youtube.com/watch?v=AN3JmbKv_NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm from Medfud kehd.

Ahm a durely pointed US Mahsal

>Marky Mark hunting down kebabs
nice

OUTTA MY RACE, CZECH FUCKING SHITS

>bombs are detonated
>the first thing he does is beat the shit out of the nearest asian guy while screaming "VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT"

What point were they trying to get across here?

why are Boston accents so disgusting?

How do you scare a Bostonian?

BANG

>Dis no ordinary bahmb, whoever did dis must be wicked smaht!

Was "Boston Strong" the most ridiculous response to a terrorist attack in modern history?

Can't wait to see Marky go full vietnam shits mode in the end where he gets the Muslo and beats Muhammed out of him.

while Good Vibrations kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFn7bvIrA

POW!

youtube.com/watch?v=AN3JmbKv_NM

What did Raining mean by this?

Coming this summer
>Shows mark walhberg walking the beat

The pressure is on
>Shows middle easter guy setting down pressure cooker

BWAAA

Mark Walhberg...
>Mark holding a gun to somebody's head "You think you can come into my city, and blow up a marathon? Huh? HUH?"

The happening was unironically a good movie thanks to Marky Maek

I saw a commercial for this yesterday and thought the concept and everything about it was fucking stupid until I saw Marky Mark

kek
fucking boston

Boston is a liberal hellhole, they messed with the perfect target city

can I get a list of 'DUDE BOSTON LMAO' actors and films?

OSCAR BAITING FUCKING SHITS

Everyone in Boston is liberal except for Marky Mark and the cops and firemen that literally said "you messed with the wrong city"

No, that's why Boston sucks so bad, even the blue collar people are democrats. They are generally public or private employees who depend on public pork to make a living, so they are really just corrupt, townie, palm-greasing degenerates.

MA is so corrupt, second only to Chicago.

the depahted
anything affleck/damon

Matt Damon
Casey Affleck
Ben Affleck
Chris Evans
Edward Norton

When will the "Boston is full of tough guys" meme end?

>like three people got there legs hurt
>oy vey ids a national tragedy
>lets declare martial law

ah we got us a fahkin toonie heah

>Kevin Bacon

Sounds good.

>entire movie about boston
lol

>Deepwater Horizon
>Patriots Day
>Sully

What recent disaster/tragedy is next? I say Marky Mark should do one about the gay nightclub shooting. Where he's a gay who loved his bf but had to fight terrorists in jean cutoffs and a wife beater. Or maybe do one about the vandalism of the Hollywood sign.

do you really think mark "vietfuckingshits" wahlberg will do a movie that sympathizes with gays

>playing a gay guy
he literally admitted in an interview that he picks tough guy roles because he cares about what people back home would think of him otherwise
he's a fucking tool

this looks wicked bad

>making a Bombston propaganda flick

New Kids on the Block should reunite so Marky Mark can be security for them. You know, get back into his element.

Boondock saints

>Movie glorifying Boston PD for violating the 3rd Amendment and privacy laws because they were shit at their job

There's no way you could Marky Mark to play a queer. Maybe some Orlando SWAT guy with homophobic tendencies who learns to be more open minded after witnessing the aftermath of the massacre.