What is the best fighting style for practical street combat such as warding off muggers etc...

What is the best fighting style for practical street combat such as warding off muggers etc, i would like to learn the basics of this fighting style for self defence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo
youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gun-fu

Krav maga.

gunfighting

muay thai

nigga you getting beheaded either way lmao

Muay Thai, Judo, BJJ, kickboxing, wrestling.

Anything outside of this list is a meme.

middle distance running

kick them in the dick then run away

A glock to the face.

Unironically this.

The art of fighting dirty & getting the fuck out of Dodge.

The thing with Krav Maga is...you can't, really. About 65% of it is stuff that you can't really drill or use in sparring, because it's "too deadly" or you'd maim your partner. So you end up either drilling something that isn't the "real" technique (which is bad) or you end up doing slow-motion roleplaying of what you WOULD do, which is worse.

As soon as a mugger jumps out and goes "Woogie Boogie", your mind is going to go blank and your instincts aren't going to default to your crazy Jew Jutsu, because it's not drilled and it's not sparred. The reason "real" martial arts focus so much on relentless drilling and sparring is so you can make it automatic, and you get the feel for it. I've been jumped On Da StReEtS before, and it turns out if you punch me in the face my automatic response is to dive in with a harai goshi - despite doing a ton of Krav Maga, it's not to bust out a pen and go Bourne on some suckaz. Because it's not drilled and it's not part of my body's lexicon of What To Do When Mr. Brain Goes Quiet

>Not mentioning boxing.

newcomputersonoreactionimagefolder.jpg

Boxing. Stay on ur feet always. "krav maga", train boxing but learn from Krav to not sit there with a windpipe or eye and not grab it.

Training Krav is just more sweating fat people grabbing you. Boxing is a much more relaxing training and practical.

krav maga is literally a meme martial art
it's for people who panic and just do fucking whatever

>boxing
>guy just drops his shoulder and drives you into the ground

Lol

Knee to da face, cross jab uppercut

capoeira

Not getting into stupid fights x 10 sets per day

>knee to the face

They don't teach that in boxing do they tough guy?

>dat flag
obey sharia, infidel

Boxing if your worried about getting mugged by minorities. Wrestling if you're worried about getting into street fights. Learn to run fast if you want to avoid fighting. Learn parkour if you live in an urban city.

Krav Maga or running.
It all depends on your size.

Concealed carry.

>some 15 year old nigger tries to rob you
>you shoot him and kill him
>go to jail for 10 years and shunned by society for being a racist and a child-killer

or

>learn boxing
>some faggot tries to rob you
>deck him in the jaw and run away

Talking.

Do you think robbers are unarmed?

>babbies first martial art

Pankration. Pankration or Wing Chun, a martial art developed for women to defend themselves from rapists in China.

Wing Chun to be completely honest with you

Buy a gun

Who gives a fuck? If you KO him it's not like he's going to shoot you while he's out.

Here is the rule. If the mugger is high w/ a gun don't fuck with him.

If the mugger isn't, fuck his shit up and run away.

capoeira

He said a self defense style, not a style of "getting your own ass kicked"

Unless you've been training regularly for years, you're going to panic while someone suddenly pulls a knife on you. It's only natural. At that point it's too late, and you should just throw your money in one direction and run the other way (the mugger will go after the money every time).

If you're going to put the time and effort into it, it's a good idea to train in both a grappling art and a pugilistic art. The specific styles aren't so important as is where you train, and with whom.

canne de combat

Dude, just don't bin your knife

>idiots unironically saying krav memega

>that goy who boxes a guy with a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo

heel to da balls

Bas is based

the most entertaining & informative sensai.

>that jew that thinks he's strong enough to handle even a coward with a gun

The Jew's lost the holocaust for a reason.

Jesus was a Jew & won with words.

Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was Judean, which was mistranslated in the bible, there was no such thing as what we know as a 'Jew' by today's standards in Jesus's time. And he didn't win shit with words, they put him up on a cross to die.

>some 15 year old nigger tries to rob you
>he's out of reach of a strike
>he draws his firearm and unloads in your chest

or

>learn how to use a firearm
>some faggot tries to rob you
>use reasonable force (whether lethal or not) and not DIE

I can greentext too, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4

>if your enemies kill you, you win

I think we know who wrote this post.

What faith are you?

Do you even have faith?

Is your heart empty?

Ad hominem isn't going to protect you from saying stupid shit.

>ideal male
>has African features
What did he mean by this?

Max speech 100

God loves you. I love you.

Be my bro?

Boxing has been exposed as a meme like 2 days ago

>shoot him
>he bleeds out
Honestly just give him your wallet or phone or whatever you have. Let ghe police deal with it.

>God loves you. I love you.

Okay?

Doesn't make you any less wrong.

Boxing has a legit god like Lomenchencko. One of your kind.

That Crawford fight would be balls deep. polk

Wow that's actually pretty rude

>I'm sorry for being wrong.

& this is how you win a fight.

Not win, but divert. Most of the time the mongrels are pretty stupid & it's obvious you won(don't be smug).

nutshots and eye gouges