Just a little reminder

Just a little reminder.

Top: Pale apes whose success was built on their southern cousins.
Bottom: Civilization builders.

if you have dark hair and brown eyes you are not white in any fucking realm

>black hair
No. All shades of brown are very common though.

reminder those apes have also semi-slanted eyes but people are imagining them with british pig faces because of movies.

I AM WHITE GUYS AND I NEED TO BRAG ABOUT IT ON AN ANIME WEBSITE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
FUCKING SHITSKING NIGGERS AMIRITE?

I know right. good thing we're importing Syrians.

actual Syrians are whiter than French or other southern ''europeans'', problem is that its pakis pretending to be Syrians

damn, that autism about pigmentation.
dark hair and brown eyes are very common in central europe, especially on Czechoslovakia.

Damn straight my white brother.

I guess the point is that blond hair (as in the picture) is really not that common even in Nordic countries.

here comes the algerian

nice cherrypicking
slavshit unironically believe this, it's even worse than burgers when they tryhard.

uhhh pakis are white sweetie

i dont need to cherrypick, ive been to italy spain and france and to tunis and algeria you are literally same

Fuck off with your bullshit please. You obviously have never seen a syrian in real life.

>actual Syrians are whiter than French
What are you doing in Slovakia, shitskin ?

me on the right

lmaoing @ this post
seen lots of terrible posts under this flag lately. assuming all of them are from (You), for the sake of your countrymen

When will we stop this wh*te meme? Who would want to be a subhuman?

you are using shitskin as insult while posting from brown country, selfhate is so strong in france?

>"""people""" with black hair
>white

>she is white in france

haha

Reminder that brown hair blue eyes is the only acceptable combination

another jealous islamist, Syrians are European and white, something Turks dream of for 1000 years and never got even close

You are shitskin, in fact you're even darker than Maghrebi shitskins, certainly due to the huge input of negroid in your blood

negro blood? LOL i am like 2/3 Carpathian German, the hash is melting your brain

This girl is absolutely adorable. Would adopt in a heartbeat.

What's next people from Uganda claiming to be white? How insecure can you get?
cute girl

yes, she looks 100% Slovak our cuck government needs to let based Syrians come here but keep out niggers and other scum

>i am like 2/3
Mongrel

>Carpathian German
10% Negroid

You're a Negroid mongrel

Come on dude, you really don't want to bang it?

Literally every person is mongrel of a sort, but Carpathian Germans only had children with other Carpathian Germans for centuries.

You are unironically French and call me nigger just realise how ridiculous this is

made in Corsica

No.

I'm in love. how old is she in this?

OH MON DIEUUUU

i dont like arab girls

most whites have brown hair and brown eyes

they are not
you slavic subhuman

>most whites have brown hair and brown eyes
>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''whites'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>every person is mongrel of a sort

Only Germans

>but Carpathian Germans only had children with other Carpathian Germans for centuries
Germans are mongrels

>just realise how ridiculous this is
It isn't we have one of the lowest ammount of sub-sharan admixture in Europe with the Italians and the Greeks

On the other hand, Germniggers like you have between 0.08-0.22% negroid in you

There wasn't enough autism in this thread, we really needed you ikibey.

She's Corsican

...yea, it's almost the same thing

Jesus Christ. she's gorgeous though

>He hate Alizée who's french, from Corsica, so with italian roots.
>He want syrian refugees on his country because confused by cherrypicking pics and believe a muslim with fair skin can't behave like a retard.
Please don't be serious.

makes my blood boil little girls that could be my sisters or cousins are getting holocausted by fucking sandniggers meanwhile ahmed mohammad in france rapes 7 girls and gets new LCD

yes
whites
you slavic subhuman

it is the truth
prove me wrong if im a not right

>young syrian girl selling cum

you pig!

merkel personally goes to Iraq and imports 25 000 young men so they can fuck her old ass everyday and let our brothers and sisters die like dogs on the street

she doesn't look like an arab at all though
arabs women have large hideous faces with massive cheekbones

Blue eyes and blonde hair are a meme. I had both when I was a toddler but my hair eventually went brown.

In adults it just looks unnatural as fuck.

cope

>meanwhile ahmed mohammad in france rapes 7 girls and gets new LCD
Jails are full of them and they are often killed by cops or soldiers during terror attacks.
we also secretly deport them, in fact our government is acting on a very discrete way.

in fact we could resolve every problems on cités using co-operations of the police and the army to remove drugs, weapons, terrorist cells and also an entire street subculture, but they don't do it for some reasons......for the moment.

¨Pic related is to who you are answering

No need to take him seriously

blond hair is not majority anywhere, unless you count light brown as blond

Of course I do, I'm fabulous.

i had epicanthic folds on top of having blue eyes as a toddler, and my hair was curling red
literally look the opposite today and I'm glad