twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

>tfw you live in a big industrial city
>tfw you will probably be obliterated first
feels bad man

>I will participate in world war 3 within my lifetime

I WILL RIDE INTO THE GATES OF VALHALLA.

ALL SHINY AND CHROME.

>tfw your bloodline will sail across the sea yet again to spill blood in Mother Europa

>Objective: Survive

Bring it on.

>tfw in WW3 you might end up killing someone who you had shitposted with on Sup Forums

US will never be invaded so I'm fine dawg.

I'll be nice and comfy collecting scrap metal and watching the drone footage of muslims being blown up on youtube!

I pray every night to Kek that Brexit will cause the collapse of the EU and the reinvigoration of hostile nationalism in Europe.

Germany will probably get fucked hardest this time though.

>mfw living in a small village in the middle of nowhere

I blame you guys tbqh

Seconded

i already realized it when i had a dream when i was a child, also a generalized felling of knowing something will happen in my lifetime

It's gon be gud, before the nuclear hellfire anyway

My money is on 2030 for WW3 apocalypse

:'^(
we cant let this happen

feels good man

>born too late for WW2
>born too early for WW3

This life was shit. Got a good childhood, then saw the West decline as I got older. The next generation will be the "GREATEST FUCKING GENERATION EVER" when they restore the world to a new golden age. Then they'll make fun of us.

Next roll better be better

>sad face
Maybe for you.... lmao, Britain, USA, and Russia is going to destroy germany.... yet again... lmao

Here's my face for ww3

I hope it will be one of you fat-asses. Again.

Is it going to be WW3: Semetic Slaughter Spree, or just some gay shit like fighting Russia or China

What's it called Hans, New Damascus?

I always kinda hoped this internet connection thingens we have will prevent sth like ww3. As much as I hate you americuck trumpets and all the rest of the filth here, every man out there is a possible fellow shitposter.

At this point there would be multiple conflicts
USA vs Russia
China joins. As does Japan
The UK EU have a civil war. Join the war next year
ISIS terrorizes the USA
Venezuela collapses
UK collapses
Greece collapses

>US vs Russia
>Putin btfo, China joins in for the spoils
>US and China going at it,
>US wins but is in bad shape
>Kim Jong attacks with 1950s jets, wins
>Establishment of the first Terran Empire of North Korea

holy kek confirms ww3 imminent

i've always wanted to visit china. will be fun.

I'm actually wondering how this would work. In an age where everyone that can actually join a ww3 has internet connection, unlimited access to information and communication with anyone around the world, how would a war play out?

>fighting in WW3
>get injured and left for dead
>some enemy soldier is in the same situation
>decide to not kill each other
>start talking
>find out you were both Sup Forums
>laugh as you talk about the old days

With the ways liberals are pushing I'm thinking we've been too peaceful and soft and that we NEED another world war. It's time for women, liberals and nu males to join the war and see what real trigger warnings and PTSD really are. I'm the only son so I'm safe, that means I'll be able to watch the world burn.

im just gonna chop off a toe or something and stay home to fuck all the ladies

>mfw when guirella just like my greatgradfather, and probably his father

probably lots of shooting

>get off the internet
>shoot
>post about it on twitter

information warefare

>he forgets in an age where the majority of young people are desensitised to gore and violence.

Modern day humans absolutely have the capacity to go full ben garrison mode and beyond given the correct circumstances. Albeit they would have to be absolutely shit circumstances but , there you go.

Could an actual reason for a ww3 be made? Something that can convince enough of the masses for it to play out? The internet has connected a big part of the world.

Thread reminder to watch Threads
vimeo.com/18781528

ptsd
ptsd
ptsd

FUCK OFF PROTECT AND SURVIVE

>US will never be invaded

If Hillary gets in you will be

I'd say it's the opposite. Things have become increasingly comfier. Who would give that up to go probably get killed? I guess that's what they have to take away for a ww3 to play out. For all the hype nationalism gets I don't think it can be a reason for a ww anymore.

I have no problem with this. The entire world united against Canadian shitposting. Purge the northern wilderness. Sign me up, thats a world war I can believe in.

>tfw you will participate in WW3 in your lifetime

if anything, the internet would speed up the delivery efficiency of propaganda from all interested parties during a crisis like WW3, and would encourage shit like minimum age conscription, muh enem, and coverage of the war to justify it etc

the internet wont stop shit if world cirumstances change to boiling point for whatever reason.

people need to know what is coming next

the internet is cancer. it would benefit humanity for it to not exist. revert to the time when it was for research/educational endeavors.

I had a dark moment when I realized that my children and grandchildren may not see the end of conflicts that have their roots in the US response to 9/11. It's a cold feeling.

W-w-what is going on in this picture?

Yeah nobody expected much from you Canada

looks completely normal to me tbqhwyf

people absolutlely would.

Look at how internet based propaganda affects international recruitment for terrorist organisations like ISIS? You think during a mass global conflict people aren't going to be radicalised to all holy hell because of all the slick and industrial level propaganda going out constantly?

How old are you fampai? 46 here, missing the Cold war. Sick of this anti-west subversive/insurgent globalist shit

kind of exciting. because i'd be safe and just watching from the TV.

You're an idiot

at least people are getting fed up with it now

Kids nowadays,
Global warming...ooooh scary, "in 100 years the lesser spotted dick wobbler might be extinct", at least we had proper thermonuclear Armageddon hovering over our heads.

vimeo.com/18781528

this

ISIS just can't be compared to an actual ww where entire countries and their citizens go kill each other. You'd need a hell of a propaganda to make that magic happen.

Would just move to my gf's who lives literally in the middle of no where. Nice house too tho

With the internet being available I mean. Trump would have probably won this ages ago if it wasn't for the internet.

Nigga there's no way we're gonna survive here.

Might as well chop off your dick if they find out how you got out of it

ever hear of Guernica

Nah I'll sit this one out then lads

i know that feel bro.

pic related. I for one, welcome our BEST COREAN OVERLORDS

>Not wanting to go fight Orks in a desert
It's like you're not even an Imperial Guardsmen.

You've been in world war 3 for your entire life, what do you mean, "will"?

press F to pay respects

>when you realise ww3 would be a good thing

WW3 is the best possible outcome for the world ATM

Don't forget about Australia

It is literally impossible to militarily occupy Australia

we're going to be busy
once our internet is gone completely...
well...
youtube.com/watch?v=8CjMgCOtJrs

based movie i literally rewatched it like three hours ago

A great culling is desperately needed.

Degeneracy and corruption has gone on long enough.

> filename

I live in a nature reserve of absolutely no strategic value at all..

Cant wait to see Melbourne burn.

But its not going to happen...

What are you doing here gramps

>So... want to go take some revenge for Rhodesia, after this is all over?
>Yeah... yeah, I'd like that.

Also, does Sup Forums have a gameplan for ww3? How do we make sure we're(the white races) not screwed over and come out in a better position than we were in? What'd be the priority targets? Niggers, sandniggers, jews?

>Mfw I will dodge the draft and shitpost on Sup Forums claiming that there is no world war and the countries that are participating are secretly fighting off an alien invasion that is infecting the world, and that deniers are infected and cannot comprehend the possibility of my claims so their mind dismisses it.
Someone will believe it too

JUST GO TO VANCOUVER.

like how they do in isis and pershmega. drone and gopro footage, executions, trolling back and forth, propaganda done like Micheal bay trailers.
A FUCKING LEAF.

youtube.com/watch?v=7o23w8i0H-w

yeah the cities are all going down.
I'm south west of brisbane
I should be right

all of the above
follow the path of light.

>tfw there are people who were born in the 50's who are dead or will die soon and will never see a world war

>somehow acquire a WWII-style syringe of morphine
>agree that whoever is the most oldfag gets it
>"well, I came up with...when the site was 14 months old"
>"no you didn't, I did"

fuck that shit.i don't want to die i just bought a new onahole ;_;

let's get this shit started then, can't let the fucking boomers miss out, they are the ones who ruined the damned planet

>great grandfather fought in world war 1
>Grandfather fought in world war 2
Time to live up to the family name!

Ww3 won't involve the west or other nuclear armed states. It will be between African nations or a coalition of asian states against Chinese expansion. With them all supplied by the west.

who said anything about surviving

>Mr Putin I have user on the red phone, no sir I dont know how he got the number but he must be someone important"...
Vladimir here..
>President Putin please stand down your forces immediately, its critical nothing happens for at least a week..
Why
>I just took delivery of my "naughty loli tentacles of joy with the optional rotating anus attachment"..

Im sure that call will end well.

FPBP

have some decency we all get lonely sometimes.

>War breaks out
>Mass terrorist attacks in cities
>Cucks and degenerates culled en masse
>Drafted alongside Leftists and numales
>Terror becomes a regular thing in their once pampered lives
>You will be able to look them in the eye and tell them this is the future they chose