CLE: Woj: Cavs and C's to discuss status of trade
CLE: Report: Iman Shumpert made trade request
PHI: Jahlil Okafor following a 'mostly vegan' diet
SA: Manu Ginobili signs a 2-year deal with Spurs
CLE: Boston was concerned about Thomas' hip injury
PHI: Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact
CLE: Jae Crowder and Ante Zizic heading to CLE

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometoloudcity.com/2017/8/25/16204990/sounds-of-thunder-oklahoma-city-thunder-vs-seattle-supersonics-enough-is-enough
poll-maker.com/poll1856100xB94a43Ff-50
sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/kevin-durants-studying-demar-derozans-amazing-footwork/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcometoloudcity.com/2017/8/25/16204990/sounds-of-thunder-oklahoma-city-thunder-vs-seattle-supersonics-enough-is-enough

>Seattle fans exposed
Seattle fans exposed
>Seattle fans exposed
Seattle fans exposed
>Seattle fans exposed
Seattle fans exposed
>Seattle fans exposed
Seattle fans exposed
>Seattle fans exposed
Seattle fans exposed

IT is coming home

>DAL: Nerlens Noel to sign 1-year qualifying offer
>turn down 17 milly rock
>take 4 mill
Damn this guy is a clown

Nobody outside of Dallas, Noel, and Noel's various agents actually knows how real that offer was

POLL: poll-maker.com/poll1856100xB94a43Ff-50
For a possible future /nba/ meetup.

Hahahahaha, LeBron is literally fucked

Where tf is that German user talking about how he understands American politics, black twitter, and WSHH? Lol

Philadelphia 76ers - 46-36 - 2nd
>ROTY: Ben Simmons 19 - 9 - 7 - 1 - 1
>DPOY: Robert Covington 15 - 4 - 2 - 3 - 1
>MVP: Joel GOATbiid 25 - 10 - 3 - 1 - 2
>6MOTY: Dario Saric 16 - 7 - 5 - .5 - .5
>CPOTY: Jahlil Okafeel 18 - 6 - 3

cap this post. No one in the east can beat the Sixers in a 7 game series except maybe LeBum

?

>The state of your reading comprehension.
He means that he believes that he understands how the US actually is outside of the microcosms of cancerous social media.

>COTY Brett Brown

Do you actually believe stuff like this when you post it

>Kobe on Twitter to IT: "I challenge you to make the All-NBA 1st Team next season."
Will he do it?

not with 25 games on the clock he won't

lol no

Not in Cleveland where if you outperform LeGM/Coach/Owner even a little you're gonna get docked minutes

Threadly reminder Kobe is top 5 All- Time and there is nothing you can do about it

>Lamar Odom: "That trade from the Lakers basically ended my career and purpose. I got traded the season after we lost to Dallas in the playoffs, and I had won Sixth Man of the Year for the team. To trade me after winning Sixth Man of the Year what else do I got to do? Why?"

>crackhead making excuses
>for being a crackhead

Source?

Wow sit the fuck down. You not a real Laker fan if you disrespecting Odom. Don't EVER post a Kobe image again.

>To trade me after winning Sixth Man of the Year what else do I got to do?
Be good enough to start?

crack crack crack

the weak must fear the strong

Troll.....I'm done with you. Say shit to my face and get knocked the fuck out.

>I am a gay faggot who loves dick

All I heard
From this

>lamar does the crack
>yet i'm the troll

Anyone else buying Westbrook's fashion book?

Money well spent if I can come close to understanding the mindset of such a strong free soul.

>i don't follow trends
>wears skinny jeans

bitchmade

Brook Lopez for Most Improved Player of the year now that he left the wasteland known as the nets

Screencap this

He's following a trend though. The "spin the wheel of shirt pants and shoes" game.

Reminder that your franchise is irrelevant if it hasn't won as many championships as Kobr

>Plans being discussed for Odom to sign a contract to retire as a Laker in training camp.

Reminder we have the best young talent in the NBA and will be making the playoffs this year

>Actually believing this

Unbiased top 5 young teams:

76ers
Bucks
Nugs
Lakers
Suns/Kings

>putting the Injured Reserve team at 1

The saddest part is that you might actually believe this.

definitive threadly reminders

>cavs have no fans(bandwagons)
>gsw have no fans(bandwagons)
>celshits wont beat lelbron
>lakers not making playoffs
>cloppers not making playoffs
>sixers are dog shit
>craptors are ETERNALLY dog shit
>knicks are ETERNALLY dog shit
>brooklyn is a shit hole, should have stayed in jersey
>jokic is overrated, porzingis is definitely better

Worst /nba/ posters(reiterated for autistic anons)

1. Lakers
2. Celtics
3. GSW(ex laker fans)
4. Cavs(ex heat fans)
5. Sixers

Houston is black infested shit hole, get fucked
Sitting here in my 'flyover state' in my 95% white neighborhood with no crime, mad malnourished black bois?

Also if its come to the point where you need to go to a Sup Forums meetup, its time to kill yourself

>95% white neighborhood

>celshits wont beat lelbron

>Your team
>Best case scenario for them this season
Spurs, and best case is they make the WCF again and maybe lose in 5 MAYBE 6 if Kawhi goes 2K on GS

>mfw someone says the celtics wont beat lebron near me

>Hey son, I heard you say the Celtics won't beat LeBron this season, and I would like to know what you mean by that.

>Hornets
>continued mediocrity

>twolves
>Get the 4th seed out of the west, find a way to beat OKC in the first round, and then get swept in 5 by the warriors.

Realistically though, Thibs will grind the starters down to nubs; Butler's more than due to have some wear on him, Wiggins will get frustrated playing so many minutes and not getting enough touches, and KAT will get some kind of foot injury that stick with him the rest of his career.

We'll also be paying our backup pf 16m over the next 4 years.

Bucks

Playoffs: 90%
2nd Round: 50%
ECF: 15% (higher is Kyrie doesn't end up in BOS)
Finals: 2%
Champs: pic related

>Bucks

my nigga

bynum

Durant is better than Kawhi

shut up bitch

>Kiwis
No need to be angry my guy ;)

It's true. Kawhi doesn't have the ability to take over a game and tends to be anonymous when his team mates need him. He's also regressed in most of his stats this year

Watching Durant play defense in GSW just made me realize how absolute shit Scott Brooks is as a coach.

>they werent here when things got litty and /nba/ had a cypher session

Im on LTE because my shit was supa hot fire and the inevitable happened

How's my lakers doing?

What are you talking about Gandalf. Kawhi has better regular season FG% (.495) compared to KD (.488), and better 3P% (.388) than KD's (.379). But, KD has a better FT% (.882) than Kawhi (.847). And come crunch time in the postseason, Kawhi still beats him in these percentages except FT%:
>FG%
Kawhi: .541
KD: .468
>3P%
Kawhi: .427
KD: .344
>FT%
KD: .853
Kawhi: .803

Literally the only thing stopping from Sam Antonio from winning the WCF was Akashi repeatedly getting injured. I'm fully convinced San Antonio would've beat GS in the WCF if Kawhi wasn't injured in that series.

They definitely would have beaten them and thats why Zazas bitch ass move pissed everyone off

The Spurs would not have beat the Warriors even with a healthy Kawhi, for the record

I thought Dieng was your backup center, not your backup PF. I mean it's still an issue either way obviously

it feels like the obvious answer is trade Wiggins and Aldrich for shooting and wing depth but it also feels like the team Thibs built is extremely Thibs and he's not going to fuck with it that much

Hold up, I don't know where you're getting your stats from but they're all wrong. Here are the stats for the 2017 season
>FG%
Kawhi: .485
KD: .537
>3P%
Kawhi: .380
KD: .375
>FT%
Kawhi: .880
KD: .875
And other stats
>Rebounds
Kawhi: 5.8
KD: 7.6
>Assists
Kawhi: 3.2
KD: 4.8
In FG%, 3P%, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks Kawhi regressed from last year, and his turnovers increased

75-7

16-0

He was looking at postseason stats.

Which is a really bad comparison because Kawhi only played two rounds against the Rockets and Grizzlies whereas Durant played 4 rounds and faced the Cavs, Spurs, and Jazz.

>the autism ITT right now
when you win so many titles, stats really don't matter anymore

Spurs got worse this season. Kawhi and Kawhi coming off a season ending injury, Dedmon and Simmons both left to get paid and all your old fucks got a year older.

>NFL's biggest contract in history is $135M for 5 years
Why hasn't the NFL reached our unhealthy salary cap yet?

Assuming you're not retarded, there's a shitload more NFL players that have to be paid, and no NFL player is really a star like in the NBA

>Spurs got worse this season. Kawhi and Kawhi coming off a season ending injury, Dedmon and Simmons both left to get paid and all your old fucks got a year older.

Durant puts mediocre efforts but is an elite defense because his length ans style. He curls his arms when he defends cause he's not a full tilt alpha, but it works because his 7'5 wingspan. He basically makes the defender thinks hes farther away because his hands curl up at the top of his defensive stance..like so
/'
|
memes

Ben Simmons will be a starter in the all Star game.

Are you even denying my facts? Demon and Simmons were the best bench players Spurs had and now they've been replaced with Rudy Gay. Is that an upgrade?

> Bugs (Hornets)
> Maybe finally win a playoff series for the first time since 2002

I feel like Hinkie

>your team
Lakers

>Best case scenario
We get 8th seed and knock off the Warriors in 7

There is nothing to suggest we cant. We know how to play the warriors and im sure our team would be a great matchup when our core develops during the year. I feel like if Lonzo is everything as promised our chemistry and our synergy would be second to none. Im just holding out hope Lonzo doesnt fucking bust. Sure he wont tho, but who knows

Should I buy this yes no?

Rudy Gay is a fine player to have coming off the bench in a vacuum the problem is more that the Spurs roster is already full of old dudes who aren't particularly interested in playing defense

Things that suggest the Lakers can't knock off the Warriors in 7:

- they're not a good enough team
- they don't have enough good players
- their players aren't as good as the Warriors players
- very few of their players are good enough to beat the warriors
- they're not good enough

How do I pay low post as a short person? I don't have the shooting or ball handling to be a guard/sf and I enjoy guarding tall people.

Youngblood, put your fucking trip back on so I don't have to read your fanfiction.

How many short people irl play good in the low post?

be 287 lbs

you need a big ass

You need to be heavy as fuck.

So eat up nigga.

>I enjoy guarding tall people

bring your own whistle and call fouls on yourself

how short we talking about user?

>wizards
>ECF, Finals if lelbron gets hurt

raptors
championship

>not a good enough team

Our head coach was on their staff for years he knows their ganeplan Durant is just an added problem, which is why Ingram is so covered here. We've been one of the only teams to not only beat the Warriors but blow them out on more than one occasion, we always play the warriors hard. And now we have one of the best young point guards in the league. If all goes right I do see a suprise upset ironically kind of like the "we believe" warriors. I think it could happen

5'9"
I know plenty other manlets that can post up larger dudes.

You're meant to be realistic

yo shutup

mavs
9th seed in west

How btfo is /nba/?
sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/kevin-durants-studying-demar-derozans-amazing-footwork/

/nba/ has been BTFO since this happened and never recovered

>21 shots a game
>not even top 3 in scoring
lmao

yo just shutup....

/nba/ never recovered...sad

Future g.o.a.t

Craptors are shit. Your team will never go anywhere. The players are ass and the closest you'll ever get to a title is 40 year old DeRozan ring chasing

yo....