Yfw this is the absolute best Clinton could do against Trump without resorting to election fraud to murder

>yfw this is the absolute best Clinton could do against Trump without resorting to election fraud to murder

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&client=ubuntu#q=clinton story scrubbed huffington
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/29/huffington-post-removes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're gonna get tired of winning folks.

>NM
>NV
>red
>ever again
Sorry m8 they're unsalvageable too many mexicans and californians
t. Nevadan

CA would be red without election fraud fampai.

trump is literally the second most prominent feature of the las vegas skyline next to that pyramid laser beam though

KEK WILLS IT

Best case scenario for Clinton desu senpai

Reports here of Hillary being indicted with Bill on racketeering charges by the FBI.
apparently off huffpost then removed
Can any burgers clarify?

Sometimes I hate living on the west coast
But then i look out my window and see Mt Rainer, St. Helens, and Adams from my window and remember why it's great

Him having a building here doesn't change the fact that the Vegas valley and Reno are the only significant population centers in the state anymore and they both are getting bluer every year. We can swing right, sure, but we're quickly becoming a solid blue state due to demographics and no number of buildings will change that. Vegas is like half mexican and Reno is little san fran

>most hated candidate in the country's history will have the second best win in history
ok Sup Forums.

Why do mudslimes insist on posting? Go rape a 5 year old Admed.

>second best win
Nigga it's not even in the top 10

because its just sooo easy to trigger faggots like you.

>without resorting to election fraud to murder

This is a meme. Election fraud to murder to espionage is "legal" for that coalition.
Expect Clinton getting 5xx electoral votes.

here, you lazy bastard:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&client=ubuntu#q=clinton story scrubbed huffington

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/29/huffington-post-removes/

>its a pakistan posts about nobody likes trump episode

Why is Washington best state?

Because everyone west of the mountains and south of Seattle just wants to be left alone to our rain, cabins, and Twin Peaks

My personal prediction

Seems solid I think Nevada could go red though.

>Pennsylvania
>Red

Hooboy you're a bit of an idiot, huh?

no you are.

Why has virginia been blue? You'd think it would be more red.

Because DC has expanded like cancer

>American political discourse

It's been blue due to blacks voting for Obama. Pundits expect the same turnout for Hillary and they're wrong.

EVERYONE this is the right prediction. Screenshot it. I can feel it.

It will be this but blue PA and Clinton will win.