Why do liberals want Britian to remain in the EU so badly?

Why do liberals want Britian to remain in the EU so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they want to cuck everyone.

>muh diversity is our strength
>muh poor migrants
>muh that is racist and nationalist

but most importantly

>they are just useful idiots with no idea how the world works

Because Britain is the only country with a half way viable economy

because they have a bad case of white guilt and white man's burden

I just don't get why the left wing is always so in favor of globalization.

the media tells them.

watch, next time something major happens they wont have an opinion until looking at something electronic

Some english bitch literally started crying on tv here. 'Muhh bigots and racists.'

To be fair, people should not pretend to have an opinion on something they know nothing about

then the left would fall apart.

>I just don't get why the left wing is always so in favor of globalization.

Because the goal of the left is to destroy the concept of nations, and globalization and mass immigration is how they do it.

Because they believe EU = Peace, and peace is like, so totally good man.

Giving women universal suffer age was a mistake.

Because they want their negholes pozzed to the maximum levels possible

I recently talked with someone saying how they'd give up rooms if they had them for immigrants becuase "they're obviously fleeing for a reason" and "I don't have a problem with immigrants".

Not a good understanding of things like refugee vs. immigrant and not aware of how integration works or the stats of the UK.

Emotion and their subjective take on being "humane" trumps research and logic

Indoctrinated group think.

The elites want this. They want to feed their ponzi scheme. So they indoctrinate liberals to achieve this.

That's why Jews control the media, education system, government and banking. To create the impression that "this is the correct way"

At first I thought it was simply Western esotericism at work, but it did make sense - why in this specific direction.

Then it clicked - because the esotericism is a facade.

I am in the same boat, I really don't even understand the Remain campaign beyond the diversity help migrants crybully nonsense.

Is there an economic argument to be made? Will the EU seriously just tariff the fuck out of them? Isn't that the only recourse they have?

Checked and seconded.

There's no economic argument on both sides. You just hate the sandniggers that's all. If Europe was 100% white right now, you wouldn't mind having a union with the other countries.

It's not the Jews.

Not everyone wants to watch the world burn for misguided nationalism.

>Because the goal of the left is to destroy the concept of nations, and globalization and mass immigration is how they do it.
Remember a time the left stood for liberty?

When did that change to left-authoritarianism?

I want the new left to leave. I want liberty to return.

t. Robespierre

Every liberal british youtuber like sargon of akkad and tldr is pro-brexit what are you talking about faggot

This.
These are people that get their social views revealed to them in facebook posts.
If they don't tow the same line as their friends they'll be ostracized.

EU has great history, you don't need to leave
you also lost already so it's not like this matters

>sargon of akkad
>liberal

He is the epitome of liberalism. You must be one of those fags who thinks sjws are liberal just because they say so despite violating every single liberal principle

But it is.

A disproportionate amount of media, banking, government and education agenda is Jewish led.

The reason is because of memes.
They realised they killed their messiah long ago. Those that haven't are played with. Many have converted (I know this personally).

They fell into a trap of rejecting naturally selected memes and in the end created parasitical memes. These intern affected the overall natural selection of jews, as they've been persecuted for millenia for usury and usurpury.
Those with decency left will question whether Jesus was the son of god, or will see the evil acts of their community objectively.

tl;dr - we have a big jewish problem. Some are desperately holding back backlash from deceit.

>the left
you guys mean "the jews" , libtards, It is a strange phenomenon that no one can put a name on so instead just call them "lefties" or liberals.

Yet liberal and left wing values are just as valid as right wing one's, these people are not left wing if anything they are far far left wing.

They've been around since ever.

Leftists are easily led by government propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg