Can we have a collection thread?

Can we have a collection thread?

here are my blu rays

Bump

>buying jewrays

holy shit why are they all turned spine in?

what the fuck kind of serial killer behavior is this, stacking your books like this

you clearly aren't /lit/

>inb4 torrent folder

There's more behind all this shit so 1/?
>Inb4 DVDS
I'm too lazy and cheap to replace all this shit with bluray

DVD is a superior media to Blu ray user

camera sucks

>Witchfinder General
mein neger

2/?
Some monster kino

I'm not gonna lie. If I knew where you lived I would burgle the hell out of that collection and I'm not even black.

3/?
Everything right of total recall is shit I never watch, and the bottom shelf from the first pic is where I dump all the bargin bin crap I wind up with
Thanks senpai

do people actually do this? or is this their anvil meme

>buying DVDs

they're literally Solarmovie quality, no point.

he is obviously embarrassed to show his twilight collection

the anvil hoarder = odysseus weeps

Shelfs are looking a little empty, but I'm too lazy to finish putting everything back.

1/5

4/4
Just stuff I had out or couldn't see and some cool cover art

Which version of Day of The Triffids is that?

The 2009 version
I asked for the '62 version for christmas, but it was apparently out of stock. Should I give it a watch?

I've not seen the 2009 version. There's a BBC adaptation from the early 80's that's quite good.

I want to start a collection but I'm afraid the format will become obsolete and that I would have to rebuy my whole collection in whatever the newer improved format will be.

Might start with the classic ones that got remastered recently because they surely won't be remastered again anytime soon.

Why? The only differences I can think of are shittier quality and more tedious menus.

>buying physical media

jesus

Almost all my movies are in boxes in a storage unit because a roommate thought he had brought in bed bugs and we got in a huge thing with the landlord and I ended up moving back with my parents. Shit sucks.