Help! I can't stop listening to Reckoner. I'm going to ruin this song for myself, if I keep this up

Help! I can't stop listening to Reckoner. I'm going to ruin this song for myself, if I keep this up.

It's not even a song. It's a non-song. It's a saccharine attempt, albeit a good one, yet it lacks any substance or form. It's just a ton of ideas pushed together into a thing. It's not a song.

i only like 1 part in that song, when Thom solo sings for a moment

that is the first song on In Rainbows that sinks its teeth into you. And you will overplay it, whatever you do.
Next up it's gonna be either Jigsaw or Weird Fishes.

They play this at work sometimes over the bar. Makes me real happy

i had the same thing with Nude. I listened to it at least 200 times in a row

>It's not even a song. It's a non-song
What did he mean by this?

>It's not even a song.
It is a song because it has a music and lyric

these kinds of threads make me regrett ever listening to Radiohead. Cunts who just brags about how much they listen to Radiohead

You sound mad that you dont have enough bragging rights yourself. It's a contest, get with it.

>post starts with "Help!"
>bragging
Are you tarded?

>Open Sup Forums first time this year.
>See this.
>Am listening to Reckoner atm.

brags bout listenin to radiohead boi. it's subtle brag

Reckoner is a blatant Talk Talk ripoff. Someday you'll graduate to Spirit of Eden.

>bragging about radiohead
are you retarded? radiohead is the most normie, entry-level band discussed on this fucking board. why would anyone brag about it?

So obscure dude

how long have you been here? /mu literally sucks Radioheads cock while hating on Nirvana, NIN and Oasis (oasis I can agree with though).

>a discussion is bragging
Where are you on the spectrum?

it's brag when u start a thread for pretty much no reason other than to tell everyone that u like this spesific song from In Rainbows

Almost all music discussion here is "I like ___" or "I dislike ____", so this is irrelevant.

Again,where are you on the spectrum? Serious question.