Valentines Day is next week. Post the best Tinder anthems. Not the whole song either...

Valentines Day is next week. Post the best Tinder anthems. Not the whole song either. I want to hear exactly how the 30 second edit sounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtu.be/_oMFdj71ekQ
youtu.be/lpFqeBLvcnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for remind me

Oh shit I got Satan trips

Yeah but we can use our patrician taste to get women. Right?

Jack Johnson is the most sensible path
This is my final warning

He's not available at all. We can't just use any song.

You linking spotify?

r-right

Yeah and only some songs on Spotify are available. And then it takes a predetermined 30 second clip. Although they can also listen to the whole song and even check out your spotify I think.

I dunno man, it's been a while since I used it. JJ never worked btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

>implying your anthem has like any real pull on weather or not you're getting matches
it's 95% pics
5% bio including music stuff

just put something you like so you have something to talk about

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Their clip goes from about 2:50-3:20

It looks like they have a couple songs but not that one.

Oneohtrix anthem got me a qt patrician girl but YMMV

Which one? They've got a ton.

I think someone is manually making all of these clips or at least they have the option to make it manually. Quite a coincidence that this clips starts right before he says angels in the architecture.

youtu.be/_oMFdj71ekQ

Cute, their clip goes from about 0:50-1:20

can I go to jail if I make a fake facebook account with a fake name and go on tinder with this name and pretend to be someone else but not do anything malicious.

>cont
Not pretend to be someone else that is out there, but just a made-up person that doesn't exist.

yeah my cousin did it and he's doing 10 years in Alcatraz rn, dont do it bro

kek

>tfw birthday is the 15th so the loneliness just doubles down on itself this time of year

never married, no kids, no stds, no nicotine, like alcohol, love pot, love Master Pancake, like seeing bands, graveyard shift receptionist for 12 years, strongly prefer "y'all" to "guys"

Good bad neutral? I just joined yesterday.

youtu.be/lpFqeBLvcnI
Their 30 second clip starts at 35 seconds

Looks like it’s gonna be another Valentine’s Day spent drinking at the pub lads.

Their 30 second clip of Behind Blue Eyes is some part I never would have recognized but I'm not very familiar with The Who. Should I put that in my profile? It seems like a bad thing that would be good to know but maybe thats just because we're on a music board.

Mine has been "When The Sun Hits" by Slowdive for about 6 months now, and it seems to be working.