Whats your favorite death grips song?

The meme one

the song that goes REEEEEEEEEEEEE

blobloblobloblo hot head blobloblobloblobloblo oh no

Steroids

pillbox hat

1 birb, 2 birbs, 3 birbs, 4

An individual by the name of "Bubbles" has been placed underground in a ceremonial fashion somewhere in the proximity of this highly diverse tropical biome

If you're delusional your call will be transferred to the mothership..

My Nig

Also, Bass Rattles Stars Out The Sky

Easily beware.

>all these shit comments that don't mention full moon D E A T H C L A S S I C

Full Moon (Death Classic)

I will fuck you in half

THE TABLE'S FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH

I don't understand this song. I don't understand why people like it. Can you tell me Why you like it/why you think it's great? Because I can go into detail about why I hate it

fpbp unironically

Hacker, Beware, or Come Up & Get Me.

I think it's probably because it sounds pretty innocent on a surface level, and macabre on a deeper level.
I also really like the synth sound and the guitar

fuck me out, voila, big dipper is the best three song run in their entire discography

Because it's potent as fuck, the hook of the song and the synthesized voice is empowering as shit "I GOT TOMORROW COMING". The instrumental of the track is top tier to, that kick-drum beat that is reversed and folds back on itself sounds so fucking good to that guitar.

It feels like a really deliberate and restrained track compared to a lot of their other music, NLDW was minimalist but still visceral and hit your hard with the beats, TMS was incredibly busy and really detailed. Birds is one of their only songs that put real use to dynamics.

Whenever they've done mellow tracks in the past and since then, tracks like Culture Shock, Artificial Death, Eh they feel like "that mellow track" Birds feels like it's channeling some of its own shit that is incredibly powerful.

No Love
True Vulture Bare
Hacker

I've never listened to a Death Grips song and I never will.

It's just True Vulture "Bare" comes from the fact that they likely sent a "Bare" version of the song to Ghalen so he could edit his music video around the sample.

Inanimate Sensation. It makes me want to fly one of those experimental rocket planes commissioned by NASA in the 60's that go like 5,000 mph.

Beware obviously

Is he really saying "We like to play" on Government Plates?

Sounds more like "Electric Current" to me

BLACKJACK

On GP

DON'T TRIP YOU GOT THE BILL
TWENTY ONE SHOTS TO YOUR GRILL
why is this track so underrated

Only recently realized how good it is. Had never paid attention to it before this. Now I'm obsessed with it, third favorite track on TMS now.

Every single song of theirs is so unique, it's impossible too pick for sure. I would say though, beware, get got, hacker, the fever and spikes get me particularly rock hard.

Also ring a bell is very underrated

double helix. fucking absolutely insane. they use that reverb or whatever effects on the drums to create an entirely new synth noise, not to mention that beautifully eerie arab lady singing sample. do you really wanna see the devil - DOUBLE DOUBLE HELIX

takyon

>35 posts and zero mention of Billy Not Really
I don't know whether to praise the thread for having unique taste or criticise it for plebbery.

nldw has the most dense production of any electronic album ever
every single sound has an immense amount of detail put in to making it pop and stand out. every time you listen to it you'll notice more minute details. the sounds even come across completely differently depending on what medium you listen to it through (headphones, speaker, subwoofer, gramaphone) because of some channel fuckery.

how they do it

i fucking love billy not really, did molly two weeks ago and was dancing like a maniac to billy not really on repeat for a long ass time

This, but also have a sad cum BB, say hey kid, and bubbles buried in this Jungle.

I MAN TSUNAMI FERAL GET BARRELED IN OTHER WORLDS

OH WHY ME WHY ME OH MY ME

Pirate

dun
dun dun

dun dun
dun dun

>the stripped back instrumentation and ride's flow in this part

That song is a raw fucking masterpiece through and through. I can't believe they managed to make a fucking banger with lyrics as esoteric and out there as they. Even that hook is so fucking strange.

So many god tier lines on it.

>All my palm lines running stretching 'cross my palm like blind cross etching
>she's your experience you're her experiment
>flick of my wrist aww shit, aww, I'm not shit
>oh why me why me oh i mean oh why me
>Every movement after sudden movement, déjà vu abductee
>Her vox limbo fine print in obese sharpie so sorry falsetto

face meter

Billy Not Really and On GP
The Power That Be is truly the best album of the decade

Houdini

takyon