Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vyfvl
youtube.com/watch?v=7jfZeDKak4E
youtube.com/watch?v=45VXE759MG4
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAS!

I know skip bayless is a clown and he is still making me irrationally angry.

streamable.com/vyfvl

youtube.com/watch?v=7jfZeDKak4E

Turn around!

>say stupid shit
>get views

WTF I thought he was retired

But this makes me glad he was my boy now

BEHIND YOU!

He's going to fight Werdum, dude.

>was
you dropped him? he was never your boy if he was so easily discarded

You are such an idiot. He literally announced he wasn't actually retiring like a day after his fight with Hunt you dumbass

joe rogan questions everything

gooby

/asp/ brother

Gadoosh

Who would've done better than gooby?

the fans

>Conman McGregory

Anybody who's actually boxed professionally

Casuals were watching le maymac shitfest saturday.

Real fight fans were watching USA defeat the mudslime ruskies

sorry bud I must've missed it

conner actually looked terrible floyd made it really look easy in the 10th

i think paulie would fuck conner up

unironically nate

youtube.com/watch?v=45VXE759MG4

wrong

manny did worse than conor

Manny didn't get handed 2 rounds to do whatever he wanted and Floyd constantly walking forward

>main stream media
this is basically the casuals view too

i don't know what's more pathetic, the shitty journalism or the fact that they were actually beta enough to correct themselves twice

Reem and Stiopic bless lads

He tapped

1 BONG UNTIL JRE W/ SCHAUB

Which strawweight in the UFC is your most liked?

This one

You think Blubert Schubert is going to talk about how Nate blew him the fuck out?

Honestly, none of them. I hate women and women's fighting because I'm a loser.

Overeem is such a manlet

you've made a misteak

At least you're honest

my girl princess tiger gonna wreck shit tomorrow

hoodiechad bless

Bet he could make you tap

let me give you a quick rundown on the conversation:

Did you see how well conor did?

For sure my guy he landed some punches and won some rounds, Floyd was actually impressed with him.
I called it 100% he landed some hard shots Floyd was totally in deep waters and not just playing with there, it's just a coincidence that when he started hitting conor the fight was over.

Jamie pull up how many shots conor landed.

See it took some time to Floyd to addapt to those angles my guy.

Yeah conor is a killer he has that death touch. Did you see that new killer dolphin species discovered? That thing would fuck you up I wish more people would do psychedelics to appreciate that.

Hope he's alright

how's this make you feel?

Hey guys just updating you on the situation in case you haven't heard. Floyd Mayweather won Conor McGregor

>tfw lost all my Bisping files

Anyone got the Silva and Luke getting BTFO? Also the flag rip?

gooby bless lad

What's the deal with Cruz?
Why does he seem so lonely?
Does he have a girlfriend?
Does he live alone?

Los Angeles' own doesn't look too concerned with those fake belts. Shouldn't you be stripped of them when you lose to Randa Markos?

Do you guys think Tecia would do better against Joanna than Rose will?

watch unbreakable. it all makes sense

closet gay

>no one does anything
Asians truly are fucking insects man. Fuck the future where these rats run the planet is going to fucking suck

he has an emotional support dog, which i'm assuming means he's seeing a psychiatrist. Don't you need the approval of a psychiatrist to be able to take a dog with you everywhere like on planes/into restaurants that you wouldn't otherwise be able to?

I think Tecia won the Rose fight honestly, and if you look at Tecia, she's a bit technically sound for that division. She'll generally get the W
But as for doing better against JJ, who knows. Don't want to get too into MMAth but I sort of do think so

Sauce on pic?

he's just a delicate soul

THE CHAMP

The bystander effect is real. It happens to all cultures. The more people around the less responsibility each person feels to take action.

>megan isn't cleared to fight until december
>still wont say why she can't fight

pregnant

A dog might be his only option because medications could fuck up his career right now.

He's depressed, he doesn't have a girlfriend and he lives with his dog. He's realized his inherent mental superiority to everyone around him and prefers solitude, he's /ourguy/

H8rs

DC and Cruz are 100% boy material

It works the opposite with me because I want to be seen as the hero by as many people as possible lol, if it was just 2 people in trouble i don't care.

I disagree my dude.

>He's realized his inherent mental superiority to everyone around him and prefers solitude

>if dana white spoke to me like that i would slap him
>nate diaz says fuck you and flips him off
>replies i don't have a problem with you sir!

>tfw too intelligent for friends

>owning a phone
>being outside
>being in an upright position
he still has a long way to fall

how do you think a grappling match between you and Nate Diaz will go

Which fighters definitely post on Sup Forums?

Lmao lol bud the OP is very important to me gooby!

it would seem obvious that schaub would win any kind of fight because of size but i've been brainwashed by /heem/ for years

he owns a shitty 2005 flip phone, he went to the birthday party of some random mexican child from his gym, and he spent the whole time alone in the corner drinking water, pretending to check his phone, and refusing to eat because he was in training

cruz is /ourautist/

he definitely would

Kek

Schaub was a real cuck in the situation. Nate is a fucking pussy that hates fighting, so I don't know why Schaub caved-in so easily.

>Cruz will never be your training buddy to shitpost on heem.com

dont listen to this manNate would fuck him up and make him climb imaginary ladders again

so I just heard mayweather got 340 mil and potato got 100mil for that fight

is this true? holy shit nobody can shittalk those guys when they earned so much fucking money for a crappy sparring session

where does this money even come from, who was willing to spend so much? damn I wish I could earn so much for so little

rogan is such a faggot, he always talks like a whiney little bitch to seem smart and panders to everyone

So you get suspended 8 months for failing a pregnancy test? That sounds extreme. She takes one of those baby dissolving pills and should be cleared within a month or 2. This shits obsured

got my ufc replica belt today only £200 (rrp is $500)

80 million dollar gate
$10,000 to show it in a commercial venue like a bar
$100 in the USA per PPV
advertising
merchandise (hot dog branders)
btw i have no clue what i'm talking about

do you have your mom wrap it around your waist and pretend you just won it

that's what makes the thread wars even more pathetic, those two just conned millions of casuals

hm, why?

why buy a replica when you can be a champ irl get the real thing

guys check out this rich piana tribute, RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

This. /box/ told me MMA has no skill and it's all pure luck, so anyone can be a champion.

>talks about being a positive person
>committed suicide
hmmmm rly maeks me thingk

F

he finally left humanity behind ;_;

I agree. We need to see more boxers be UFC champions.

Ffs they're really going to make Conor/Nate 3 next aren't they

Nate could actually become Lightweight Champion. Title shot off a loss to the guy who's the Champ. Worst part is a casual heard and said "it's the fight that makes the most sense", so they'll get away pushing it anyway. I like Goobs but with a division as stacked as Lightweight, an interim title belt, have a damn proper defence ffs

>stay positive
I'm positive you aren't breathing anymore so I'm doing my part.