Imagine a high school basketball team went into the 4th quarter tied with the Golden State Warriors?

Imagine a high school basketball team went into the 4th quarter tied with the Golden State Warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKs1CwrXh8M&t=3s
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is one of the few times where boxingfags get to feel like one of the big boys. Let them have this one.

Okay, I'm imagining. Now what do I do?

Michael Phelps lost by only 2 seconds to a GREAT WHITE SHARK

laugh at the absolute state of boxing

>watching nigger hoop

Lmfao

Now imagine being Canadian lol

Now imagine the Warriors were all 90 years old.

Nobody remembers what happened... only who won. You wouldn't understand that fact canadia.

More like, imagine the Golden State Warriors doing an exhibition game for charity and letting the High school team keep up with them so the crowd doesn't get bored.

Why? McGregor got battered.

no

Imagine the Washington Generals went into the 4th quarter tied with the Globetrotters

not comparable, conor mcgregor is a professional fighter with an all time great stand up game, and floyd mayweather is 40 years old and 2 years retired. floyd would have lost to a lot of boxers that day

>More like, imagine the Golden State Warriors doing an exhibition game for charity and letting the High school team keep up with them so the crowd doesn't get bored.
BIDF out in full force today

A really shitty analogy. Mayweather was taking the punches to run him out. It proved effective as Mcgregor could barely stand up after 8 rounds. It was literally calculated.

yep

>celebrating Conor's inability and promoting it as a victory

Talk about spin

Imagine if the Warriors let them score until the second half were they actually started trying and started BTFO the high schoolers

>Floyd is supposed to be shit!

>celebrating about a boxer beating an MMA fighter in boxing

Talk about pathetic

>Implying

retard

Rekt

wasnt the fight 89-81 by then?

Lol you sure got me! Dumb nigger

You're mad now? That's too bad. Maybe you should try posting thoughtfully next time instead of gleefully disclosing your ignorance.

Uhm, no. Floyd let connor tire out, that was an obvious strategy which obviously worked. The fact that you parsed "Floyd is supposed to be shit!" from what the swedecuck wrote really highlights the wonders of American education.

>it was his strategy to not knock him out until later

why? Why wouldn't he knock him out within the first few minutes? Unless he couldn't do it.

Of course he couldn't. He was 40 years old fighting a larger man and hasn't had knock out power for years.

>being this much of a fag
Flag checks out at least

he's a 40 y/o semi retired pillow fisted fighter, ofc he can't knock Conor out right away retard. Are you seriously this casual?

>celebrating
Everyone with half a brain was expecting to see Floyd win pretty easily. No one is celebrating

remember when conor was supposed to win the fight

Imagine if a no-name heel at Wrestlemania went into the 4th quarter tied with John Cena

>Wrestlemania
>4th quarter

>Wrestlemania
>Tied

>the GSW let the high school team take open shots for three quarters
>"hahaha the GSW were tied with a HS basketball team in the 4th quarter"
McGregorfags are just pathetic.

There's no feasible way to spin this into a positive for MMA, and I say that as someone who's been training in martial arts for over 12 years and had my fair share of fights. The ultimate fighter was never in danger of winning.

Imagine the Washington Generals went into the 4th quarter tied with the Harlem Globetrotters?

lol well op got btfo prematurley

Let's say an average nba player played against Michael Jordan at his current age with a ton of leg injuries and who wants to give the fans a gun game.

That's a better analogy

youtube.com/watch?v=IKs1CwrXh8M&t=3s ]

Conor's boxing experience is some amateur fights and sparring it a few hours a week at most in the gym

>Golden State Warriors play a money fight against a high school basketball team not giving enough of a shit to do their all then still win because it's literally less important than an off-season game

That sounds normal though.

So Jordan doesn't take the game seriously, the high school kid scores and talks shit at Jordan, then Jordan ends up winning in the end.

Doesn't that sound about right? Didn't this just literally happen in many a Jordan basketball camp?

Imagine a team of Icelandic part-time dentists beating England at Euro 2016?

Someone kill the pinoy boxingfag.

>being this butthurt that in a boxing match a boxer beat an MMA fighter

I mean I'd make fun of the boxer who fought in MMA just as much. Like James Toney's embarrassing turn against an ancient Randy Couture.

But to sourgrape boxing just because their guy lost is a salt mining opportunity I just can't resist.

>if you lose you win

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv