of consequences, so you have to go to jail if you say the wrong thing.

Idi Amin approve this.

like i don't even care about the holocaust i've even been there to aushwitz

and its a sad sight especially in winter and i have my own opinions on what happened but outright saying you can't investigate what happened and come to your own conclusions

is 1984 tier shit

i just ask when are the movies about jews bulldozing Palestinian homes and supporters coming out in hollywood?

Is it true that the gas chamber has a flimsy wooden door?

your not allowed to take photo's of the interior (funny coincidence) but i just got the impression it was very small for the atrocities supposedly committed

that's just my opinion

to kill so many people in such a small place would require like round the clock gassing of people

They had a rollercoaster

>the ride never ends