Mcgreggor lasted 10 rounds

Mcgreggor lasted 10 rounds.
how much would've lasted Mayweather if they fought under MMA rules?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOcxjadQIKM
youtube.com/watch?v=2t1y420fLlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mmafags still believing mcfamine ''''''''''''''''''''''lasted'''''''''''''''''''''''''' 10 rounds

less than 1 and everyone knows it

If it went more than 3 minutes I'd consider it an embarrassment

Going 30 minutes with the GOAT in boxing in your first fight is apparently something you regularly do. Boxing definitively proved itself as a joke.

He would last a couple of minutes. Instant takedown, mount, ground and pound until the referee stops it.

Oh look another
>if octameme

How quaint

>he's not even arguing Floyd would get shitcanned in an actual fight

lmao

This is just as much of a "no shit" situation as the one that actually happened was. It's obvious what would happen just like it was obvious what was going to happen in the boxing ring.

Only difference being, both fighters have experience throwing punches.

I've never seen one of McGregor's UFC fights and I had heard he was pretty strong for his weight so I was excited for the fight. The dude was out there throwing marshmallows compared to Mayweather, least to say I was disappointed. How does the guy even win his UFC fights?

i think it wouldnt last 10 rounds

Floyd could just shoot McGregor in self defense in a street fight lololol stupid butthurt MMA people. Money Team bitch, Conor weighed 20 more pounds than Floyd on fight night and got slapped around by a manlet. That's what happens when you actually need to train hard and not lean on your opponent and rely on leg kicks and run away from Nate Diaz for an entire round.

How many overs would Tom Brady last in 20/20 cricket?

Less than 1, Money would probably go and KO him straight, no bullshit play.

Mayweather would never lower himself to take part in that bum sport for broke washouts

Conor's not a boxer and took Floyd 10 rounds. If Conor let Floyd go 5 minutes in MMA it would be an embarrassment. Boxing cucks have such a joke dying sport that the former is the biggest victory for them since Obama won the election

>i bet mayweather wouldnt last 3 rounds at evo against honeybee playing the flash in injustuce 2

I'm more embarrassed he made a pillow puncher look like Marvin Hagler for a night.

>Conor's not a boxer and took Floyd 10 rounds.

It shows since Floyd typically takes 12 rounds to win a decision. But Conor sucks so bad at boxing he gave Floyd his first TKO in years.

Oh, and speaking of pillow punching and not being a boxer who knows how to punch...

In literally no other sport is the greatest of all time taking 30 minutes to struggle by an amateur considered impressive

Boxing is such a pathetic joke of a dying sport it's their biggest accomplishment in years

That's because you're evidently not very smart and desperately hoping your sport saved by an MMA star doesn't almost liquidate once again.

Mayweather's success recipe for boxing doesn't translate well into MMA. He starts to become passive or defensive and he gets taken down within the blink of an eye.

It was basically an exhibition fight to win bucks for everyone. Only a fool would say that those 10 rounds are meaningful for any of the fighters.

Precisely. But for boxing cucks its their greatest achievement in their sports history. Making themselves look relevant for a couple weeks off the coattails of an MMA fighter

Because they aren't wrong, of course Mayweather was going to make a mock out of any MMA fighter in a boxing match as soon as he felt like it.

The fight wasn't made to prove which "sport" is better, but to see if it going to generate as much money as a title match.

If you are mad at boxing fags for it, you're as bad as them. Blame McGreggor for accepting the match-

>pretty strong for his weight
Because he dehydrates to extreme levels and has to rehydrate with a tube up his ass

>The fight wasn't made to prove which sport is better

Precisely. It's one of the best boxers fighting a non-boxer and boxing is celebrate like they just revived their dying sport.

The sport isn't dying, the fact that they can toy around with it and generate as much money as any big match means people are still willing to pay for it.

It looks like you're sour with something, but also aren't exactly sure with what.

People are willing to see Mayweather-McGregor

People are not willing to see Lomachenko vs uber can #32

Big difference. Just like in MMA people are willing to pay Conor vs X but not midgets fighting cans

You seem to be really upset that boxing is a complete and utter joke. Why's that?

You know what's not very smart? Putting your guard down and not punching back thinking this will get you to the next round.

He's not a boxer but still lasted 10 rounds against the best of all time. Boxing's really fallen off.

>he's not a boxer

Clearly since he couldn't even last 12 rounds against a brittle-handed 40 year old.

He'd be a joke if he lasted 12 rounds and lost. He did worse than that. He gave a retired boxer his first TKO victory in years.

And somehow you're proud of this. As expected of a low-expectations Conor fan.

But I think boxing and the million boxing organizations are a joke (as MMA), I just think it's clearly obvious that the "sport" isn't dying.

Not to mention, people are going to pay to see Canelo vs GGG.

Also, I haven't even said anything negative about anyone. Why would you say that I'm mad?

>You seem to be really upset that boxing is a complete and utter joke.

You actually sound really salty about boxing after Conor embarrassed himself by giving a brittle-handed Mayweather his first TKO in years.

Under a minute. Two minutes if Conor wanted to do some fuckery.

Conor an amateur with 10 rounds with the GOAT Mayweather. Literally everybody is laughing at boxing and Mayweather other than some starving riceniggers like you

I watch MMA and Conor's punches this time looked extremely out of place in terms of power. I'm 100% sure he was trying to reserve his energy and doing way less than 40-50% power punches hoping that he'd last throughout 12 rounds.

>embarrassed himself

I don't think anyone embarrassed themselves more than the people who said Conor was going to be KO's Round 1.

Pre-Fight:
>Floyd Gayweather is a pussy he has brittle fists runs away like a chicken lol can't read read boxing is for pussies nice '''''sport''''' you have there

Post-Fight
>McGregor went 10 rounds with Floyd 'Hands of Stone' Mayweather the greatest who ever lived wow much respect to Connor never boxed before but went 10 ROUNDS with that MONSTER #respect

If Mayweather had been born a MMA wrestler he would dominate that sport too with his patented hugging style.

Pre-Fight:
>Who is this guy, Floyd is the boxing GOAT he will destroy him lololol he will toy with him

Post-Fight:
>He lasted 10 rounds against a 40 year old glass handed defensive boxer who never punched hard ever and he's been retired for 2 years, big fucking deal

>pre-fight
>Floyd Gayweather is a pussy he has brittle fists runs away like a chicken lol can't read read boxing is for pussies nice '''''sport''''' you have there

I don't know who you're referencing but everyone online and offline that knew about the fight thought Conor was going to lose.

For once, I agree with the muslim.

>he will destroy him lololol he will toy with him

But he literally did exactly this lol.

mmgay is a joke

If he did what he started at the 9th round from the 1st round you'd have a point. But all he ever did in the first 4 rounds was bend over and turn his back wehnever Conor tried to engage. Which I find extremely embarrassing for a 49-0 to do.

>he will destroy him

>doesn't get knocked to the canvas once

>destroyed

Only a bong.

And the british never lost a land battle during the Revolution too, right?

He did bitch, suck some Irish balls Achmed

Dance for me nigger, I want them to sing it, and I want you to dance. DANCE FOR ME BOY

After rewatching the fight a few times, I am convinced it was fixed.

Look back at Mcgregor's performance leading up to the middle of the 9th round. He's strong, he's composed- he's throwing more punches than many other seasoned boxers that have found themselves in his position before him. But a couple of things seem odd.

>The announcers periodically start mentioning how tired he looks starting from about the 4th round on
He didn't appear to look tired to me until much later on in the fight. More on this later
>He's throwing tons of punches, and even connecting with a large number of them
But they appear to be VERY soft with little to no force behind them.
>Several times he manages to break through Mayweather's defense and connect with some heavy hitting shots to the head and body
But more than once Mayweather went from looking stunned, to briefly winking at the camera/audience, and even at one point sticking out his tounge in a playful manner, and then right back into fight mode.
The same goes for Mcgregor, who at least twice momentarily broke into a smile as they squared off

FOOK DA MAYWEDDAS! SUCK THEM BIG IRISH BALLS NIGGER!

Conor changed Floyd's bum life because we all know rich niggers love to avoid paying taxes to the IRS. Here have a pic of Floyd turning his back like a prison bitch covering his little peanut head waiting for uncle Byrd to save the day.

A decent fight that was more interesting to watch than the last 10 years of Mayweather fights.

I had it scored 5 rounds to 4 in Connor's favor up to the ninth. I can see how that could be argued for a round. Flloyd was winning the 10th handily and prob still would have finished the job if fight not stopped. Fine.

BUT ... even if you argue that Conner only won three rounds then how to do you explain the judges that had it scored 89-81 and 88-82 up to that point?

Boxing has been corrupt for so long that it shouldn't surprise me anymore but it does. Even the ref was staring at Connor while explaining the rules.

Except when he runs through the money from this fight in a couple years

Here's some big Irish balls for ya

Their fight in a nutshell

youtu.be/IOcxjadQIKM

But the big clincher that made me begin to question everything was how he COMPLETELY ran out of energy as if on cue. Go back and watch that 9th round. He's not doing amazing, but he's definitely still holding his own. Then one of the announcers makes a seemingly bold proclamation
>He's exhausted! Look, he's looking up at the clock to see how much time is left in the round!
It's at that moment- without really being hit mind you- he starts to stumble like a drunk man and loses his footing. AFTER the announcer said that, not before. He completely disengages from the fight, and stops even putting his arms up to defend himself.

Soon after the start of the 10th the fight is called and he practically collapses, Mayweather charges the ropes in victory, and a doctor comes into the ring to make sure Mcgregor is okay.

The post fight interview with Mayweather begins almost immediately, and less than 2 minutes later a magically revitalized Mcgregor pops his head in with a huge grin, interrupting the interview to congratulate the champ on his "composure"

Uncle Byrd saved Mcgregor from killing him in the tenth.

i love this meme, only when connor lost like a bitch is floyed now considered the goat

Minutes later after the media has finished speaking to Mayweather, they approach Mcgregor. He seems absolutely giddy- so much so the interviewer even remarks about it, having to remind him he just lost.

With Mayweather's record, and as he put it "the entire reputation of boxing" riding on this fight, coupled with the fact that even in losing Mcgregor stood to make more money in one night than most UFC fighters see in their entire careers, I'm beginning to have my doubts on the legitimacy of this match

I'm sorry, who was it that gave Mayweather his first TKO victory in years again?

fucking this

not one of those punches scratche money may

>i love this meme, only when conor went 10 rounds and landed over a 100 punches is floyd now considered the underdog

ftfy

You won't see money looking so unguarded around a real opponent. Floyd did put fuck up a bit I believe, he should of trained better and taken McGregor more serious, I believe he put himself in a bit of a precarious situation, but in the end of course he won, I'm just saying that I I put my dick in Floyd's water bottle once.

Conor McShithouse is a complete bum.

Thank god the UFC has such a low standard of athlete for him to go up against, or else he'd be selling you carpet cleaners in a Dublin warehouse.

>pillow fisted Mayweather had more power than mcfaggot
This is the funniest thing about this fight. He had 20 pounds on an old man and couldn't faze him

>being this deluded

Because you don't understand the sport. It was Floyd's gameplan to let him tire out.

100 punches on floyds gloves kek. also any of connors supposed 100 shots didnt cause any damage at all.

100 fucking shots and not one of his supposed bombs could KO an Old tiny nigger kek

Landed over a hundred punches that didn't leave a mark on Floyd who walked him down the whole fight.

Your scoring is horrendous, Floyd dominated the 90% and walked through pillow hands McGregor.

Floyd does this in almost all of his fights, you're an idiot.

You cannot be that thick ffs. He was against a 0-0 guy. If Real Madrid was facing Chicago Bulls in a football match and won the game 1-0 with scoring in the 80th minute, you'd still go hurrrr durrrrr gameplan? Fuck his gameplan. Go out and do whatever you are supposed to do from the start, you're not even facing a boxer.

maybe 2 if he spent a full year training jiu jitsu and wrestling every day, and if Conor wasn't allowed to use kicks

Floyd controlled the fight and you idiots are so delusional you would do anything to try and get a victory from your Albino monkeys embarrassing defeat. youtube.com/watch?v=2t1y420fLlY

>Conor who gasses in fights gassed in this fight
>IT'S FIXED

/heem/ finds a way (to spin this loss into a win).

>Take them to the deep water and drown them
Yeah I know he lays back, that's his style and I'm not questioning that part. The part that seems really strange to me is how Conor went from 100 to zero in an instant. Seemingly on cue too- not until he glanced at the clock in the 9th to make sure it was the exact right time

yes we get it already. Point is that an undefeated HoF boxer shouldn't have had to bide his time; he should have been able to kick Conor's ass from the start.

The point OP is making is that it would take Conor less than a round to win under MMA rules.

MMA improves the weaknesses of all the other martial arts and proves good enough to compete against the best in other combat sports without being able to take down, grapple, submission, throw elbows, or kick. Conor held all that back and still went 10 rounds.

The people who thought Conor was going to win, the people who thought anyone of them were going to fully engage early on.

I mean, even WWE fags are aware of the entertaintment nature of their events.

you are clearly some boston oirish faggot, fuck off

Make Floyyd 10 years younger and give him a year of training and he'd embarrass the UFC. Nobody would be able to take him down cause of his excellent spacing and he'd frustate everyone like he does in boxing. The only thing that'd be a threat to floyd are kicks to his shin.

A pure boxer can never beat a skilled MMA fighter. Unless if they can land a knock blow upon a takedown attempt, once they get to the ground it's over, and since most fights go to the ground the boxer will lose statistically.

Also there are foot techniques and arm passes that can close that space/trip the standup fighter.

Absolutely spot on as only 100% of the MMA fighters are capable of throwing solid leg kicks to their opponents.

No, you obviously didn't watch the fight. They were mentioning his stamina around the 5th. He also was getting caught with heavy shots and started to clinch multiple times throughout the later rounds.

Just take your loss faggot, you clearly don't think before you type. Nobody gives two shits about trash MMA and McFaggot made a point to call out and shit talk a 40 year old, "weak punching", and "brittle-handed" man in BOXING. Floyd said he'd put on a show and also said he'd go for a knockout. So he walked him down all fight and let punch himself out so he'd be sure he'd get the KO.

>the biggest power puncher in UFC

lol, can only imagine what the 'pillowhanded' fighters in the UFC are like in that case.

You're an idiot, but you're from a third world country so it should be expected. You can't equate scoring goals to someone trying to knock another fighter out.

Let's be real here, it wouldn't even have to be MMA. It wouldn't even have to be Muay Thai. Give Conor one more set of weapons and Floyd stands no chance. Elbows, knees, kicks, hell you could even limit it to strictly low kicks and Conor or any other respectable MMA fighter would wipe the floor with anyone who's solely a boxer.

>No, you obviously didn't watch the fight. They were mentioning his stamina around the 5th.
You obviously didn't read my post- I actually mentioned that here The announcers kept saying he looked tired periodically starting somewhere after the 4th round, but go back and actually watch the fight for yourself. They can say it all they want, but visually I saw no evidence of it until he dramatically ran out of energy in the middle of the 9th round

>Go out and do whatever you are supposed to do from the start, you're not even facing a boxer.

He did exactly what he was "supposed" to do from the start. He won. He hasn't had knock out power for years and he was beating McGregor so badly the ref had to save him.

You didn't see any of it because you don't know what to look for you fucking retard. It's sad what people will do when they're in denial.
youtube.com/watch?v=2t1y420fLlY You need to watch this, shut up, and take your L.

why do you retards keep talking about this?

they both earned more money in an hour of sparring than all of you will earn your entire lives

There were literally hundreds to thousands of posts pulling for mcmeme in the weeks leading up to the fight. Also look at all the salt and butthurt now. You think these people just suddenly appeared?

Not him. I just read your original post. Do you have no idea how stamina works?

>take your l
Opinion discarded

Sure bud, your idol got played with after he said he'd bounce his head off the canvas in 4 or less. He threw a lot of arm punches without stepping through, and thats part of the reason his power wasn't there. Constantly moving back, throwing punches, getting hit in the body/head, and lack of experience led to his fatigue. Kill yourself you dumb honkey.

Here's the thing about losing stamina, it usually doesn't hit you all at once. You lose energy gradually over the course of a fight, and people can see it. Conor didn't start showing any real sign of fatigue until the middle of the 9th when he very dramatically appeared to run out of all his energy all at once.

The announcers may have said he looked tired, but until the middle of the 9th he wasn't showing it.

this guy has spot on analysis

>Conor didn't start showing any real sign of fatigue until the middle of the 9th when he very dramatically appeared to run out of all his energy all at once.

Lol. Never mind the fact you don't know shit about boxing. Have you ever tried boxing? Or any kind of endurance sport? Hitting the wall is an actual thing.

You wouldn't be going so hard to say this was staged if McGregor KO'd Floyd with his "magical" left hand. Ill just link this again and stop replying to your dumbass youtube.com/watch?v=2t1y420fLlY