Hey, you ruined an 80s band just like me, and you have a misplaced sense of elitism...

>hey, you ruined an 80s band just like me, and you have a misplaced sense of elitism, just like me! Lets talk about music and jerk each other off!

kek

so Sup Forums doesnt like rollons? how did he ruin black flag btw?

He turned it into a hardline straight-edgy alcohol and sex is bad mmkay? shitfest.

you're trippin', senpai

rollins era black flag is fun

e.g. family man and slip it in

>Morris
Six pack, wasted
>Rollins
You had too much to drink, you sleep with a guy, you hate yourself, you're thirsty and miserable, you feel like a whore, is it some part of you or just the beer?

>implying pre-Patton FNM is remotely interesting

You dense faggot

> misplaced sense of elitism
yeah what

t. C(h)uck

t. Dyke "TEH EGG OF D00M!!!" Faggon

He died last year sorry

hell be fine

Either die the superior vocalist of Faith No More or live long enough to open a ramones themed restaruant after numerous shitty side projects.

>superior FNM vocalist
yeah, yeah...no

I can't figure out what the typo here is.

yall know hes literally gay right

Spotted the normalfag

No I didn't know that about either of them

Henry Rollins is a pretentious asshat who continually makes a moron out of himself but has the cult following to keep him a success. He trash talked Iron Maiden and metalheads as if they were stupid and beneath him, he's never worked with a talented musician in his life and he's not a musician, he's a guy who yells. He also shit talked comedians as if his shitty one man shows are above it and got fucking schooled by Jim Norton on the radio about it. Fuck Henry Rollins, he is a hateable douche who has no talent yet thinks he is some high class artist above everything else.

>he's never worked with a talented musician in his life
Not even remotely true. Not to nitpick it anything.

Name one (1) talented musician he's worked with. If you say Patton I'll laugh at you.

Did he work with Patton? We can stop right there and you can laugh till your blue. Wouldn't make you any less wrong.

Rollins is unlikeable but he's an interesting dude, I'm guessing the anger comes from being sober all the time.?

No, I just said if you say Patton, not that he worked with him. Also Patton just yells and has muh vocal range.

What a bitter fucking post.
Who hurt you?

the bottom is more interesting though?

spotted the contrarian