You're now in charge of your NT for the WC2018

>You're now in charge of your NT for the WC2018
What's your pick for the starting squad?

Pic related, who could stop us?

i'd pick up my squad but we got knocked out.
why? because the AFC and japan robbed us on three occasions

Your 2018 world cup semifinalists, gentlemen.

I'd pick whoever is willing to suck my cock. So no change to the status quo

This squad reminds of the one that won the WC in 2018

as a neutral, the favorites are without a doubt france

the four most expensive players atm, three of them are french and they're 24, 18 and 19(?)

Certainly.
England

Butland
Clyne Cahill Jones Milner
Henderson Lallana
Sterling Ali Trashford
Sturridge

At last, an unbiased Tuga!

Subašić
-some defenders-
-Modrić and 3 other guys-
-Kalinić Mandžukić-

Price doesn't mean shit. They will end 3rd behind Sweden and Netherland

Marqui is better than T. Silva and Jemerson.

>no Paulinho

Why would you ignore the 40m Barca player? Also, put Willian on the wing and Coutinho in the centre.

This is literally our only possible """"good"""" lineup

>no Renato Augusto
hues should know that he is the patrician choice

>implying we'll even qualify

I rate bald

Keller, Friedel, Hanneman, Howard, Guzan... its been a long, proud history of capable and bald keepers since Meola's mane went out to pasture.

>Fabianski

Dempsey is great in limited time, but he's simply too old to go 90 minutes anymore. I'd rather have our best team in the last 30 minutes than the first 30 minutes. Dempsey should be a sub.

might get qualified this time..

one of the best NT right now
>that insane Brazil's players pool

I can unironically see this working but I dont know if the jew new guy is good at left back

>Nigbe over Pulisic as a 10
Retard alert.

>Piss check

What is this squad generator I always see around Sup Forums?

Its Lineup builder, you mong.

Cheers you fucking spud

>qualifying for the world cup
overrated tbqh

milik should be the most advanced striker, or there's no point playing him

You're probably right, just put him there because he has the better outside the box shot

>No Suso

If only Spain was Barcelona and friends again like when they used to dominate. Now you're just Halal players and old Barcelona friends which makes you shit.

>no asensio
>old man inesta
huh

Don't even pretend you don't know what is going to happen. We'll finish second in a piss easy group and lose the moment we face anyone slightly competent. It's not even worth memeing overconfidence any more.

>reus not being injured

no david villa maravilla

>who could stop us?

Germany, Brazil, France, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Chile and Spain. All of those would probably stop you.

And because you're shit

-Courtois
-Vertonghen
-Alderweireld
-Kompany
-Meunier
-Some dude who can attack and defend the left flank
-Nainggolan
-Tielemans
-Hazard
-De Bruyne
-Batshuayi ( since Lukaku is useless when we have possession, he cant play with the others for shit)

inb4 we get witsel, Fellaini, Lukaku Carrasco and Ciman for the third tournament in a row
Thx Martinez

man when you think about it, Belgium has such a sick squad.

>mfw they lose in the round of 16 to Denmark, South Korea or something

>Aspas

The state of Spain

Honestly I'd just send our current U19 team with a few supplements from the U21. Our NT is horrible, but we do have promising talents. I'd rather let them give it an honest try and get BTFO'd than all those other complete failures struggling to get game time in Championship, failing in fucking Belgium and Netherlands mid table sides and those shits who crawl back to Norway after failing to make it in mediocre European leagues.

no davinson?

what the hell happened to that Julian Green guy?

Yes, forgot about him.

Yeah I put 100 players, but we change lineup every fuckin game and we have a pretty balanced roster. Good team without superstars, but still a decent squad

>No Bonaventura

>4-2-3-1

Sudaca coaching copying European tactics from 2010 confirms their mental inferiority

>maguire
also alli should sit off sterling and kane playing as a kinda false 9

Nainggolan is one of the best midfielders in the world, but your stupid manager refuses to call
him for whatever reason. Radja actually said that he wants to retire from international football since he and Martinez hate each other

I'd rather call Chiesa, Bonaventura is pretty average. I mean, he does a lot of work on the pitch and has good qualities, but I ain't his N.1 fan

>Danilo as a CB

Better than El Sha, Benassi, Pellegrini, Candreva for sure. Even current Marchisio. I wouldn't not call him average.

>mental inferiority
>says the wetback
gotta choke with that trump dick, amirite tacoman?

>Not trusting the Harrymongs to lead us to victory

>Implying we are even going to qualify

Our Nt is getting old

>mfw when we are stealing young talents from Germany, Portugal, Holland & Argentina.

Thx guys! :D

stealing rejects doesn't count cuc

>1 de los mejores sub-17 del ajax (ahora pasa a sub 20)
>1 de los mejores delanteros de la sub-18 de la liga alemana

pta el wn pa wn wn

>our

But you're literally a Canadian lol

Love how Canadians always want to refer to themselves as another country since theirs is so shit

Lo único malo de la sub 21 que van a llevar al amistoso contra la sub 21 de francia es el Dt

>Darmemean

Would like to say Round of 16 as always but I don't know if >we are getting past the group stage.

Kick off Mina and Fabra. Add Teo so he help Falcao and you have a competent team

Muslera
Maxi - Godin - Gimenez - Caceres
Bentancur - Nandez - Vecino
Cavani - Suarez - Urreta

>Kick off Mina

Team could easily be more dominate with Giovanni and Jonathan.

>chich
>no tecatito

Lmao

Would you really play tecatito as a forward? Maybe playing higher instead of Herrera but we are already lacking in defense as it is.

Probably something like this (if we qualify)

I hope the Schalke kids pan out because we need a Bradley and Dempsey replacement and all the other mlels trash dont cut it as seen in the gold cup.

not a bad team desu, i dont know why u guys always seem to underperform

Bring Herrera down and put tecatito up with vela, Lozano and j dos santos can handle midfield with damm. You don't need a poacher like chich you need control in the midfield and more possession

Thank me later

I'd call you a retard for not including Asensio but I'm sure our retarded coach will do just that.

Literally every Spaniard who starts for them is in the XI he posted. Blame Barça for their shit youth intakes recently.

Add asensio and this team is pretty spooky

---------------De Gea--------------
Carvajal-Piqué-Ramos-Alba
----------Busquets-Koke-------
Asensio-----Isco-------Ñíguez
---------------Morata---------------

I wish I could take out Busquets but >we don't have a single DM worth a shit. I don't like Morata but whatever.

It's the Balkan mentality. Not only we underperform but Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro etc too... Every single on of these nations have solid team and some world top class players in it but basically most of them dont play with hearts out like for clubs because there is no money involved and they mostly don't care... They just come up to fuck around and enjoy a little vacation...

What about that giant fella who plays for Sevilla?

Iborra? He's big but besides that he's not good.

Maybe better than current state Busquets though.

DARK HORSES LADS

>I rate Renato Augusto
Why?

>Alba

ha thats too bad. im sick of seeing the same nations win the world cup. i know some bosnians in chicago that would set cars on fire if they won

>Being this outraged

Did I hit a nerve marica-bro? Also, Arias should be on the left

Hypnotise him until he thinks he's Matic.

>implying we'll even make it

Why no GOATes?

Is the left CB Ciaran Clark? That mother fucker was clutch for me back in FM12, scored the game winner in the final in both CLs I won.

I don't rate Alba either but it's not like >we have a lot of options there. Maybe Azpilicueta even though he's usually on the right. Marcos Alonso? I don't know. Alba's like Busquets, they shouldn't be there but there aren't candidates to kick them out.

I just checked if he was played these first games with Sevilla and saw they sold him to Leicester, kek. We'll leave to them the conversion to the white Kanté.

He's a decent 3rd option, but too slow for me and despite being taller Gimenez has a better header

Getting rid of chicha actually makes this look like a pretty legit team, guess he is a pure meme player.
Now if only Osorio could field something like this, instead we'll get Peralta, Marquez and other old men meme masters.

obviously they'd be interchanging. have you ever watched the sport before, or do you just FIFA?

>Tecatito

Who?

>no mertens anywhere to be seen
do u want to lose lad

>Half that team already plays together and will probably be called by Tittie

Enjoy your hexa.

How about Meme Luiz in place of Fabinho?