Post yfw they bring back the cast of X-Men: Apocalypse for the second movie to boost its flagging box office...

Post yfw they bring back the cast of X-Men: Apocalypse for the second movie to boost its flagging box office performance.

>capeshit will never die and will just keep being rebooted again and again until the end of time

Film was a mistake

>Anya as Illyana

can't fucking wait

I just like the look of the french fry headed one. Looks like a character out of Crash.

>Maisie Williams cast as a mutant

Too bad that lil nigga one the first ones they killed off in the comics

I want to cum all over her silly face.

look at all those spots for potential PoC and women. Truly an opportunity for diversity

>yfw they show the demon rape

I don't care what they do as long as they brings Psylocke back.

this

x-literally whos the movie

>Nat Wolff as Cannonball

fucking hell

She'd be a good Toad desu, I wouldn't even mind the genderswapping

NO

FUCK OFF FOREVER YOU CAPESHIT SHITS

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MOVIE INDUSTRY

>Toad
why is that shit character in every movie? reverse-nightcrawler?

Name 8 members of the brotherhood aside from Mags, Mystique, Juggy and Sabertooth. That's why. No idea why he was in DoFP though, the timeline is massively fucked, though I guess that makes the X-Men movies the most comic accurate

>Jennifer Lawrence returns as Mystique
>Mystique is now the leader.
>She also has telepathy and telekinetic powers now and knows more kung fu than anyone else in the world.
>She's mutant and proud but still prefers to be always in camouflage except for a 2 second scene

I REALLY HOPE THEY REBOOT IT WHILE THEY ARE AT IT ALL THESE OLD FACES OF OLD ACTERS AND SLUTS IS A BIT TOO MUCH IN THE MODERN AGE. THEY CAN GET ANOTHER 15 MOVIES WITH A GOOD REBOOT

>Punchable Faces
Swap the guy from Burn notice with Miles Teller and you're set

>clyde cash
not so fast chris