youtube.com/watch?v=5NqOzATtthc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jfZeDKak4E
streamable.com/vyfvl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKEEEEEE WHY YOU NO LISTEN TO ME

Conor was robbed of a what?

SKEEEEEEEUP!

Wow Skip sure is good at what he does, found the ultimate talking point, Robert Byrd should've let McGregor lean on top of Floyd apparently.

Does anyone have the picture of Floyd smiling sitting in his corner?

Did any of you bother to watch mcgregor after? He wasn't rocked out. He was confused why the fight speed because he's taken way more shit to the face in a row before.
Add this to the fact that half the match was mayweather trying to get a DQ by turning fully around constantly.
As to why he was robbed? The break when Mayweather was getting rocked the previous round for a "low blow"

>Did any of you bother to watch mcgregor after? He wasn't rocked out.

Of course he wasn't. He was fighting Mayweather.

Which makes it doubly embarrassing that he gave him a TKO win by not defending himself properly in round 10.

It makes it triply embarrassing non-boxers can walk in and go 10 rounds with the best in the non-sport's history.

u late as fuck nigga

>U AN ALL THEM MMGAY GUYS SAID HE WOULDNT LOSE

>can go 10 rounds against a guy known for his 12-round UD

Yeah, embarrassing for the non-boxer to not even last 12 rounds.

You're stupid as shit or know absolutely nothing about boxing if you honestly think it wasn't fixed to go that long and that Floyd Mayweather actually needed 10 rounds to take care of someone making their pro debut

>MMGAY

How will MMAnlets ever recover?

video was removed

here is a mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=7jfZeDKak4E

lmao CBS blocked it

i already downloaded, this is the part where he says MMGAY

streamable.com/vyfvl

meanwhile the full PPV fight is still up an has almost a million views and it doesnt even have any shitty tactics like slowed down audio or that small tiny box in the corner video

This is the most lucid I have ever heard Shannon Sharpe. I am actually surprised he can form complete thoughts.

nigga, he just niggerlipped the quote heard round the world and then had to stop and super enunciate to catch himself on the end of the quote

Wtf, does Shannon normally sound like that?

SSSSSKKKKKKJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIEEEEEEUUUUUUUPPPPPBBBBBBBBB please listen to me, I think I'm making a fair point

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOskip

>spending half an hour listening to dipshit boomer trolls instead of just coming here for 45 seconds and get called a cuck
Learn2timemanage