I don't know if I care about this show anymore

I don't know if I care about this show anymore.

you have to as a hipster
its starring actors with beards
and we named it 'Vikings' because hipsters like that period

also, as a Sup Forumsster you have to watch it till the end because Sup Forums compells you

b-but what about Lagertha and the shield maiden army and MUH FEMINISM

It hurts.

Ivar might turn out cool, but I want to kick Sigurt in the balls, looks like a bitch.

You want us to tell you how to feel?

shorthairlesbianfu is claimed

Lags may die in single combat to Ivar next week. Even if she doesn't, I'm not sure the sons are interesting enough to carry the show on their own. Bjorn and Ivar are pretty good, but the others are literally who's.

Ubba is cool, but yeah the other two don't do shit.

Also, Astrid fucking sucks, she does nothing and looks like a dude.

This guy always reminds me of new kids turbo
He looks stereotypically dutch

welcome to me halfway through season 4. Should have jumper earlier chump.

by death hopefully

Why do we keep getting scenes of lagertha and her lesbian army scissoring each other while talking about how great women are, while there are practically no scenes of bjorn's raid.
is the rest of this season gonna focus more on that, because pretty much every character in that raid is based as fuck.

Gonna laugh when Ivar shoots her in the throat and then throws an axe into Astrid's face.

probably one of the dumbest things i've ever seen posted on Sup Forums

Because Björn raiding is more expensive than having another fight in Kattegat.

Raid was probably skipped for a couple of episodes to show the passage of time for them to travel to the mediterranean.

Can't wait to see them remove some kebab

Where did she come from i don't remember seeing her previously

Fuck it hurts Sup Forums

The show is unwatchable now

It hurts but we know he is finally at peace now and as much as he doesn't believe ragnar is feasting and fighting with his fallen brethren in Valhalla

Ælla did nothing wrong.

>bjorn's adventures in the Mediterranean
>ivar's revenge
>unwatchable

right those french kebabs

I gave up a few episodes into this season. This show's asshole started leaking last season and has fully shit the bed this season.

I'm done.

inb4 your opinion. I don't care.

Can't wait to see Ivar kill Lagertha. I used to love her but since her stronk womyn fantasy kingdom started, I hate her

We don't care about yours either, loser.