Is this the most SJW infested, feminism spreading TV show of all time?

Is this the most SJW infested, feminism spreading TV show of all time?
It's supposed to be somewhat realistic compared to romanticied medieval portraits, yet women are the strong characters. Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Yara, Olenna. Most of the males left are either submissive afvisors (Davos), cowardly manipulators (Baelish), mindless sadists/rapists (Ramsay, Joffrey), cripples (Tyrion, Jamie, the Mountain in some sense) or even Eunuchs (Theon, Grey Worm, Varys). Also, the strong men were mostly portrayed as villainous or brutes (Tywin, Hound), the only valorous ones were gay (Loras, Renly) .

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/1286710/game_of_thrones_sex_scene_compilation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a popular show, and it uses sex appeal to help ratings; of course they're going to pander to the lowest common denominator.

Yes it is

yea it's probably altered compared to the historical facts, but compared to the rest of shit you can find on TV it's pretty ok.

It's been like that since season one with the Dany storyline and Gurm supports SJWs in real life

I'm not sure how you're only now waking up to it

>Women Rule
>Men do all the fighting

It's just like real life.

>2016
>paying for premium cable so you can watch this filth

>people watch this with their family

xhamster.com/movies/1286710/game_of_thrones_sex_scene_compilation.html

Martin already takes lots of effort to hide how butthurt is he over this show.

>sansa
>strong
Did they retcon shit in the latest season?

Also, dany was always the classic Mary Sue, and brienne and arya were both characters that rejected the feminine. I would say margary was the only example of a strong woman, as her power was in the typical feminine guile.

Never seen it. I only know two people who watch it. One because 'titties' another because of violence 'like dude, this one scene, he's so angry he cuts of his horses head. It was awesome.'

I think someone said this is very realistic representation of middle eastern life. And then someone else said its full of dragons. I'm life huh?

Tl:dr I've got no interest in the show and immediately switch off as soon as someone starts talking about it.

Glad I never started watching this garbage.

Tbh as neither the books nor the series made me cringe hard at an SJWian topic, I'd be incklined to say no, or at least, not offensively (I know this is anecdotal reasoning...).

I would just figure it's more entertaining from a storytelling POV, and a lot of the male characters actually show "real/classic", male traits like being honorable, steadfast, unforgiving to your wrongdoers, etc.

Courious about the other inputs up to come ITT

Take note that everything went to shit when the good men like Stark and Stark Jr were killed off.

It's a moral applicable to real life.

>historical facts

+1

yes

I like it. High Sparrow too stronk

That symbolism

it's going downhill with every season. Last thre season were a total snorefest. Now the best characters are either dead or not given any screen time.

So how bad did it get? I stopped watching when Stannis died

I have a feeling that's why the author lost interest in writing the books.

YES

I WANT THEM OUT OF MY COUNTRY

It had been going more and more that way.

They killed the only strong man in the most idiotic way,so they could guve him his plotline to Sansa. I wont be surprised when womyn ruled Dorne becomes a super power,Danereys shows the patriarchy who rules,Brienne kills X strong character,and Sansa outsmarts littlefinger.

They mostly only show nude women though so it's alright.

You're not Estonia.

Well maybe Night's king(stupid name, blackened edition), will show women's place. And shows our place in modern world: If you're not magical fantasy guy with cold heart... forget pussy

it's not just got, it's all media, it's all the fucking same, strong womyn + either a minority or a emasculated or gay white man against the evil white man

It's amazing how far they've gone with it the last seasons. And still no one is reacting against the ridiculousness of it all.

You need to get out more.

In the context of this shows time period, most of those men would be considered strong. You are overlaying your current worldview on top of this show.

You are watching it wrong.

(You)

>It's supposed to be somewhat realistic compared to romanticied medieval portraits
It's not "realistic", it's just modern degeneracy in medieval settings. Do you think the show would be as successful as it is, if it really tried to recreate the medieval mindset faithfully?

Pls die, GoT is the tits.

Don't give me that libtard bullshit on such a masterpiece, originating from an incredibly dank series.

RR Martin doesn't approve.

>2016
>Not downloading this shit

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Everyone talks about this shit all the time. It's like a kind of AIDS that transmits by speech.

You forgot JON SNOW

nah, try vikings or black sails.It is one of the most popular ones
>sex appeal
its funny since it has been like 2 years since there was any real sex appeal

Do you have any of his posts showing that?

Who are the best characters?
hard to put it into words

ITT:
>STRONG WOMEN? SJW FEMINEST KEKS

talking about women should be a bannable offense on Sup Forums

fuck off to /fedora/

no, theyve just moved sansas storyline into TWOW territory. so its all new shit. nothing out of the books for a lot of the storylines

>It's supposed to be somewhat realistic compared to romanticied medieval portrait
its not realism its edge.like all the reimaginings of fairy tales and man of steel

CIA is the best character around. Dany is absolute BS, Davos is based, Ramsay is dead and so is Joffrey, Varys is probably the smartest man in the series, Hound is a good man at heart. The show is great, 9/10 along with "The Man in the High Castle"

It's literally War of the Roses with magic and bunch of stuff based on Hundred Years War and Viking sagas wrapped together.

Not exactly extremely original work.

>watching kike normie tv shows.
kys tbhfam

>GoT
>realistic
Fuck you're a retard

Go watch Versailles if you want something more grounded.

It totally is. The show is turning in a Atheism+ cringefest.

I raged internally when Daenarys went on about their daddies being mean and stronk womyn in charge would make the world a better place.

Stannis the mannis and Tywin were the only characters that had their shit together. They had to go to pander to the retards in the audience.

it's not that bad, fucking hate daenarys though. shit character, mary sue, shitty actress too.

>what is reading comprehension

Go back to your irrelevant rock.

let us hope she is the muad'dib of the story

>when Stannis died
Don't give up hope for the one true king.

She won't even show her real tits on the show anymore.

non of the major actors showed their real tits

Fine
>somewhat realistic
Happy? You do you need another million Muslims to fuck you in the ass to be satisfied?

It is fantasy after all

>Is this the most SJW infested, feminism spreading TV show of all time?

You say that like GRRM isn't a noted feminist (He stopped calling himself one because some woman got butthurt) and is married to one.

This shit isn't surprising if you do only a little bit of research.

this, many depicted men are role models for how men should be

I don't recall seeing many tits this season either. Pretty surr they made the Hound pull his cock out last week.

>not having HBO HD on basic cable

A cashier once said to me, "that Bolton guy is so creepy, someone has to kill him". It's a show that people watch to feel better than others and get their jollies by watching what they think is righteous judgement come upon people.

No wonder that the righteous judgement is always coming from women because in the modern world today, women are basically always right and men who stand up to women are the epitomy of evil.

Why did GRRM kill Ned?
;_;

This is partially true, I think the writers kicked it up a notch after the Sansa rape scene from the controversy it created. Not that there should have been one in the first place

Good point.

It's for plebs. There are far better shows out there. People watch it because it's popular.

Same here

Its as realistic as Spiderman, as in not at all.

The last episode was awesome, the battle of the bastards was almost perfect.

Objection!

again, reading comprehension. Are all people in Burgerland this retarded?

Hint: I never said it was you spastic.

It is a very good show, it is just showing stress right now, because people's expectations have been risen to unrealistic levels. People expect knights to fight in a bath of blood, gore, and guts, and then take turns climbing into bed with Dany and have violent period sex (more blood). You can't have this happen in 15 minute loops 4 times an episode, 10 times a season, for six seasons straight. But this is what people apparently expect. The bottom line is that this is basically a tale about knights, so there has to be a code of chivalry. This series is supposed to be a fantasy about the taming of an untame fairy tale world, but I think the viewers are the ones living in a fantasy, expecting the series to be something it is not -- and cannot be.

Wrong. Six Feet Under is a masterpiece and one of the most underrated shows.

because Eddard Stark was your cookie cutter good and reasonable guy and GRRM hat to show his series of books isn't a story that asks for such a one dimensional hero

>Daenerys
>Arya
>Sansa
Made tons of dumb decisions, saved by plot armor numerous times.

Others are cool though.

All that shit is happening because the strong men are dead is eddard, Robert, the targaryens. Without men that can hold their own, madness ensures. What we are swing is the aftermath of the rebellion in the north. In the south, the tarley house still has strong men; and they seem to be doing fine

And yet they still managed to trigger SJWs because the white girl (Daenerys) is adored by niggers. Also Ramsey triggered a bunch of people too. Truly there's no pleasing them.

But she did. Two episodes ago.

>Black sails

I tried to get into this but it's fucking junk. Strong womyn, shitskins galore. A cucks dream

HIS BIG BLACK COCK

>what did she mean by this?

>computer tits
yeah i bet you think cersei showed hers too you moron

No but it's definitely showing some SJW influence over the last season or 2. The show has shown endless violence against men - including rapes, sexual mutilation, homophobia - but the SJW scum scream about it being 'misogynistic' but women occasionally get their tits out and apparently not enough penises are shown (we've yet to see a single vagina).

The last few episodes in particular have had (no spoilers) irritatingly forced moments of "YEAH YOU GO GURL GRRRRRL POWER!".

Given that the book author GRRM is a fucking SJW tard (try reading his blog, he's basically a fat old Tumblrina) he's quite blatantly going to allow modern SJW trends to influence the final books in the series - if the lazy fat fuck ever bothers writing them.

>not pirating
kek

Most of these faggots don't know what they're talking about.

GRRM is a massive cuck. He was heart broken and cucked by a feminist when he was younger when she left him for his mate. After this betrayal of trust GRRM still remained friends with her.

This cuckholdery led GRRM into a style of writing which romanticized his ex lover believing she did nothing wrong and writing most alpha characters as bad guys. There's many examples of men in the series getting cucked and GRRM writing it from the cucks perspective, drawing on his own feelings (Ned, Cat and Littlefinger/ Daario, Dany and Jorah/ Tywin, Joanna and the Mad King)

Bottom line is GRRM is a feminist loving cuck. He can't even call himself a feminist because "feminists" didn't like it when he used that word.

Love most things about the series, but the theme of feminism love and cuckholding comes from his personal life and is really obvious in the books and then amplified for the show.

how is Dany being a strong woman a SJW injection?

She's gotten that way over the seasons.

I don't think you know what cuckold means

I already figured out the ending, each girl will get a dragon to prevent futures wars over the 7 kingdoms. One for Winterfeld, the iron islands, and Kings landing.

I blame Croatia, it's made in their country thus it's their responsibility.

>realistic medieval
>war wasnt started by half the population dieing of dysentry

Means he loves the way women treated him like shit. He does noting except feel sorry for himself and then suck up to them after the leave with other men. Effectively letting the alpha steal his girl and then he sits there and watches as a 'friend' as their lives play out.

Is he watching some black dudes rail his wife? No. It's the emotional cuckery that's in effect here.

>white people ending slavery yet again

>pol says its nothing but sjws

A white woman, who's fighting evil white men who do basically all the ill in the world. With the only white men on her side being emasculated cucks as she bangs shitskins and other women.

It's pandering to the SJW inner "feel good", they see themselves as this (self) righteous liberator, who will free all those poor subhumans because if we're honest this is what liberals and SJW really see others at. As subhumans incapable of being able to do things for themselves, think rational, have an agenda and so on. With them getting to be this messianic figure which saves those dumb masses.

That's reserved for Estonians.
Unless you're on a fucking holiday trip I suggest you fuck off.

The most ? I d'like to seriously. Most of you don't have Gf/wife so you don't know shit about SJW series.

Holy shit CIA is baelish what the fuck

Never watched this crap

>In the context of this shows time period, most of those men would be considered strong. You are overlaying your current worldview on top of this show.
>You are watching it wrong.

Underrated post

Dank series of books, yes.

The show has gone so far off track, it may as well be compared to Legend of the Seeker in terms of following the Sword of Truth storyline.

It's like the director looked at the back cover of the first book and made every decision about the series based off of that first cursory glance.