Rematch when?

I want it guys. I want it bad.

It was incredibly boring, why would you want more?

Man floyd mayweather made me a lot of money

Can we please get this going again? And have MMA throw their money away on McGregor so I can get stunningly low odds?

I made like four grand on that fight. Thank you, Floyd. And thank you McGregor for selling this fight to your legions of fans. They all lost their bets but, eh, who cares?

Here we see the turtle in its natural habitat...

$

>boring

MMA faggot detected, you're too stupid for boxing

and you're just too stupid. No one who enjoys boxing liked that shitfest

It was pretty stupid, but "boring" is my trigger word

I think if McGregor had trained another year at boxing and had enough stamina to last 12 rounds he could have won or mayweather would have just fought like how he did against pac and won off points in bs fashion. You have to respect and admire the effort and athletic talent of McGregor. It's very disappointing he gassed himself in three rounds and got beat out after but he tried. I don't have the same respect for mayweather if he fought pac/canelo in his prime or ggg he would have taken a loss. He took a bunch of easy fights and fought in an easy era. Legendary at defensively boxing like a bitch and getting a somewhat easy route to 50 wins. A rematch won't happen because if McGregor becomes a better boxer mayweather won't fight someone like him in their prime plus he would be 41.

>you're too stupid for boxing

Bullshit. Boxing purists didn't even watch that clown show. Anyone who had ever watched a Mayweather fight knew exactly how it was going to play out and skipped it because it's a disgrace to the sport. KYS

>we will never see Mayweather fight again
;_;

>Anyone who had ever watched a Mayweather fight knew exactly how it was going to play out and skipped it

Except he fought totally different

that's literally because he knew Connor couldn't hurt him and gave a show because he knew he had snaked his way to the easiest final fight and $200 mil of his life

>muh left hand

good

>start off slow and slowly increase aggressiveness as rounds go on
he fought a little different i suppose...but still basically a standard floyd fight

I enjoyed it. All 3 fights before this had different styles, different clones of mayweathers style. Tabiti was literally a 200lb mayweather clone which was cool to see. No high guard all movement. Mayweather had a tyson-esque style in the final rounds of the fight when he wanted to end it.

Very enjoyable.

Agree withJust because he could fuck around for 5 rounds to pad the fight because McGregor was so unskilled doesn't mean he changed his overall style.

Floyd started clearly making McGregor go backwards at round 4 and charged him Tyson style with his guard up. When the fuck did he do that.

>Mayweather having a friend put down 170k that he would TKO McGregor in the 10th

If you genuinely like boxing that basically means you literally suck boomer dicks