ITT: Total trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o31JMyVI7AY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bta1DUegd-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP

The movie itself is decent, the soundtrack is god tier

Ghost Dog is the purest form of kino.
Truly the Citizen Kane of movies about Forest Whitaker playing a weeaboo.

>thinks his opinion on films matters
>comes "here" to somehow prove it

faggot

It's actually filmed and written like a good old school 1950s samurai film, but it's like the wrong bus full of actors showed up and instead of doing Soul Plane 2 they said 'fuck it, we're here already lets do this samurai shit'

>but it's like the wrong bus full of actors showed up and instead of doing Soul Plane 2 they said 'fuck it, we're here already lets do this samurai shit'

You're even more retarded than the OP, never share your opinion on this board ever again, you cunt.

lol this is accurate as fuck.

"lol," no it isn't.

Nani? So desu ka?

wow user you're such a fucking pleb
your parents must be proud

shut the fuck up

5th best Jarmusch film, but still great.

just go back to r eddit you numale faggots

This is what Enter the 36 Chambers would look like if you wanted to make a movie out of it

>that shot through the pipers

POWER AND WISDOM MY BROTHER

didn't troll me bitch faggot

Has anyone seen Paterson? Does it live up to the hype?

Ghost Dog! Knowledge is power.

How about this, OP. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Make Hiro regret letting images be reposted on every active thread

this

wtf was that?

Wrong group of Jim Jarmusch's set of actors from his already used pool of talent he's had for a decade? Wat?

Why didn't her career ever go anywhere?
she was qt

Probably didn't suck right director slash producer.

>director slash producer.
>slash
what did he mean by this?

His penis

I am looking for a gang movie I watched on an overseas flight on Christmas '95.
I remember there were some black kids at a party and the kid who was hosting the party had an altercation with another kid, who then left and then the host went out and the kid who had left the party returned with some of his friends and did a drive-by on him. The gang was wearing berres. If I remember correctly that was where the movie ended.

The other two movies were While you Were SLeeping and the action movie where in teh beginning the cops are trying to figure out where a criminal is and give ajunkie his fix t tell them where the robber is, then raid the building and the older one gets shot and then in the trial we found out that the robber didn't know his father and stuff.

Problem Child 2

Pulp Fiction

Its called a "joke", Captain Autismo

The Japanese soundtrack is better.

the unofficial soundtrack that combines both +the songs in the movie they left out of the NA soundtrack is the best

sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=o31JMyVI7AY

>this
>trash

impossible, I'm sorry

Go to hell

Best cameo ever

PASSENGER PIGEON

WE

reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bta1DUegd-o

Jarmusch is God.

How does Ghost dog compare to pic related?

was being BTFO part of your plan?

That scene is stolen from branded to kill. A much better film

I am op by the way

>stolen
>homage
learn the difference

yea its pretty good, so is basically everything by Jim, fgt

>le homage

The scene was directly ripped off. It was Tarantino level of stealing. A good director does not steal entire scenes. It was also from a film that is pretty unknown to normies, so most people will think that Jarmusch came up with it himself. Disgusting, you all make me sick, defending this hack

it's shit anyway, whoever did that, didn't had a clue of how water pipes work

it was a single shot you fucking autist not an entire scene, lockout is stolen, this is a homage to a 30yr old b&w film,you realize he put it their for you right? really Jim put that their so people like you would go, oh cool he's recreating that bit from branded to kill, its an easter egg for film autists and you chose to be salty, bravo

Wow

Yea ok its a joke and ur still a re-tard.

Dude no, what the fuck? Ghost dog has that lonely urban atmosphere very few films have. Its not gritty or anything, its poetic

anything by Godard

you stupid fucking faggot

This movie is everything wrong with artsy bullshit films

nothing links up

there is no resolution

just a bunch of pretentious setups that never go anywhere

fuck this shit

This is bait, that movie's dope, and you are a faggot.

>>nothing links up
What do you mean nothing links up? The same patterns are repeated constantly and sometimes in deliberate succession.
>>there is no resolution
But there is. The nigger completes his mission.
>>just a bunch of pretentious setups that never go anywhere
>Bill Murray: How did you get in?
>Black: I used my imagination.
My take is that it was mostly an abstract film, directed to make you feel as if in a dream.

Artsy films like this are more about enjoying them aesthetically and analyzing the stuff that happens in them and self reflection. They're not about a resolution for neither the events or the plot. More traditional films have the audience be more passive: the moving pictures feed you the plot, the characters and their motivations, and you just sit there to enjoy them, passively.
I'm not going to argue it's a masterpiece or that it's an easy pill to swallow, but it's okay.

Name one good film

I thought this was a made up movie and you niggas were meming

The Rescuers Down Under