All things considered, I'm thankful for both May and Coner for putting on such a exciting spectacle...

All things considered, I'm thankful for both May and Coner for putting on such a exciting spectacle. May is one of the GOATs and Conor is true warrior. Fuck all the race bait bullshit, it was an awesome event.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOcxjadQIKM
youtube.com/watch?v=IKs1CwrXh8M&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bruh.... facts #respect

people got so booty blasted over a million different things related to this, i just enjoyed streaming it and enjoyed the banter outside it

coner is such a bum... now we know mma is trash

I agree. It was a fun event. Love getting together with my boys for some drinks and watching the fights

Mayweather allowed it to continue because he simply could. He toyed with him the entire time and knew he could end it at a second's notice. At no point was the ultimate fighter ever in danger of winning.

It was kind of sad watching them just talk and talk and just going to believe his own b******* like you talk so much I started to believe Conor like I just I don't know it has heat sensors because I'm using tap to talk because I'm tired of using my fingers to type things but yeah he's just I don't like him anymore I don't even like his trash talk anymore anything he does anything any in the May fighter does every MMA fighter just looks like a punk b**** now I don't like them anymore they're so weak

Mayweather hammed it up too much to be convincing in the opening rounds and should have put Conor on the canvas for the memes. 6/10

It was actually a really poor bout of boxing. Mayweather looked old and fought like it was a sparring match until round nine, and McGregor was so unathletic. Badou Jack was the most impressive thing on that show

Desu it was quite boring if you have watched one or two boxing fights. But well, i guess it was a fight directed towards Conor's fans so.

Thanks for the hype post, Schlomo

I think he actually should have put him away in the 12th for the memes but he bet on himself to do it on the under 9.5

Their fight in a nutshell

youtu.be/IOcxjadQIKM

caught the fight at a party i went too and i thought it was good. don't know why so many people on spuh are so mad

>"Swedish"

I enjoyed the fight and hype before it but post fight has brought out levels of cancer that shouldn't be possible.

Top kek

>"That's the worse shape I've ever seen him!"

Straight from the horse's mouth. How long would McGregor have lasted vs a PRIME Mayweather?

he didn't allow, he had to.

t. /reddit/

Go back there spic

youtube.com/watch?v=IKs1CwrXh8M&t=3s ~