Rey is the Reincarnation of the original feminine force spirit...

>Rey is the Reincarnation of the original feminine force spirit, Luke meditates and releases his spirit and passes away like Yoda did in ROTJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*kills self*

I refuse to believe that will actually happen

Like the leaks said, the Force originated with that tree on that planet, boy kills girl because he is jealous of her, the male spirit becomes the dark side and the feminine becomes the light side, Rey is the reincarnation of the whole light side

jesus no, that is even more retarded than midiclorians, forgive us George Lucas, save us!!!

i will laugh for an entire day is this turns out to be real

nice franchise you get there nerds

if this happens I drop SW for good

fuck

This. At least the old EU, excuse me, "Legends" left the origin of The Force up to interpretation.

Set from a few months ago where Rey lands the Falcon and walks to the mother tree, original source of the feminine force, to converse with her

If that is the case this is worse than anything the prequels had.

i kind ahope this happens just to see them nerd tears

Did you see that on Spirit Science?

just fuck my series up

por mark, he didn't deserve this

Please, please, please be real, I want to feast in tears of butthurt fanboys.

>the original feminine force spirit
huh

But Star Wars fans are complete mongoloids...they need everything and everybody explained out to them...that why you got that massive EU with shit about three eyed Palpatine Babby and Vader's magical Glove.

You're getting what you deserve.

>falling for the bait

this is some weird retelling of an arc from The Clone Wars. I call bullshit.

...wut? Isn't that essentially the same bullshit plot that LOST tossed in during the final season

I actually read that was I was in elementary school strangely enough. It was shit in retrospect and was more or less airbrushed out of the Star Wars canon.

No wonder the dark side is so much stronger and cooler

Will actually ruin Star Wars forever if true.

That's literally more practical effect than all 3 prequels combined

>inb4 prequels actually had more practical effects than originals but you don't notice them in all that cgi meme

shit I knew I've seen the westworld guy before

I can only hope its true then

I just had that same thought.
>Male is Darkside
>Female is Lightside.

This reeks of POETRY!

>making a mary sue character even more mary sue

this is on some anime level shit here if thrue

Midiclorians.

You guys are morons for not dropping SW after TFA

that plotline was so laughable

WE ZELDA NOW

This

Yeah the 'leaks', sure
Remember the massive amount of E7 and R1 leaks we got 1 year in advance? Nope me neither

rey of light

its like poetry it rhymes

That's so fucking stupid.

Remember when the force was literally a force generated by all living beings and not spooky space ghosts. It wasn't supposed to be inherently good or bad, the "dark side" didn't exist, nor did the light. It was just how you used it.

>applying only binary genders

CIS SEXISTS!

Would Trans be those fabled Grey jedi?

>taking mah vagina this far

Please let it be real

The entire plot to TFA was leaked here correctly months ahead of its release you mongoloid

Holy shit this cannot be real hahahahahaha

>here

Nope. It was leaked on MSW.

What the hell are you talking about?

I wanted to but R1 totally redeemed it

I will die laughing if this turns out to be true
I can't even imagine the amount of salt this would generate

I dropped it when the phantom menace came out.

>"Preliminary drafts of episode VIII showed Rey finding the truth of the Force: An obscure planet on the very edge of the Galaxy containing what is called the "Force Source". As she lands the Millennium Falcon and races to find this source in order to find clues on stopping the revised First Order, she discovers the "Mother Tree". In the ancient past, the Mother Tree gave birth to the first sentient beings, brother and sister. Sister was given the task of creating new life that would spread to other planets, and Brother was created in order to serve and assist Sister. But Brother became jealous and wanted to rule over Sister and create life himself, so in a rage they fought and both died of their wounds. Mother Tree released their energy into the galaxy, and Brother's life energy became the Dark Side while Sister's became the Light Side, with Mother Tree hoping one day that Sister would eventually find the way of being reborn and tasking her rightful place in the Galaxy again as intended

Following the formula of the original trilogy to a tee. Luke obviously = Yoda, so we should've already known he was going to die.

sounds like fucking harry Potter shit...

No way they actually do this. These leaks have to be fake. The """"leaks"""" about TFA were proven to be bullshit.

>This kills the Star Wars

I really hope they do this

>"Force Source".
That sounds way too stupid to be anything they'd go with .

Shoving the theory of there only being two genders seems problematic

This actually sounds like it could be completely true

Nice mental gymnastics

I like it tbqh

>being okay with little green frogs lifting aircraft out of a swamp but somehow this is retarded

This. They will never take such a risk of pissing off SJW's.

>brother and sister
>Sister was given the task of creating new life
>Brother was created in order to serve and assist Sister
>brother and sister creating new life

When will people stop spreading this bullshit rumor that came from one sketchy source and a """script page"""" that was clearly fake?

It'd ruin the franchise but the tears would be glorious

I don't know whether I want it to happen or not

Lmao I can see this already. The butthurt would be palpable, I fucking hope.

Why does the force need an origin? Why can't it just be a constant in the universe?

I thought the Force was supposed to be more neutral and that both sides were extremes that should be kept in Balance. Not to mention, not a sentient being.

The Clone Wars, which is fucking canon, already explained this.

>creation myth in a sci-fi

Really makes you think

It actually makes sense given that star wars is supposed to be political commentary.

Dark Side
>empire
>based on Nazis
>Hitler talked about how democracy was feminine

Light Side
>Republic
>all about peace
>all about nurturing

Apologize.

Because of this

I dont think they will retcon it. The Clone Wars did this perfectly by showing both sides are wrong and right at the same time and that balance should be kept.

Not out of jealousy, but for control.

HOLY FUCK, are they really trying to tell us that there are only two genders?!?! COME ON, IT'S 2017

>there are people who actually believe they'll just go with some blatantly biblical bullshit in star wars

just stop, not even disney would sink that low

>jedi use mystical pussy power
>they create an order based around being giant pussies all the time

L O S T

I'm sure they'll introduce all sorts of non-binary "grey" Jedi to balance things out.

>The Clone Wars, which is fucking canon, already explained this.

The House of Mouse now decides what is "Canon"

>the telling of the story of the brother and sister will be animated

wouldn't that go against the clone wars cartoon's canon, which is part of the new disney canon?

>It'd ruin the franchise
No it wouldn't, the franchise has been already ruined and there is nothing good coming out of this new style of movie making.

Like Film producers give two shits about what a cartoon on Disney XD has to say.

The original trilogy was filled to the brim with quasi-religious bullshit though.

And Eve was the corrupt fuck that ate the Forbidden Fruit first and Eve came from Adam so it's really a role reversal

You're right, only Zack Snyder can pull off biblical symbolism properly.

t. Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof

house of mouse said cw was canon.

Boy am I glad I dropped Star Wars.

Do you like your pizzas without hair? Do you like to play dominos on sliced cheese?

P O T T E R Y

It'd retroactively make everything more retarded

he okayed the same idea in TCW

Rian Johnson was a mistake. He doesn't give a fuck or is completely clueless about what the fans want from Star Wars. He wasn't the right man for the job. Starshit is done.

They threw out the EU, they sure as hell can throw out shit they made even last month, and yet still make money off of them both

>>"Preliminary drafts of episode VIII showed Rey finding the truth of the Force: An obscure planet on the very edge of the Galaxy containing what is called the "Force Source".
F O R C E S O U R C E

Jesus christ, this is Star Trek 5 all over again.

Sheeeeiiit.

star wars is gay

lucas come back

>it's a 'Sup Forums believes some random rumours again and gives the guy spreading those rumours (You)s' episode.
Has teevee ever been right? Serious question.

Tho I won't deny them throwing some stupid shit into the movies, but then again I'm not a manchild who gets angry at a movie series meant for kids and selling toys so I'll wait and see how it goes.

If this happens Star Wars is dead to me.

I'm fine with Midicholrians.
I'm fine with their being a force planet.
I'm fine with spinning helicopter lightsabers.
I'm fine with general fish-grievous.
I'm fine with the shit tier Aftermath books we're getting.
But this is just too stupid I almost don't believe it.

LITERALLY THE PLOT LINE FOR LEGEND OF KORRA. AKA THE WORST AVATAR SERIES.

>Clone wars
>Disney XD
Now it is you who are the pleb.
>Inb4 same difference
>Inb4 who cares

Everything's retarded, you have the original trilogy as a foundation, it's not perfect but it's a good family adventure saga that has a beginning and an end, that's it.
The rest is retarded wankery.