Show me how comfy your country is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HRBfX8XKdQ
youtu.be/oL8WUp0niJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't.

It isn't at all, this country is pathetic.

0%
Comfyness totally broken since 60-70's

iktf bro

Nice

is ok

I've seen these sights before a million times in Virginia, boring.

Boring

Why do u guys post generic shit you can see in other states?

This can be found anywhere it snows

>Why do u guys post generic shit you can see in other states?
Because that's what it is

So you won't visit.

endless amount of lake archipelagos

we russians enjoy posting depressing pictures from russia to make foreigners feel sorry for us

wew lad

Where is that photo taken, Oscar?

>doesn't post a pic himself

This is pretty nice. Looks just like Norway.

No comf here unfortunately

comfy desu

Ireland can be comfy if it snows but it's rare for it to happen

It says Ångermanland right there, Åge.

I meant more specifically.

my country is just pee pee poo poo and drunk tourist, old churches and old villages is the only good thing

Idk, some village.

I prefer deserts tho

>I prefer deserts
Is this a joke?

what about a whole village underground

it still snows in ireland?

No

The picture look as west of Ukraine.

desert here

Comf

Maybe like once a year. Where I live, I don't think it snowed as heavy as in that photo since 2010

Something is wrong with you, lad.

no

Sometimes snow is not such a good thing. In fact, it becomes a nuisance.

>living under the street

Well, somehow that's just very comfy, I must admit.

Pic is close to where I live. Cacti look very comfy from afar but they look spooky when you get up close.

In Sweden aren't you prepared to deal with snow? Like we had a few weeks of snow a few years back and the country nearly came to a standstill since we weren't really prepared. I heard Sweden had heated roads and shit

Aren't they garages?

still looks better than most of America

We arent preparerade for slightly larger amounts than normal. Gotta save something for the next generation politicians to do.

wtf are you talking about the UK + Ireland looks sooo comfy

Idaho :3

San Miguel de Allende
pls no more american expats

nah

Butifel

Yes. Something is clearly wrong with you. Deserts are not comfy they will kill you.

How do you suppose you would get your car into them?

not the same mexican, but man I'd prefer a fucking dessert than or Fucking cold might kill you faster than a dessert, if it's not from a frostbite then from depression

my home town
I took this pic myself

Yes, we have such things. But still, snow clearing is tough sometimes. It depends on where in the country you are as well, and when. Stockholm had some pretty heavy snowfall in November last year, and that was kind of difficult for them to deal with because it was unexpected.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HRBfX8XKdQ

A little snow won't kill you, especially not that little as in those pictures. You just put on a jacket, lad.

Nice, I took this of my town.

You die quicker in the desert than you do in a dark and snowy place like this. You can insulate yourself from the cold quite easily, by using the snow. And you won't die of thirst, most likely.

Breety comfy, careful you don't fall!

Your country looks top comfy, friend. Here's some mountains from mine.

Looks nice. I wouldn't mind living in Canada. It's Scandinavia XL.

Not convinced enough, I can barely stand 5C with a jacket on and I once were at -5C when climbing a volcano and I felt like dying.
Seriously man, I had withstand tropical heat of 42C with 75% humidity as if it were nothing, but as soon as it gets lower than what my fingers can count I just want to fucking get the fuck out of there.

These pictures apply to Finland as well since it's so similar in here, therefore I can post a picture of this comfy cat.

It's hard to describe, but I would say is similar to what these sailors feel for the ocean youtu.be/oL8WUp0niJk

no lol

Pretty much. I'd like to visit Scandinavia some time as well. Mini Canada sounds like fun.

I aspire to one day be as comfy as that cat.

This looks comfy

want to be here so badly desu

That is a good goal. Have another picture of a comfy cat.

These cats are indeed very comfy. I should start looking for a giant sock to sleep in so that I can also be comfy.

That's just because you're not used to it. We let our babies sleep outside in the middle of winter here. It's fine.

don't you guys hate this ""trend"" of super edited pictures which misrepresent the reality? I can't tell which ones are supposed to be legit and which ones have been edited to death. it's annoying and I feel like I write off actual breathtaking pictures mistaking them for shooped ones

Can't see the video. Anyway, I don't understand it. A desert is hostile and the wind will blow sand down your throat, if the burning heat doesn't kill you first. And the scenery is nothing but pale sand.

Here, at least during summer, everything looks comfy like this. You're saying you'd rather spend your time in a fucking desert than riding your bike down this road?

>Southerners will never know what it's like to wake up and see a fresh layer of snow out the window
I honestly feel bad for them.

>"Ah, FUCK! Gotta change tires on the car."
>" It's gonna be a fucking nightmare to get to work because of all the retarded Bambis."
>"It's gonna rain tomorrow and it's gonna make a mess"

:^)

Why does Russia always look damp in all the photos I see of it? Is it at least dry during whatever brief summer you have?

>Is it at least dry during whatever brief summer you have?

Russian summers are incredibly hot and humid.

>Rain during the winter
The heck? Does that happen?

There aren't many countries this comfy

I live pretty near the coast, so yeah. Temperature oscillates around the 0C line usually.

We are lucky to have a week of snow without any rain.