After the role of a lifetime, I've been busy

After the role of a lifetime, I've been busy.

good for him

this

I used to hate Bush and still don't agree with a lot of his politics, but he honestly seems like a pretty alright dude.

As more and more time goes by it becomes apparent Bush was a puppet for a series of advisors/other politicians. He was literally the man who was tricked to death.

Especially by Cheney.

at least he's doing something constructive and requires effort and concentration, as opposed to jerking off on twitter

i love how he just disappeared

xbox find me a job

without this faggot we would have no isis. no rapefugee invasion in europe. no war in syria.

Thats Cheney fag

Could you imagine if his brother won?

Post the shower one!

>As more and more time goes by it becomes apparent Bush was a puppet for a series of advisors/other politicians.
A-user, it was pretty apparent back in 2001, and I mean January-August of '01.

yeah but I was 9 years old then so bush was LITERALLY HITLER

Truly his greatest achievement.

>that painting of Tony Abbot
AAAAY

Joy of Painting reboot starring Bush when?

user that's what former presidents are supposed to do.There's no "rules" but it's an accepted tradition that elder statesmen are supposed to step back, not really comment on current administrations, and use their status for cultural and humanitarian aid, and being ambassadors of good will... And cashing in on all the backend contracts they bought for themselves in their political careers.
Nixon and Carter were both really active up until their deaths, and were sort of the last to uphold the tradition.

Can a former president run for congress after he's out of the White House?

>he a good boy he dindu nuffin
Guys, cuckservatism is no longer a thing.

>carter
>dead

nigga what?

2017 is coming for him.

BAAAAHAHAHAHA

n no!

DELET THIS NOW HE'S A GOOD DUDE!

Yes. Andrew johnson served in the senate after he was President. John Quincy adams served in congress for 18 years after he was President and had a distinguished career. He collapsed on the house floor of a stroke.

its a hobby not a profession

He was manipulated by his advisors

You know the people you are supposed to trust

Did you really expect the president in 2000 to have intrinsic knowledge of the Middle East?

John Quincy Adams did.

pretty much this