Bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2017/8/28/16213532/jon-jones-cut-from-ufc
youtube.com/watch?v=5NqOzATtthc
youtube.com/watch?v=_wBoTsSHUnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was Conor so slow and weak? I don't get it, guys

Too many white genes

Who is your choice woman fighter in any fight organization? Strictly based on technical martial arts ability.

Because he doesn't know how to transfer his weight into his punches and he's spent too long training things which aren't punching. It's all arm punches. He doesn't use his hips or his back at all.

The reason that he gets knockouts is that his opponents in MMA are exponentially shittier at punching defense than he is at punching.

What is your boxing and/or mma record? I know your fight predictions are god awful.

He's a counterpuncher, most of his opponents are idiots who just run in and get KO'd by their own weight.

Sort of like what Silva used to do in his prime, once people figured him out he couldn't knock out anyone anymore.

Heavier gloves weighed down his arms

>he lost so he had clearly never been any good at all

because his speed and strength were hilariously overhyped in order to fool the gambling public into throwing money away on him

>Imagine still watching this trailer park-tier "sport" after it got badly fucking exposed

>B-But if it was a real fight!"

Kek. That's what bodyguards are for. Getting into street fights is for high schoolers, minorities, and trailer trash.

You do realize that MMA is only for "fighters" that weren't good enough to make it in boxing, right? Why else would they take such a shitty paycheck when boxers make millions?

Enjoy your WWE-tier mandrama. Becasue that's literally what it is. Some of the most successful UFC PPV's had literal pro wrestlers on the card. FFS, UFC is such a dumpster fire it isn't even funny. UFC 214 (A card with one of MMA's biggest stars) couldn't even break 1 mil buys.

Why are you still here?

>He's a counterpuncher, most of his opponents are idiots who just run in and get KO'd by their own weight.

Have you ever heard of Floyd Mayweather?

Teddy Atlas trained as an amateur boxer with >Hall of Fame trainer Cus D'Amato. He had some amateur fights but had to turn to work as a trainer due to a back injury.

>Atlas was an assistant to D'Amato, although his role in the Catskill Boxing Club was short-lived. His duties included assisting in the training of D'Amato's teenage protégé Mike Tyson.

>However, Atlas left the camp in 1982 following an altercation with the 15-year-old Tyson after Tyson had been sexually inappropriate with a 11-year-old female relative of Atlas' (Tyson said he had grabbed the girl's buttocks). Atlas put a .38 caliber handgun to Tyson's ear and told him to never touch his family again, or he would kill him if he did.

Conor tried to do the exact same thing against Floyd. Baiting punches with his hands lowered.

But Floyd isn't Eddie Alvarez.

What is /heem/? Can someone explain?

Newfag to Sup Forums here

I'm saying that Floyd is also a counterpuncher, yet because he knows how to punch he can knock people out who don't drive their face into his fists.

Conor knows how to punch in that he knows how to move his fist through space, but as far as boxing goes, he does not know how to punch.

Who should Veronica Macedo fight next?

I love betting against Australians.

They did a segment on how MMA jabs are feeble compared to a Boxer's before the fight.

MMA got exposed big time

JONES CUT

mmafighting.com/2017/8/28/16213532/jon-jones-cut-from-ufc

>tfw Kanye wasn't waiting backstage to give Connair a hug

Top 10 anime betrayals in the works.

At least Conor wasn't James Toney level of embarrassment.

How is the MMA Hour still a thing after Ariel's betrayal of the UFC?

Neck yourself idiot

fake news Jones is innocent

post fighters who will retire unbeaten with no steroid test failures

you can also include fighters who only lost to steroid cheats, but never failed a test themselves

It takes a very talented boxer to make an indelibly shitty boxer look like they're not getting embarrassed.

Because he was. At no point was Conor doing anything that had an effect. At no point was Floyd in danger. McGregor had a two inch reach advantage, a two inch height advantage, was more than a decade younger and was taken to school until Floyd decided to end the fight.

Lol it took him 3 mins to sub toney, embarrassing for someone like couture

Joanna is the female Mighty Mouse.

No real competition, ever.

why's he such a black asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=5NqOzATtthc

nope mighty mouse lost lmao

It really is pathetic. And people are talking about this like it was an actual fight.

I do admit I had hopes for Conor, I had no idea it would be this bad, he had 0% chance of winning the entire fight like every single veteran boxer said, unlike what Blonpton Sperm said.

His punches had no power, he gassed out throwing hammer fists and jabs. As soon as Floyd started throwing punches himself it was over.

He will never fight in boxing again.

Clawja would had been the female GSP if it wasn't for her.

However DJ has Benevidez who also is really good

Conor was carried hard enough by Floyd that you could probably sell the Paulie fight. I can see that happening if Conor fights out his contract in the UFC inside of a year or two so that he can manage his own shit without the UFC taking a cut.

claudia wasn't salty post fight, she handled it really well compared to some other fighters lol

Kek. How can one man be so smug?

She's so small. I feel guilty about thinking she is hot in other pictures after seeing this... she looks like.. a child..

Quick scenario.

Let's assume
> Jones is done
> Comier is probably done, or has less than 2 years left
> Gustaffson is back
> Oezdemir isn't getting exposed any time soon

how would Rockhold, Weidman, and Machida do in LHW?

She was super salty after the first fight, if you combine that whole TUF season she's almost as salty as Luke

fight was over the second randy took him down, obviously and self proclaimed that he extended it to give toney a bit of a beating

yeah after the first fight she thought she got robbed, don't care about reality tv they were both cunts, her post fight interview after the 2nd one was polite and tear free lmao

13 seconds

Conor had a better chance vs Mayweather than Aldo had vs Conor

Oh for sure Aldo diving face first into a cross means that Conor is the heavy-handiest motherfucker on the planet.

You want to talk to me about people who break faces? Cody Garbrandt.

She is at a better camp now, if she can start finishing girls like she did karolina that will somewhat offset joanna's decisions over atomweights

ultimate surrender when

Wideman would probably do a lot better, he has to auschwitz himself to make 185
Rockhold would get flushed
>Machida

joanna finished the atomweights she fought her decisions are against strawweights and valerie is bigger than her

conor knocked out jose aldo in 13 seconds lol
won 4-5 rounds against TBE in his pro boxing debut

goat desu

And give that pathetic pastanigger even more attention? I hope not

I think conor knows better. He knows he will get destroyed against any ranked boxer, it think he comes back to the UFC now, where he actually has a chance of winning..

He is definitely not retiring after that shitshow.

he's fighting in October

Post future champs
I'll start

Conor h8ers pretend that he didn't land more punches and a higher percentage than Manny lol

It's easier to get submissions than heems for a 115 pound girl

Gadoosh

Why was Robin Black shilling so hard for Conor? Or did he honestly believe what he was saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wBoTsSHUnQ

>won 4-5 rounds against TBE in his pro boxing debut
>landed more punches and a higher percentage than Manny

Do you have little brothers or nephews?

You know when you play-fight with them you'll let them think that they're winning despite the fact that they're completely harmless?

Machida already was a LHW, champion even, your question was silly
As soon as he gets a nutritionist

he's also been shilling for GSP-Bitchping, while training with GSP and Zahabi. I'm pretty sure he's being payed for that, so it's likely Conrad threw a couple crumbs his way too

not an argument. floyd couldnt land his probing shots in the early rounds when conor was fresh, was clearly scared and getting landed on and confused. conor is a great boxer! fantastic debut imo.

Same reason Schaub was shilling for Macgoober, he wanted work.

short answer: $$$$$$$$$$$

He took a gamble. If he was right he would be parading through the sport channels like Schaub does. Not the first time he has done something with this motive. Remember that one time jewani got banned and robin hack tweeted ''hire me instead pls''

>MFW MMA fags are so retarded that they actually think Conor won the early rounds
>MFW they don't realise Floyd let Conor gas himself out

your next UFC LHW champion

I'm literally a shorter fatter pakier version of Sage Northcutt tbqh

pakier? lmao

Even if you lose on purpose you still lose, goof

Sage Northcutt? More like Chad Northcutt lmao

>he was losing until he won

Made me think

But he won the fight you retard

>fight

Why are you still asshurt two days later?

Its just a coincidence that conor started to lose at the same time Floyd decided to start throwing punches

Schaub has a career outside of a breaking down fights though, and his shilling for Conor wasn't as bad. He admitted several times that he was dick riding Conor.

Black is supposed to be a fight analyst so his credibility has taken a hit. Its one thing to say that Conor has a chance and breakdown how he can win (which is to some extent what Schaub did). Its another thing to say that Conor is going to knockout out Floyd.

What is Paulie's facial expression trying to convey?

but he lost the rounds

>oh he meant to do that doesn't count
t.corrupt boxing """"""""""""judges""""""""""""

Is there any chance amanda nunes loses her fight?

Yes

I mean she lost the first one, so yes

>n-n-no u
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

buddy he's asshurt two YEARS later lol

>but he lost the rounds
He gave Conor nine straight minutes to land dat left and got bored waiting so he decided to beat the utter fucking donkey piss out of him instead.

Weird, I know. It's not like cardio is one of his biggest weapons or anything.

Reminder that Derrick, not Tyrone, is the true black king of /heem/

dem tiddies in the background tho

Have you purchased your wooden statues yet to commemorate this event?

>end fight on the bottom getting the shit kicked out of you
>win
Nice """"""""""sport"""""""""" you merry memesters have here.

imagine making stuff like this in your own time for free

>tfw when you realize that mma is a fucking joke

If she doesn't get the KO early she's going to be in a lot of trouble, especially in championship rounds. Shevchenko is patient enough to hold her at bay with leg and body kicks, provided she learns from the takedown Nunes scored on her last time.

Who should this woman of the woods fight next?

it's pathetic that a shot like this doesn't even drop a guy

>shev blows kissu
>pretends to not be a heemster

Damn, I really thought the casuals would be done shit posting and arguing the money fight by now. I wanted to start Thursday's Invicta picks. Should we wait until tomorrow when a hit more are gone? We also gotta start DWTNCS picks for the last episode

How does somebody with bitch tits and a neck beard affords 300k dollar ticket ?

Mayweather couldn't even drop a fighter that was completely gassed and had 0 defense, sad!