>year of our lord 2016

the fuck is your excuse pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHM37dx7VGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have an IQ above the temperature outside

I'm heterosexual.

The armed forces are not white.

I wanted to join your military at one point. Too bad you fucked it up by demanding a person to live in the US.

Because the women are disgusting, and the men are gay.

Or the fact that none of the sailors actually do real fucking work.

t. PO2

Already did the Navy, was in two years until I got a medical discharge because of DUDE LMAO

I would but not fit for duty, I wouldn't of minded being a submariner.

Was watching this today youtube.com/watch?v=fHM37dx7VGo

Are pilots in the Navy considered weird by their ship-living brethren

Reasons to join the Navy:
>Navy Seals
>Blue Angels
>Aircraft carriers

Reasons to not join the Navy:
>???

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

YVAN EHT NIOJ

If you aren't fit for duty you would very much mind being a submariner.

But in response to OP i already did my time in the army. If they ever call me back i will go but in my mind i did my duty and have the medals to prove it.

>fighting wars for the kikes pulling the strings

>be American seaman
>get shot by Israelis
>have your own government suck Israel's circumcised cock

haha o shit waddup already in the navy senpai

remind me why naval foces exist again

>enlisting in a floating gay bar then getting eaten by sharks

wew lad

I already did and got out.

Was in navy. got out after 5 years as ET2 on a submarine.

>Facts
t. MR2

>working for the government in any way

Kill yourself.

I was told I was being rejected after two months of hounding them for details on when I'd be going into MEPS.

See

Because enlisting is the most autistic thing you could ever do.

Nukes.

Nukes.

Nerd.

>confusing the navy for the marines

But Japan, navy pilots live on ships.

would rather join the air force.

I'd respect you more if you said coast guard

I'd rather not be a part of murder.

Rg 33 are nice but that thing is way too clean for it have been in the shit. Also no one kept the spare tires there in the shit. That is just 100 pounds of rubber to burn.

>emotionally taxing ten day deployment

>serving the government that is stripping liberties away from you and replacing you electorally with shitskins

cuck

Good eye, it was one being used for training in Kuwait. Fucking ubolts sheered.

I get to fly planes then, infinitely cooler than retarded fucking boats.

Uh you do realize the navy has more planes right?

No, the weird ones are the nukes, the linguists and every single submariner.

Also, never saw these mythical things called boats. It was mostly MTVRs for me.

Debatable.

>he doesn't know about aircraft carriers

MMNFN on subs here. Yes you read that right, mmnFN.

Seabee detected

It's not murder if they're mudslime

I thought you guys turbo crowed, aren't you in A school for practically an enlistment.

Can't because childhood depression
Childhood ADHD

Fucking niggers had to start shooting shit up and draw attention to mental health history.

im not gay

Fleebea, the most annoying kind. I was an abomination

Was turbo crowed, got stripped. Welder too lol. It's 3 schools, "A", power, and prototype all totalling about 2 years with hold periods.

>pledging allegiance to a handful of retards
>doing this almost for free

Yes, go ahead and join the navy so that the world could get rid of idiots like you.

Might do it after I finish studying, If I cant find work as a national parks ranger.

Are you a nuke user?

We once had a sheered ubolt problem on a buffalo. Down in bumfuck khandahar 20 clicks from highway 1. We ended up nursing that beast back to ramrod(if you know where that base was/is) on a 36hr mission. We still used it after it got fixed and a remite control gun even got installed on that beast.

I don't see why the navy would retire a perfectly good 33 just for u bolt defects.

That's fine I did that too. I made MM3 twice myself.

Well you are doing firemen proud.
Fucking boats as captcha reeeee

The true heart and soul of the Navy yes.

To launch nukes and shoot nigger pirates, duh.

Fucking acronyms, this is why civies hate it when we speak.

It didn't get DRMO'ed, it got patched up.

The only one we have a chance of nuking is Iran which will end the conflict just like it did in Nagasaki. if thats worth it to you then go for it but nuking ten million Iranians doesn't really have any value to me.

Is a "nuke" someone who handles nuclear arms on ships or handles nuclear power on nuclear powered ships? Neither sound particularly great

Would you prefer I wrote out 'machinist mate (nuclear) 3rd class' ? Not like they know what that is anyway.

Wait wat? That's not how the rating works user, I was a dirt sailor and know that.

>pledging allegiance to a handful of retards
>doing this almost for free

>pension
>free, albeit annoying healthcare
>anyone will hire you
>free tolls in Texas

It's a term for nuclear engineer you baka.

Nuclear power

Nuclear power. Nuclear weapons are handled by machinist mate (weapons systems) and fired by officers.

Also don't ever apologize for being a seabee. Other than the actual combat forces i respect tye seabees the most. I went combat engineer but I almost went seabee. And hey you can still go seal or the seal bitches rhat man the boats.

Being a seabee is pretty cool even if it is just pushing dirt in exotic hot as fuck locations.

Why are people shilling those positions that hard then? Obviously it's not just shoveling coal into an engine but how exciting could engine maintenance be? Maybe I'm underestimating what they actually do.

Military life sounds cool, still.

Oh I didn't apologize, best 4 years of my life man. Even if half the battalion didn't know what a MRFN was when I checked in.

The bonus you get for enlisting into it.

My good friends a nuke on a Sub right now somewhere in the Pacific.

I'm around 30 pounts overweight

I thought I wanted to be in the navy, but I don't have the backbone, all you guys are good in my book

They'll make you lose 30lbs in DEP

There's actually three ratings that collectively operate the nuclear plant from the control rods to the screw and everything in between (which is a lot of shit). It's a heavily undermanned job field and we get paid more and are taught a certain superiority because the job fucking blows beyond everybody elses, but at least it's kind of cool and we're better than everybody.

Only one leg. I tried to argue there was historical precedent for it but they still said no.

You'd make a great yeoman user

I'm not in the navy, as I already said, but might I say, those maintanence guys are the best, they stop minor faults like nothing, that left unchecked could seriously endanger the ship. Maintenance men of any trade are good lads, its a shame I don't have the handy gene, it would be an honour to be one of them.

I was told to lose 20 pounds and they'll put me in the training regiment to test my seriousness and lose the additional 10

I hope to get it done by September but until then I'll just work my ass off

What do you end up doing after you leave?

Hopefully he's on a sub that makes port calls. Pacific ports are pretty legit.

Instead of being a dog of war you could've spent this time on other things that offer a lot more, but oh wait, this requires you to actually think for yourself, which, I guess, is too hard for some people, so they pick a military live where all they have to do is follow orders and utilise basic instincts from time to time.

>inb4 hurf-durf, who will protect you, hurr

Don't need a bunch of warmongers to protect myself.

>the fuck is your excuse pol?

i have schizophrenia. i wanted to join but they wouldnt let me.

IN THE NAVY
YES, YOU CAN SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS
IN THE NAVY
YES, YOU CAN PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE
IN THE NAVY
COME ON NOW, PEOPLE, MAKE A STAND

I google searched that but it's still not connecting in my head

Broke my leg in the Army, got discharged, and now they won't let me back in like a bunch of mean poopie-heads.

It's our paper pushers

Depends. There's a lot of jobs that specifically recruit us depending on our specialization (like nuclear power plants) . In general we can get tech jobs pretty easy since we're already technologically adept and probably have degrees by the time we're out. And also we have gi bill and can go to college for anything and probably excel. I have, for example, a friend that designs ac systems for DoD buildings, a friend that's in regular hvac, a friend that's a geologist for an oil company, and a friend that is a history teacher. And several friends at nuclear power plants obvs

>landlocked

Be glad, I hear horror stories of millennials.

A naval yeoman is a, I dunno, secretary. Do paperwork all day.

Coner or nuke?

I feel it man.

Pops retired a few years back, what I understood is that is basicly officer work

Looking back on it, I'm glad I'm out. I don't have to put up with King Nigger's orders anymore.

The millennials I trained with were relatively normal, all things considered... that was back in '09 though. Shit was bound to get worse.

Office work yeah, if you hate people be an IT or MA. On another note I guess BMs and AOs still can't type to have any responses

Do you think BMs are all butthurt because their hand tattoos are legal now?

don't want to get bombed by israelis and left to die

I still live by my base, they take the 'seabee thinks he's a grunt' shit to a new level

If you broke it in basic then you signed an "im a giant fucking pussy" agreement. And i have never ever heard of anyone in a unit being kicked out for a broken leg.

Dude they were always buttblasted about something from what I remember