Tell me about the gun laws of your country

Tell me about the gun laws of your country.

Is it as strict everywhere in Europe as I think it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting
quora.com/How-strict-are-Russian-gun-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

laws here are not strict at all, people just dont have interest in guns at all generally speaking

Are all those guns in Finland serve as suicide tools?

31.3 for Norway? I doubt it. Maybe during the 1980's but now!?! no way....

>Is it as strict everywhere in Europe as I think it is?

Not really. It's easy to get rifles, shotguns and such. Takes a crash course and a license fee, basically. Handguns are easy as well, but not as common since they're just for shooting at the range basically.

in 2012 a bunch of guys robbed a military depot with a horse drawn cart and stole 15 AKs a PKM LMG and a bunch of pistols
they didn't find any ammo though so they couldn't fire them

Breiving pulling the weight

#justromaniathings

It's pretty easy to get a shotgun, clay shooting and bird shooting are popular activities here. Bolt action rifles are als fairly easy to acquire but typically you won't be granted a licence unless you are already in the shotgun scene and can be trusted not to go on a rampage.

This It's guns per inhabitant
If one person has a collection of 100 guns in a town of 100, the town has 1 gun per inhabitant

But needless to say, if you live in a city there's no reason to buy a gun, there's not really any opportunity to use it and using it against a home intruder would get you in trouble, unless you can prove it was reasonable force to defend your life.

The correlatiom between guns and suicides actually seems to be inverse, at least in Europe.

How many years you need to have shooting as a hobby before you can get your own handgun?

most of the guns in europe are for hunting purposes

>livetaly

Same in America desu

>How many years you need to have shooting as a hobby before you can get your own handgun?

Six months.

Cool. Thought it would be much more than that

hunting niggers

Edgy

how do you legally obtain a submachinegun?

We have hunting shotguns and rifles mostly, not handGUNs.

EU tried to take then off btw, we opposed it.

The Netherlands is the only country in Europe with no limit on how strong an air rifle can be. And they are pretty much unregulated. So in that regard the law is pretty lax.
But for other guns you need permission from the police. Which you will get if you are a collector, shop, hunter, joined a shooting club etc.

You have to take your gun straight from where you use it to your gun safe, with no detours. The police is also allowed to inspect your gun safe.
And your gun cannot be ready to fire as you transport it. You need to have a few steps in between (like having to open a bag and load it first).

You are not allowed to carry a gun for self-defense. In fact, you are not allowed to carry anything for self-defense. But you are allowed to defend yourself with a gun if the threat justifies it.

You can get quite a few guns if you what this fag walked around with legally:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

Fuck EU

>tfw living in based Jämtland

>EU tried to take then off btw, we opposed it.
good call
we put right to own guns into our constitution this year

just in case

Only the state and polititians have easy access to guns in Poland. The easiest way to get a gun is to become a hunter. There is no serious political movement that would like to make it better.

I envy how you guys roll your policies lately.

Europeans are commies

>be American
>get shot

>be Dutch
>get inseminated by autistic surinamese

Everyone has a fucking gun here. Don't fuck with Americans. Especially people from Texas.

Hunting is fashionable again m8

I don't

Against Russian invasion.

Are you think it can save yours?

Isnt the Swiss figure inflated since they have conscription.....

Not only the Swiss have conscription

Easier than the media let's on.

>Is it as strict everywhere in Europe as I think it is?
Yes, at least in Spain.

I always wanted to see the insides of a wolf's belly.

yeah that's the thing, but the more people know how a easy itctually is the more they'll wan't to crack down. They're trying to restrict the sale of acid now for god's sake

We have a pretty stupid gun law about pistols, but everything else is ok I guess.

you can read about that here.

quora.com/How-strict-are-Russian-gun-laws

>Breiving

By acid, you mean like drain cleaners and shit?

How commonplace are Mosin Nagants there?

noice

Suck your mothers dick you fucking kike faggot.

I dunno but we've bred some of the best gun dogs.