The wall can't go up soon enough

The wall can't go up soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0zeo8PUQk
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sounds like the average MOBA player.

>Mother fucker I hope your family dies of cancer and you die in a car crash niggerfaggot
>Shut the fuck up brat
>OMG you insulted me get ready to get banned bitch haha!

When did he insult that girl? I skipped that part.

he really kind of didn't

the guy was trying to insult him because he didn't have a gf with him and the guy said "it's because I don't just go for any fat moist hole"

the girl probably didn't even hear it

That guy is completely mental. wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer.

What the hell is going on here. This mouth breather drives around a paddock at the start, follows some white car.. I'm like 5 minutes in and the guy driving is a dick.

ey weyyy chinga'd su madra puto jaja

I'm not sure who to despise more. The retarded mexican or the dumbass who trailed some guy for overtaking him.

CRINGE at that faggot biker cuck, "I wouldn't doubt my mom would have sex with you." U WOT M8, Americans are such cucked faggots, if that spic tried that in Canada he'd get fucked destroyed.

Burgers are such cucks, I cringed at the Americuck being dominated by the fat sloppy spic, try that shit in Canada and your life will end.

I think the fat wetback pretty much got his just dues but I would never follow somebody for being bad at driving.

the mexican ran a red light, didnt stop at a stop sign, went well over the speed limit and overtook him where it's illegal (ironic)

How on earth did he keep his cool at 3:40? I would have literally killed the guy.
What an absolutely revolting piece of trash.

>Get knocked on your ass
>Continue to antagonize stronger guy

Why are Mexicans like this so stupid.

11:45 to watch spic get knocked around a bit
Still disappointing

He obviously doesn't wanna look like a coward

His gf is around.

i couldnt have a gun if i lived in america... id use it too liberally....

>le cookie monsturh

woulda knocked him as soon as his smug face got in mine.

>that fucking beta bitch rat tooth smile
he thinks obama is gonna save the day.

All maymays aside, I dont see how you faggots can say white privilege doesn't exist. One Hispanic retard represents a race of people who aren't even genetically homogeneous. One white guy being a retard in a video only presents himself.

>this 50 IQ fat manlet has gf
>I don't

is your mom really a slut OP?

Lithuania takes a shot right in the feels, and shows no mercy.

Good job Lithuania.

he behaves just like an average turk over here

iktf

motorcycle guy kept his helmet on during the "fight", btw. and what was all that weird breathing when motorcycle guy was riding around in the field?

the whole video from start to end was embarrassing for both of them. only the girl and the walmart guys showed any sense.

How is that privilege? Presumably all the people commenting are white. If we were all spics we'd be talking about whitey. Just basic tribalism. If we were all ching chongs and this was Okinawa, every act of violence by some US marine would be an American problem. Not an individual problem. Grow up you whiny bitch.

his girlfriend is fat you fucking beta. As long as you arnt fat yourself you can easily get a fat bitch without any effort.

Fucking dummies.

the curse of self-awareness you gain with a minimum amount of intellect is responsible .
niggers and spics don't seem to suffer from it

Are all Mexicans such angry ugly little manlets?

No, fuck you faggot i'll fight you fool.

wait actually i think she's a manlet, fuck

>without any effort
what does that mean

>Burgers are such cucks

we are all laughing at you leaffag

Yes, the average height in mexico is 5'4" I am not even joking

if you didnt have social anxiety and pressure, it would be as easy as walking up and asking

>if you didnt have social anxiety
wew lad

>if you were in my country you wouldn't even be breathing

so he admits usa is not his country

>Gf
>Implying that thing is a woman

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD
ILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BU

underrated

I wish i was blissfully ignorant and not aware of the universe and shit

HAAAAH HAAA HAHA

Fuck those laugh ....

The wall just got 10 ft deeper

>he calls him white

>is a white spic himself

sad when white people deny their whiteyness

How did this guy not just give this faggot a bloody nose? You don't stop at one punch once it's started. You pummel the fuck out of them and correct them.

Sorry Jose , you gotta go back.

>How did this guy not just give this faggot a bloody nose?

I understand the race aspect, but all the mexican did was pass the motorcycle, and didn't seem to do it agressively. That so provoked motorcycle guy that he had to follow him for miles while breathing heavily like a freak.

Also, motorcycle guy never took his helmet off, which is why mexican guy couldn't hear and why the camera stayed up.

Mexican guy was extremely annoying, to an insane degree, I admit. But motorcycle guy is a loser in every way as well.

That's why whites build the modern world, niggers and spics don't have self awareness, discipline or self control.
It's only a curse because whites are at war with one another right now.

god she ruined herself with all the plastic

AIAIAIAIAIAIAI ARRIIIBA

really off shot but fuck it, pic related might be why you have social anxiety, you're walking like a retarded dope basically.

That guy has a very punchable face

It's generally a good idea to watch the video before commenting about it

>American health education

Orthotropics is real shit.

it really is easy, im not exactly the most confident guy but if you show even the slightest bit of interest fat girls will literally beg to suck your dick. might even build up your confidence to get real girls too

all maymays aside you're still going to pay for the wall

Nice seeing a beaner get humiliated but holy shit they both argued like 6 year olds.

>I fukd ur mom HAHA
>NUH UH SHE'S IN FLORIDA, CHECKMATE
>ur moms a whore
>i know you are but what am i

It was cringe

White guy was just talking crap because he ignored his first instinct to pounce and kill.

Never ignore it, could cost your life

>I fukd ur mom HAHA
>NUH UH SHE'S IN FLORIDA, CHECKMATE
lol wtf i skipped that part. Fucking dorky white people, he should've just told him to go suck a dick.

I'm extremely quiet

not especially lacking confidence, but very quiet. Nobody likes me.

I got a normal face, I'm just ginger

How do you think he should have argued?

Something like this ?? where you just look even more fucking retarded

What's wrong with you fucking faggots? You're like blacks with your little egos.

do I have this shit?

yes you do

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0zeo8PUQk

that's how you shut down a spic in a walmart parking lot - as soon as he raised his voice the guy was scared shitless

looks normal

kek

Why are motorcyclists the most obnoxious people out there?

They're pretty much the manlets of the road.

You look normal but just incase stop right now...

If the tip of your tongue touching your teeth or near your teeth then yes you do have it. Shit is what makes you walk like a retarded and slur. Even if your an adult you can still fix it tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

i can only aspire to be this abrasive

nope,I never had any problems.

>sign in to confirm your age

no thanks JEWTUBE

>2016
>not having a burner account

Fat girls want SOMEONE to love them.

Just try

my tongue doesn't touch my bottom teeth either

I thought or think my jaw is misaligned but I said something about that on /soc/ and asking about getting correction surgery and everybody there said it looked normal

but I think maybe obsessing over stuff like this shows insecurity and is more of a reason why one wouldn't have a gf than a receded jaw is. That spic was very ugly and he still had a gf.

dude you looks amazing.very manly.
stop obsessing over shit.

You look like some kind of ginger. Dye your fur

>2016
>having a JOOGLE account

But there are also many more men than women until age 40, so if somebody is especially picky and doesn't have the power to be so picky, he will just end up alone.

And it's at least 1/3 of women who are big fat hamplanets. I doubt they're really that desperate.

Either work on your posture or try moving your tongue a little more up / back so your head is a little straighter, actually never mind i think its just you obsessing. You're fucking find nigger. I'd let you fuck my spic sister faggot.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

He got in a fight with Booger from Revenge of the Nerds?

I read her name as Cattle 3 on first glance

Well I think rule #1 is you don't fucking respond to empty bait insults like "your mom" jabs.

how can such an ugly trashy looking loser have such a car

americans have it great and dont even know it

he's not paying any taxes because he's in the country illegally

The breathing was from his adrenaline rush, he probably knew what he was about to do.

he has to cash his pay checks at Walmart because he is an illegal and thus doesn't pay any taxes

I'll dick your Mexican sister with you before you pack up and leave to build

Oh come on dude it isn't hard. Had this new girl at worka while back and she would sexually harass me to all hell and back. Fat, not too ugly but nope. She would make these dirty ass sex jokes from me pouring soup for lunch.
>you're making a mess
>all over my face

He's got some strong willpower, there. I'd have lost it the moment he called him a motherfucker.

the footage in the field looks like it was sped up at least 1.5x
that would explain why the breathing sounds so frantic
you can see where the footage returns to 1x speed, and his breathing sounds pretty normal from there

Look, I fucking hate beaners but that biker dude seems like an even bigger faggot. Editing in, 'oh I feel so guilty for this part' doesn't make what he did any less faggy

>tfw mouthbreather because nose is too broken to breathe properly through
>tfw people say "don't take this the wrong way, but you are much smarter than you look"

lol, beat that fat boys ass

Fix your nose my nigga,

Brits won't even lose it when a muslim is forcing them to cover their women. Shut up.

You clearly don't know anything about Brits, then. You see those cunts over in France right now, kicking the place to shit? That's over a fucking football game. You really think they'd just sit there and take a shitskin telling them what to do?

This too many numales are cucks