Give me one (1) reason he wasn't better than both Messi and Cristiano

Give me one (1) reason he wasn't better than both Messi and Cristiano.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oq974EmpBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has less Balloon Doors than either

retired before perro caca posting was a thing

Pure skill? De destroys ronaldo.

Not messi tho.
Ronaldo is better in terms of hard work ...possibly the goat in thst regard. Also hes good because the team is built to make him look.good and he scores a lot of penaldos and offside goals lol.

just another Iniesta/Xavi babby t b h

>retarded Amerifat posts about football
neck yourself

prove me wrong, Miguel

those teeth
looks like someone took a hammer to a bag of chiclets

>british
>complaining about anyone's teeth

u wot m8

kek

Because he liked partying, not glory.

Can't blame him tho. Great player

Iniesta wasn't even a starter yet and no one was giving a fuck about Xavi. It was Puyol, Deco, Ronnie and Eto'o's team. So very very very retarded.

>brazil
>speaking the King's
go ooga booga on the Rio shore, shitmonkey

Underrated post.

technically speaking:

Dinho > Maradona > C.Ronaldo > Messi

overall

Messi > C.Ronaldo > Maradona > ... > Dinho

i think you got btfo m8

that kick made barca 200M richer

he beat me to it but...
youtube.com/watch?v=0oq974EmpBo

he played in Mexico.

25 matches. Not really fair to take it into account.

Topkek

>Messi > C.Ronaldo
Hmmmm... No sweetie

no Dinho destroys messi in skill too, dont get it twisted

He was better than both, but for just 1-2 years tops. Before and after that he was a nobody

He was great for Grêmio and he played well for PSG, he was a starter and one of the main players (aka the 4 Rs - Ronaldo, Rivaldo, R. Carlos and Ronaldinho) of ours 2002 World Cup winner squad. That's two years before his absolute prime. Ofc he could've been greater, but he won everything, I can't blame him for his lifestyle (even considering the 2006 WC a let down). The only player who truly wasted his prime years and didn't fulfill half of his potential was Adriano.

Ronaldinho even won a Serie A with Milan and a Libertadores with Atlético Mineiro after his Barcelona's days, fueled by 24/7 parties.

That reminds me:

VAMO

GRÊMIO

CARALHO

He's like Romario 2.0

'No.'

Romário was the ultimate mercenary. Ronaldinho wasn't even close to being so shameless.

>dude I miss Rio and parties LMAO
Romário's lack of commitment really triggers me. Specially after the World Cup.

poor conditioning

He was a monster on the field, sometimes.
I think he had the potential to be one of the goats.
He had everything but wasted it.

He decided cocaine and trannies were more important than training

>Adelaide United

lmfao

He didn't stay nearly as long at the top

>the only place he didn't score was where alcohol was banned

Ronaldinho was the best player of modern times, no one has reached this level of sheer genius since then.

Ronaldo was more like a "perfect player" with 10/10 skills in every field, but Ronaldinho was more than that. Every bold move Ronaldinho made came from the depths of some mysterious and unexplained realm. He was the last great artist of football, in a world of system babbies, sunday blooters, and pacey machines.

By Ronaldo I mean this one, of course.

>around 25% of his professional matches were played in the Eredivisie
kek

>Give me one (1) reason
he fell for the thicc meme

>Has 3 great seasons in Lol Liga
>Nothing else
>"DURRR WHY IS HE NOT GOAT!"

Is this the state of Sup Forums now?

Most overrated player of the s.xxi

Surely you must have missed the fact he won a Champions League and a World Cup? Do you remember the humiliating goal he scored against England?

Messi
>more natural talent, autism, small size and legs (better dribbles)
Ronaldo
>better work ethics, more thirst to win

RONALDINHO GAUCHO SE MASTURBANDO

>Give me one (1) reason he wasn't better
Longevity

>implying it isn't much more fun

> Before and after that he was a nobody
is this what underages believe? holy shit

for more than a decade messi was ronaldinho every game he played

while ronaldinho couldn't even manage to be ronaldinho more than 3 seasons, and even then he could be a bit irregular

style difference aside, the consistency of messi at the very top level is simply too much for the competition

Messi is a completely different player, he always looks "in the zone" obsessed with winning. No arguing he's the greatest, but Ronaldinho's creativity is met by nobody, he once made an assist with his upper back ffs.

oh yes, the styles are absolutely opposite

think you meant to post this guy in here 2bh>muh flicky skills and no look pass youtube highlights man XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Based Suarez.

yep
tfw when you remember Ronaldinho on pre-tour for WC 2006 feinting the chest+bicicleta Rivaldo once did but instead went down together with the ball, passing the ball perfectly with the back of his foot while rolling on the ground

Messi is the perfect playstation player as they say, but Ronnie did things they wouldn't even think to put in the FIFA Street series

ronaldinho was way more fun to watch if that's what you mean, messi has the raw technic that only the purest form of autism can muster, cristiano no longer displays the technic and style he had 10 years ago but he compensates this by being a hard worker

>beats 2 english teams including one that might be the best british team of all time in the final
>hurr durr la liga no goat

>tfw too inteligent to interfere