I've listened to this album 3 times today, how do I stop myself from falling into the dad rock rabbit hole?

I've listened to this album 3 times today, how do I stop myself from falling into the dad rock rabbit hole?

thats not even their best one

Just do it, albums 1 and 2 are incredible if you haven't heard them

why would you want to not fall in the hole?

Become a man and listen to Led Zeppelin III

Skip the first two, its just repetive blues. boring.
III and IV are where it gets good. then houses of the holy, and physical graffitti has a few good tracks

>taking the dadrock meme seriously past your first week on Sup Forums
That album is pretty great

Fuck no, it's their only good one. I guess Houses of the Holy comes close.

Thanks. Guess I'll check them out. Normally I almost exclusively listen to rap.

dadrock is still a step up from rap

>Fuck no, it's their only good one. I guess Houses of the Holy comes close.
What is: Led Zeppelin I and Led Zeppelin II.

now check out rush

Way ahead of you my dude.

i want to like led zep, but the lead guy's voice does nothing for me. does he sound like that all the time?

You high, nigga?

dadrock meme was conceived by insecure faggots angry that chads were making fun of their taste.

his voice just makes my dick soft man idk

You can't go wrong with any of Zeppelin's first six albums. Have fun, dude most of it has its subtle aspects to appreciate while also being exciting and energetic.

Maybe he's trying to avoid the lolis

Presence is top 3 desu

You don't, really. If you like blues rock check out Rory Gallagher, he was the GOAT

>how do I stop myself from falling into the dad rock rabbit hole?
Listen to more hip hop and drink more soy milk

lot of plebs in this thread. physical graffiti is their best, a masterpiece of dad/blues rock.

Anyone else realize that Going to California is unironically the best track from IV with When the Levee Breaks coming in at a close second?

>When the Levee Breaks
>close second
>not first

what the fuck

Led Zeppelin's fantastic, who cares about the dadrock meme. People who actually actively hate "dadrock" are just, if not more, insecure about their music taste as the "wrong generation" crowd. What does how new or old the music is have anything to do with being able to enjoy it?

>physical graffitti has a few good tracks
>a few good tracks

When the levee breaks is a fucking tune. underrated as hell.

he's on Sup Forums it's already too late

The only bad track on PG is Boogie With Stu, what the actual fuck were they thinking. The Rover is the best one.