If you're beaten by your enemy, you win

If you're beaten by your enemy, you win

you eurocucks are pathetic

As much as people don't want to accept it, Conor just went 10 rounds with the best fighter in a sport he doesn't even compete in lel

>despite defeat in the farming fields McGregors have still won
>Dubliners never stood a chance against the master but come away with 100lb in potatoes

>best fighter in a sport

Mayweather is a 40 years old defensive boxer who hasn't had a KO/TKO in over a decade and has been retired for two years.

McGoober would have been fucked up a whole lot worse by many many other active boxers.

Conor is not a boxer and the greatest no matter how you try to spin how he fights took almost 30 minutes to put him away.

Humiliating.

I guess that's because he is not a BOXER how hard is it to understand this was a total shitshow

>enemy
>implying mayweather and mcgregor are enemies
>people actually fall for boxing promoter nonsense mandrama

irish guy never hired a boxing coach and kept his mma coaches teaching him some memes for a year. he never took it seriously in the first place and the only real loser in this fight is the customer paying $100 at home or thousands for a seat.

We will never know if that would have made a big difference logic would say so but i guess they realy thought because of their different approach they could do something floyd hasnt't seen before its total bull but whatever

He was carried to 10

was this fight in Canada?

I didn't know individuals inside the autism spectrum could use sarcasm. But on a serious note, the article isn't referring to the fight. If you didn't understand the article, being a 100 million dollars richer sort of makes you a winner.

>10 rounds
>not 12 rounds
>because he sucks that much in boxing

Okay, and...?

>Conor is not a boxer

And it really, really shows because he just gave a pillow puncher his first TKO in years.

Floyd is one of the best in the sports history. Him taking 10 rounds to put away a non-boxer is humiliating. This is what most of the actual world thinks, friend.

underrated

>pinoy saving BBC Pac Man slayer webm
cucked

0:18 when he tried to handshake OMG fucking retorded lepricon

>"the master"
>he's black

So Arsenal didn't lose 4-0 against Liverpool. They won

>play a charity match against retired goalkeepers
>they only score one goal against you

HAHAHAHAH SO MUCH FOR BEING GREAT FOOTBALLERS

Weren't 82% of the bets on Conor to win? Sounds like they don't think that way friendo. Styles makes fights, Floyd KOd Hatton in 10, Pacquiao did it in 2. Let Conor get in the ring with someone his size so we can finally prove how weak his chin is, guy gets bobbled around everytime I see him, is it time for him to run away from his opponent in the Octagon again?

They won in the long run because they showed that they can keep a cool head, as they didn't sack Wenger.
Actually the words "sack" and "Wenger" shouldn't appear in the same sentence.

>His country is so poor that one man bringing in a 8 figure Salary is a point of national pride.

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

>Irish times

>get toyed with for 10 rounds
>act like this is an accomplishment
You are fucking PATHETIC.

>selling out your fighting cred, your soul, and your heritage to the tune of a 100 mil
Okay.

No wonder Europe is being flooded with shitskins. No pride at all. Sad!

I guess running away nonstop, giving your back, and shoving your head below your knees is considering "toying" with your opponent now?

post some webms

Got walked down and battered by a 149 lbs 40 year old after he threw everything at him and couldn't leave a scratch.
>winning

>McGregorfags before the fight:"Conor's gonna go in and knock out Floyd!"
>After the fight: "He ran away! Conor's face somehow got pummeled over 9 rounds! Weird!"
You fags claimed Conor was going to hunt Floyd down and destroy his defense. Instead, Conor got played just like you, a pathetic bitch.
You really are fucking retarded.

>if you get paid $100,000,000 you win
yes

mcgregor fanboys before the fight
>conors boxed before he
mcgregor fanboys after the fight
>he did pretty good even though he's never boxed before

>it wont go 4 rounds, conor sucks lol!!!!

>Floyd meant to fight like shit, that's just boxing bro you wouldn't get it

mayweather fanboys before the fight
>he won't land a punch, he won't win a round
mayweather fanboys after the fight
>his punches were weak, he won rounds because mayweather let him

Let's not pretend both sides weren't filled with dumb casuals saying stupid shit.

>he has no chance he's never boxed before
>beating him is a legit win for boxing itself, conor boxed before he was born, but mma ruined his world class boxing coz it's shit

I think there was something conor had to go 6 rounds to get a 100 million and floyd is no villian. He even joked with Conor about the paycheck after the fight not being bad.

Why didn't he turn around and try to trick his opponent into an illegal shot like a real man?

His chin is good, his defense just sucks. Don't be a retard.

Conor should have trained in the mountains of Kenya so he could have had some better cardio down at sea level

But it was on youtube.

>Floyd meant to fight like shit, that's just boxing bro you wouldn't get it

I mean, he still got the TKO because Conor has no cardio and he was moving forward the entire time.

Is this your first Mayweather fight? You must've at least watched MayPac right?

>he has no chance he's never boxed before

Not even a Mayweather fanboy but wasn't that exactly what happened?

McGregor gave a pillow puncher his first TKO win.

Conor was guaranteed to be a "winner" no matter what because he was going to make a shit ton of money, but he is not a winner for his performance in any way shape or from.

Mayweather hasn't had a real stoppage in a decade, plus he's well past his prime, spent last 2 years on the sofa, and his opponent was bigger. The only rounds Conor won were the ones Floyd let him win. Any contender in boxing or MMA around the same weight class wouldn't have done much better.

that's why he was so jacked up despite losing, he just made more money being a high-profile can for Mayweather than he will make in his three biggest UFC fights combined.

>If you're beaten by your enemy, you win

I know how Justin Trudeau's going to win against Floyd, guise.

the punchlet cope

vs

the CHAD SPORT

>best fighter in a sport
Goober wouldn't make it past the first two rounds against Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Canelo, Loma fuck even Rigo would humiliate that bum

wtf

People told me if McGregor wins survives to a 12 round decision then it's a moral victory.
But then he got knocked out and it was a moral victory anyways? How is that fair?

I think the "if he survives he wins" thing was bullshit from the get-go anyways. He's a 28 year old fighter in his prime fighting a 41 year old retiree that is 20lbs lighter than him and hasn't had a knockout in 6 years -- 10 years if you don't count the Ortiz cheap shot, and is known for being a highly defensive fighter first, offense second.
But you guys would brag about it if Conor got schooled for 12 rounds straight and lost?

McGregor fans weren't going to admit defeat no matter what. If Floyd KO'd him in round 1 they would have clinged onto the fact that Conor touched him with a light jab.

Conor won the popular vote

>first legitimate game in a sport
>lasts 10 rounds and lands good hits on Mayweather

Boxing is fighting with your hands tied behind your back. McGregor would demolish Mayweather in a matter of seconds inside an octagon. For McGregor to last 10 rounds with "the best of boxing" following the arbitrary rule set of the sport is impressive.

t. Someone who doesn't give a fuck about boxing or MMA

>implying we weren't meming the fight up so Conor could get his big pay cheque

Absolutely worked

If a boxer did MMA fight with 3 month notice,

I doubt he or she would last the first round once it went to the ground.

The best fighters in UFC have a greco roman wrestling background and TKD striking. The last time a pure boxer came into UFC didn't he get killed?

Meanwhile McGregor went to 10 and won 1,2,3,8 rnd.

So this... Is the power of boxing

s m h
f a m

>For McGregor to last 10 rounds with "the best of boxing" following the arbitrary rule set of the sport is impressive.

He couldn't even last 12 rounds as many predicted and made a soft puncher look like Mike Tyson.

Pathetic.

I don't get the logic of comparing MMA's round and time structure to boxing's (i.e., the MMA fighter last 10 rounds, but the boxer would never last a round in MMA)?
It's hard to knock someone out in boxing within 5 rounds, even for heavyhanded KO artists. In MMA, there's multiple ways to end a fight quickly. The comparison isn't linear.

It would be like if a soccer team challenged a basketball team to basketball and lost something like 120-20, and the soccer fan said, "Get them on the field and the basketball team doesn't score a goal! Our sports 'wins' because we were at least able to score!"
Well of course. It's hard to score in soccer while it's relatively easy to score in basketball.

Before fight:
Floyd is without a doubt, the greatest boxing has ever seen. The fight won't go past one round. His skill level clearly makes him the GOAT.
After fight:
>Mayweather is a 40 years old defensive boxer who hasn't had a KO/TKO in over a decade and has been retired for two years.

Literally, no one was claiming that Floyd at 40 (or at any age) is the best boxer ever. Wew, what a bunch of strawmen you have there. Even Michael Jordan was just somewhat above average at 40.

I've been browsing these threads all day waiting for someone to post the before and after picture of Conor punching Floyd, and Floyd grins smugly in response.

Here you go, ya goof.

Fucking lol, thanks man.

>50-0
>50-0

Trudeu's law

>He couldn't even last 12 rounds as many predicted and made a soft puncher look like Mike Tyson.
pretty sure Mike Tyson didn't need to wait for his opponent to get tired before the ref stops the fight. Conor's stamina is the only reason this didnt' go 12 rounds, Mayweather couldn't do anything to knock down Conor even after Conor got tired

anybody have a webm or even remember the round where Conor basically sticks his tongue out and smiles at Floyd after getting hit?

In 5 years time it'll seem insane that a guy who literally can't punch fought a 100m PPV fight with Mayweather all from a big mouth and beating up some cage fighting bums

Are you really obsessed Spanish or do Spanish people hate MMA for some reason?

Rigged fight, both of them are scumbags but hey, it's give you idiots something to watch.