Be american

>be american
>be morbidly obese
>go to mcdonalds
>buy 5 burgers, 2 extra large fries and a 2-liter diet coke, you are on a diet after all
>go home
>keep shoes on
>decide to watch a movie
>movie ends
>clap
>go outside for a 100m walk
>get shot
>you get into a hospital
>you need surgery
>"sorry, but you are too obese for us to perform a surgery"
>die

At least we have guns and aren't getting run over in the streets by terrorists, nor are our cities no-go zones.

>be american
>secede
>fellow americans decide they want to secede and pursue their own form of government peacefully
>kill them

>americans eat this

Are you faggots so weak that you actually think killing is wrong?

hmmm

might try this (but with less sugar of course)

>Are you faggots so weak that you actually think killing is wrong?

>be american
>be edgy
>like to kill
>try to kill myself
>too fat to hang off the celing

>nor are our cities no-go zones
Your cities are more dangerous than any in Western Europe.

When was the last time 84 people got ran over in an American city like what happened in Nice?

Yeah, that's what I thought

We have a gang problem but gangmembers can be reasoned with. Muslims and ISIS members cannot.

And we are allowed to have guns so my own personal safety is never at risk. I can shoot someone and say its self defense, and no one can dispute it.

That's why the whole world wants to move here.

>Europeans eat this

Except terrorism in Europe has killed more people than terrorism in the United States

Every crime committed by a Muslim is, by definition, an act of terrorism. Therefore, Europe has an out of control terrorism problem America doesn't.

But keep criticizing us while your women flock to Muslims and Blacks.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Good post

Man, I wish Europe was a white ethnostate like the US

>When was the last time 84 people got ran over in an American city like what happened in Nice?
More people are shot to death in your cities by the fucking police, enough to make all of the recent snackbar terrorist attacks in Western European countries completely irrelevant, you fuck, ignorant clown.

>We have a gang problem but gangmembers can be reasoned with.
You fucking what? Want to kill compare the kill counts and tell me that with a straight face?

>so my own personal safety is never at risk. I can shoot someone and say its self defense, and no one can dispute it.
1. you are far more likely to be shot dead in America by police than you are killed by terrorists in Western Europe.
2. the fact that ANYONE ELSE can just as easily pull a gun on you means you are less safe. The death toll due to firearms illustrates that everything you claimed is complete bullshit.

You're a fucking pig ignorant moron; the sort of American everyone knows and hates.

>We have a gang problem but gangmembers can be reasoned with.
>"Pls tyrone don't rape me and my wife's son, wait take my cash, wait please don't do this, please don't put it in, oh please don't cum in my asshole"
"Ha see yuropoors, I can reason with gang members he only robbed me, shot me, raped me, cummed in me, but I convinced him not to my cold hard earned burger"

You seem to have forgotten that time almost 60 people got killed in a nightclub and the countless school shootings

American cities are on average much more dangerous

>More people are shot to death in your cities by the fucking police, enough to make all of the recent snackbar terrorist attacks in Western European countries completely irrelevant, you fuck, ignorant clown.

Except our government doesn't lie to us about crime rates unlike European governments deliberately lying about homicide and crime rates to appease Muslims. I know Americans who've lived in Germany since the 1970s who feel more unsafe there than they do in Detroit nowadays, especially with mass rape becoming extremely common

Here, a woman has a gun so that won't happen

>You fucking what? Want to kill compare the kill counts and tell me that with a straight face?

Go talk to a gangmember and go talk to a terrorist. One sounds brainwashed and the other doesn't. The gangmembers actually have a logic to them that isn't based off of some cult book made in the desert.

That's why our crime problem is eminently more solvable than Europe's terrorism problem.

>1. you are far more likely to be shot dead in America by police than you are killed by terrorists in Western Europe.

Proof?

>2. the fact that ANYONE ELSE can just as easily pull a gun on you means you are less safe. The death toll due to firearms illustrates that everything you claimed is complete bullshit.

I have a faster reaction time than most people. I think I'll be fine, especially since my CCW is always loaded and the safety can easily be put off.

>You seem to have forgotten that time almost 60 people got killed in a nightclub and the countless school shootings

Yeah and we automatically blamed Muslims for it, unlike in Europe where you seem to blame one person instead of the whole group. We have no conscious about blaming whole groups of people for the actions of one. That's how countries with balls deal with things, unlike your cucked hellhole

Try talking to a gangmember and try talking to an ISIS member

One is easier to understand than the other and the former can be bribed while the latter cannot.

>be american
>get circumcised
>tip the doctor

I don't have to talk to either because we have neither.

Then shut the fuck up, you irrelevant Slav shithole.

I love how this thread shits on the USA but it looks like the Yurocucks got triggered instead.

>>buy 5 burgers, 2 extra large fries and a 2-liter diet coke, you are on a diet after all
you forgot the nuggets

>be american
>you just ran out of diet coke
>you think "fuck! i need to get some more if i want to continue this diet!"
>go to walmart
>you go looking for diet coke
>you feel an urge to shart
>you ask "excuse me sir where is the closest designated sharting aisle?"
>he says that the aisle you are in is the one
>you respond "thank you sir god bless america for these sharting aisles"
>you tip him and you SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

It just looks like some hick sperging out and calling everybody cucks. Seems like he's the one who's triggered.

wtf??? is this true? can a american confirm this if your fat fingers allow you to type?

>nor are our cities no-go zones
most of your major cities have no go zones

calm down bubba; have another hit of crack

>ha you don't count because you're safe, have no terrorist attacks or gang activity so you should shut the fuck up and let me tell you how america is great

When was the last time 84 people got ran over in the street by a Muslim?

>this triggered us flag
stop embarrassing yourself in a bait thread, faggot

I could go for some Burger King right now, but the next one is almost a half hour drive away. McD in town but they haven't heard of proper portion sizes or any resemblance to flavor yet.

>>buy 5 burgers, 2 extra large fries and a 2-liter diet coke, you are on a diet after all

how did you know what I bought?

5'10", 166 pounds, McDonalds is fucking trash, I don't clap at movies, and I've never been shot before. Now say that shit to my face, motherfucker.

I'm horribly convinced these threads aren't bait anymore. These threads are legitimate thinly-veiled irrational hatred of Americans. Have you been here the past few days?

>Get shot
Do I look black to you?

you look 52% white

>Be american
banter shitskins just be existing

FEEL GOOD

Do you have a DNA test to prove it, fucking faggot? Oh that's right, you don't know who the fuck I am. Now crawl back into your hole and say what you said right to my fucking face.

>make a bait thread
>american gets this butthurt

I agree.. America fugging sucks I want to go back to Normandy.

To be fair he has a point. There's an awful lot of anti-America threads here than there have been in the past. I can see why he might be angry.