It was super easy

Nothing to say but feel a little sorry for him.

Not talking about the money he made, but he literally had months to learn simple fundamentals for him to win.

It's super simple to learn how to throw a proper jab and since he's been fighting, there shouldn't be any excuses.

>Shoulda learn how to throw a jab, his length dwarfed Mayweather, and he actually had to get in to reach McG
>Shoulda utilized his "grappling" skills on the clinch, he was supposed to shine here right?
>Shoulda stayed close to natural weight, this is the reason he gasses out

Big doesn't always win. He got beat by a man a 10+ years older than him. Boxers like Loma wanted to help him out, his camp shut everything down. Too proud I suppose?

This is what you get when you try reaching heights only black professional athletes can. So stop complaining, please.

At least he's not CM Punk.

he writes comic books now

won't be surprised if he starts acting in capeshit

no one even knows who he is, while on this night, mcgoobs will be remembered forever as someone who got whipped.

it's a shame, the world was literally watching. it was like a backyard whipping. 10 rounds didn't mean a thing if he only won 3 of them, and it certainly isn't a great accomplishment since there were 2 more.

his camp is completely ignorant and inexperienced. you don't bloat up after cutting like that, especially not in endurance heavy sports.

this goes to show how inexperienced the world of mma is (he even had UFC's s&c center) all the science couldn't help him. this reminds me of ronda rousey all over again lol

goes to show how superior boxing is to mma. it's a legacy sport and people who box are well-rounded athletes.

he literally got beat by a 40 year old short man who weighed 20 lbs lighter than him, that was amazing lol

He's a massive meme.

His entire persona is built off arrogance he now has a history of not backing up.

Why should anyone believe him when he talks shit to promote a fight again?

>Nothing to say
Then fuck off, there's like 50 threads already

If you were actually watching the fight closely, you'd know that the short jab was frustrating Floyd because he couldn't dodge it in time.

All he had to do was press forward though. And he did

Exactly why he needed to learn how to actually "box". Those jabs weren't enough to get respect. He was the longest reaching boxer in that against the other man's fighting resume. There was one funny shot where he literally threw one and it only booped his nose, no skill.

Real fighters like GGG would shoot him out of this world and he's in a different dimension.

This fight is just going to be forgotten. Nothing of value to remember.

Dubbed as fight of the century, had more buys than Pacquiao, a lot of Irish and whites getting into Vegas lmfao

Hatton all over again

From the time they were negotiating on the fight he could have...

>Learned how to jab for 3 months, simple tool and boxers win fights with only jabs, see Rousey vs. Holmes

>Hired a credible boxing trainer, why do you think "mma" stance and skills would work on a legendary sport like boxing???

>Just quit and go back to UFC

Boy he has no credibility now, all talk.

Dubbed doesn't matter. It was disappointing and just looked more like an avid competitor got beaten by someone who knows boxing inside out. Marketing for PPV revenues doesn't determine if this was a good fight, the backlash afterwards is.

>deep down, everyone really knew he wouldn't win
>he's finished
>being too retarded to understand this was a huge spectacle for the purpose of making money for everyone involved

heem yourself my man

>all these after the fact boxing experts

>heem yourself my man
How much u loose?

Everybody was saying the same before the fight, except you probably ignored them inside your echo chamber.

But but but
It was a LIMITED FIGHT!

Actually, it would be EASIER because there's no more grappling and bout touching!!!

But but!

Boxing clearly is the most superior sport there is. There's only Ice Hockey and NFL underneath it. Soccer doesn't count because that's for grown children, also basketball too (both are made up sport).

Boxing dates back to the Greek and Ancient Chinese era where emperors used to pit slaves in a circled ring.

Boxing is a true and true human sport. MMA however, well, it's basically you get lucky or get on steroids.

I'm surprised no one is talking about Jones. The apparent UFC/MMA kingpin, oh oops nevermind, steroids needs to happen even if you've got the length and height lmfao.

>boxing

>sport

A non-boxer took the best to 10 rounds. That's humiliating.

The casuals bought into it and more importantly paid for it. That's all that matters. It's prize fighting and few fighters ever had better prizes

>trip fag
back to where you came from attention whore

nothing. didn't bet or buy the ppv. well, technically $12 if you count pic related.

That pic. Holy shit that's embarrassing.

Rey Mercer kod Tim SIlvia. Weve beaten one of yours already in his arena. Mayweather exposed Mcmeme better than I could have hoped. MMA guys have no punching power whatsover

> mayweather exposed him
???? Only thing I saw was connor get gassed from beating Floyd's ass. If anything it shows Connors inexperience to pace a fight but other than boxings gay rules connor should've been allowed to T-off on money but because he turned his back to his opponent they got separated. Fucking BS.

>canes

Were you in columbus watching this as well

>All he had to do was press forward
nigga this ain't no mike tyson's punch out

Have another