Movies where girls get raped by the bad guys

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/146762752
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Shooter, interestingly.

Is there any movie where girls get raped by the GOOD guys?

Once upon a time in america

A Boy and his Dog has attempted i think

Blade Runner

How about movies where bad girls get raped by guys?

Any movie when a good guy holds a door open for a girl or compliments her unsolicited.

Irreversible
vimeo.com/146762752

Does anyone know a movie where some girl is kidnapped, and tortured, then demons are somehow unleashed and the demons kill the girl. It sounded like one of the edgiest films I've ever heard about, I don't remember what it's called though.

How about a film where rape is heroic?

Yeah, it was actually handled really well. You could have missed it if you weren't paying attention.

Literally every romance movie until the mid 60's usually involved the protagonist slapping around some broad until she's so turned on she can't fight off his advances anymore.

JUST

Platoon

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg

A Cosby Story.

any movie where the guy is raped by a girl?

only one i can think of involves samuel jackson being tied up while people paid a hooker to fuck him.

spoiler, but 40 days and 40 nights

Wedding Crashers
Super

Girl with a Dragon Tattoo and one of the American Pie direct-to-DVD sequels both featured a woman putting a dildo up a man's ass against his will

In Super Ellen Page rapes Rain Willson

Thursday. The woman looks a little like Dax from DS9.

Cape Fear

El Topo

lol i think that was pretty cool, my favourite part was when he started punching her *shrug*

American Pie

Porkies

All James Bond movies

Pretty Woman

Harrison Ford was drunk and couldn't consent. Rachel actually raped him.

High Planes Drifter

The incredibly shitty "Thursday" and "The Rookie" both featured much hyped Lady-Rapes-Tied-Up-Man scenes.

Several of the Connery-bonds

High Plains Drifter. Snoody woman berates our protagonist who then drags her to a barn and gives her the dick. She calms down having her womanly passion satiated. Protag goes on to save the town.