Why arent there more roles for Asian men in Hollywood?

In the last 24 hours, 3 news stories about celebrity females dominated the headlines :

1. Ronda Rousey - her MMA fight
2. Emma Watson - Disney released a vid with her singing in "Beauty & Beast"
3. Mariah Carey - Her NYE performance

All 3 of these Western celebs are dating (or have dated) Asian men. And they arent the only ones in Hollywood. If the female elite of Western females date Asian men in their personal lives, why isnt Hollywood willing to give Asians roles in their movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA
twitter.com/urbanJAP/status/772485282822254593)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/

Asians are too competent, jews want white people to accept more africans who will destroy their country overtime.

Is this some falseflagging or an actual insecure AsianMasculinity retard?

Cause stupid yellow people are irrelevant and unnatractive, plus theres so many of them no one cares.

Blacked was a fairly big meme in 2016 so people are forcing this gook meme

Asians can be successful on their own so no affirmative action/quotas for them. Also their skin isn't dark enough.

There's one poster who's been spamming AMWF shit for years. If it's him, then genuine AM retard.

>unnatractive
Western female celebs fuck Asian guys because they find they unattractive? Your cope is hilarious ...

I'm convinced it's both. There's definitely an insecure gook that spams this shit as well as trolls that meme that shit.

Anyhow, Asian men are the least desirable amongst demographics. They're usually short and have less testosterone than white and black men. Why would any white girl be with a pencil-dick manlet?

Are they less desirable than indians though?

See the OP and see all the White celebrities (in Mariah's case half-White) with Asian guys. Do you like to live in a fantasy world?

Ronda dated a chink?

It starts as one person, then after they force it long enough other shitposters start doing it """ironically"""

This is the exact reaction he wanted. He wanted people to be all butt hurt and from your post it looks like he succeeded.

He posted on pol a while back not spamming amid pics, just talking and he said he really only did it for the laughs and for the butt hurt. Not even sure he's even Asian. Just some guy that likes making people mad and insecure lol. Look at your reaction, you are so clearly then secure one here pal.

>Ronda dated a chink?

Ronda with her Asian boyfriend. You see and hear her talk about it below (2:20 in the below vid) :
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA

How can a 50 year old woman think being in a "serious relationship" with a 30 year old man is a good idea?

Age is just a number you fucking bigot racist

The white guy she was with before - James Packer - is an Australian billionaire (with a 'b'). She left him for the Asian backup dancer.

Asians are smart but they don't fit into western popular culture. This is painfully apparent on college campuses that have a lot of Asians.

One of his ex-wives is with Seal now.

I guess he wasnt packing big enough heh

>they don't fit into western popular culture

What does that even mean?

Massive downgrade from Heidi Klum.

Socially awkward. If you've been on college campuses that have a lot of Asians you would notice they don't fit in socially.

Asians and their culture are completely alien to Western norms. Their whole way of thinking and doing things is bizarre compared to the US and Europe. It works in Asia, but it falls apart here.

According to Asian guys I've met in college, it's because their parents force them into becoming autists by concentrating on academics. Be a lawyer or a doctor, sports and extracurricular is a waste of time, going out is pointless, all that jazz.

Basically their parents are stuck in a time-warp from the time when they left their home countries and transplant the norms that they grew up with in the US. They make no attempt to assimilate or understand how and why things work in the US to the detriment to their kids.

considering Asian-americans are the most successful group in the US doing even better than native Whites, I would say they are doing something right.

When an Asian tries to be "charismatic" or whatever, it usually looks really awkward.

Yeah, on an academic level and maybe in white-collared jobs, but they're not innovators or leaders. Asians lack personal dynamics that whites do nor do they take the initiative to electrify people. They're good at math, medicine, electronics/computer, physics/chemistry, and other technical stuff but they lack creativity and thinking outside the box.

Not to mention they seriously lack game and any sense of socialization. It's no surprise their women flock to non-Asian men.

Does this autist at least have a white gf?

ASIAN GUYS are only good for playthings for WHITE GIRLS in bed. Hollywood still has to massage WHITE MEN's fragile egos as Hollywood is one of the last bastion's of White men (although most of Hollywood is controlled by JEWS).

>Cherry-picking 3 examples while there's thousands if not tens of thousands of White dudes with Asian chicks.
And aren't all those so-called "Asian" guys really halfies? Being half-Asian half-white is acceptable compared to full-blooded Asians.

Asians usually don't look good on western media. The skin tone is kind of unappealing, and they don't seem to have the personality for it.

>It's no surprise their women flock to non-Asian men.
>tens of thousands of White dudes with Asian chicks.

user who ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd worlders SE Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa.

Do you have a white gf?

Are you kidding me? Plenty of Jap, Korean, and Chinese girls hook-up with white men. Like that qt from The Wolverine. In college, every East Asian girl was practically with a white dude. The rest were with black men or Latinos.

Thai and Filipino girls look better than the Chinese and Koreans

t. someone who lives in the Asian emirate of Vancouver

>t. shit taste
Fixed that for you

I feel sorry for you dude. Even Chinese-Canadians hate how ChiComs came over and drove up housing prices.

Young Asian males tend to be kind of neurotic/maladjusted/immature.

>plenty of East girls hookup with white men like that japanese girl playing a fictional role in a movie
Autism at its best. user provides real relationships in the OP and this user talks about movies ...

>They're good at math, medicine, electronics/computer, physics/chemistry, and other technical stuff but they lack creativity and thinking outside the box.
Pretty much this. It's why they're often good at those subjects, but are pretty underrepresented at the top. Look at the physics, chemistry and physiology Nobels. Learning all that shit by heart is enough to get a job in those fields, but if you don't have the spark, or the balls to speak up, you won't reach the top.

Asian-Americans are responsible for about 1/3rd all of ALL patents in the US.

>patents
Doesn't mean jack shit in the US. You don't even need a working prototype.

dude that pic is so true i live in SF and literally every asian guy has a 10/10 white gf i am considering suicide

Why do white women get so bothered by white guy's that date and prefer Asian women?

That Asian girl from Humans is dating Jack Whitehall.

this is mostly a jewish female phenomenon i've noticed (e.g. lena dunham complaining about it in her book and on her show / twitter.com/urbanJAP/status/772485282822254593)

>"Generational" Canadian getting btfo by the king of Mestizos
Make way for the German Chancellor to take over, Connor McBust

White people let Asian people succeed and make money, avoiding the kind of treatment Blacks get, but worshipping them as celebs is where they draw the line.

If you take a moment to think about it at all, you'll see what I say is just the truth.

You posted this shit on Sup Forums too, you pathetic cuck.

What about "western Asians" (Asians that were raised in Asia that raised their children in America etc) that complain too?

It's cuz they're a useful wedge against blacks and Latinos. Asians keep their heads down and want to be part of white society so no shit they're not gonna stir shit up.

Unfortunately SJWism has infected 2nd and 3rd gen Asians now.

>Sup Forums
How do you feel that the queen of Sup Forums is dating an Asian now?

>Prefer Asian women over white women
>Apparently you're sexist and want a weak women if you're like this

Is it hilarious how she is spammed everywhere and now that she is dating an Asian, it will suddently stop. Similar situation to what happened to Katya ...

Sorry, what? Are you asking why western asians get upset about white guys dating them?

>tfw know that feel
>tfw just like petite women, and Asian women tend to be more petite

Asian women are the biggest supporters of white male supremacy, which offends strong white womyn. So-called Asian feminists are always with white guys if you notice so even they know which side their bread is buttered.

>petite
Mhm sure buddy.
You gonna get in this van voluntarily or what?

Whose is this and why should any of us care?

And whose Katya?

To be fair, I don't think anyone thought thought that Mariah Carey was gonna Marry Packer out of love. Just look at the guy, he's a gorilla

>you're sexist and want a weak women if you're like this
It really is fucked up. Like, how more obvious can you get with sour grapes?
If I'm remembering this correctly, the line in girls is something like: "There's something 'off' about guys who date Asian women." Her bit in the book is slightly more insidious (suggesting a moral failing on the part of one of her Jewish exes for having written love poems about an Asian girl who worked in SoHo.)

No, I've noticed western Asians get butthurt because they think white guys only like them because they want an easily controllable, "geisha" type of woman.

I know that feel, user. Petite girls are the best. I've never liked THICC girls.

>Also love how feminine, kind and loving most Asian women are
>The way while women act when guys say this just proves our point more

I thought you were a regular user of Sup Forums, I guess not if you dont know who this girl is.

>AMWF spammer is still alive

glad you haven't killed yourself tbqhwy m8

It's cuz Asian women are thirsty for white cock and white (as well as Jewish) women know that white men have easier choices than them.

Though she also said this about Asian guys
>An uncool thought to have: "is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian."
Seems like she just has issues with Asians. I guess the Jews really do fear the samurai.

LOL, I love the fact that Asian dudes aren't even considered to be rapists by women.

You do realize you're not talking to just one person when you're on Sup Forums right?

This is Katya

well i mean she's technically right

statistically speaking she has a much higher chance of being assaulted by a black, latino, or white male than an asian

>No, I've noticed western Asians get butthurt because they think white guys only like them because they want an easily controllable, "geisha" type of woman.
Ahhh yeah, but there's a lot of disingenuousness in that sentiment. If you talk to those girls, the story tends to be the same: either they've dated white guys who later left them for white women, OR they're 'low value' asian women who can only attract yellow-fever white losers who are blatant about it. In both cases, they stop complaining once they find a white guy who doesn't have those problems.

Holy shit I forgot about that. How does she keep getting away with it as a supposed 'intersectional feminist?'

>asian guys with white gf shitposter returns

I admire your dedication man, you've been here for like ten years now, outlived pretty much every other meme on this site

Serious question--what ethnicity do you think he is? (If Asian, from what country?)

It's kind of amazing
>molested her sister
>has made multiple insensitive comments about Asians
>made some weird comments about abortion
>got all butthurt when OBJ didn't want to fuck her, and he's probably gay anyway
>is somehow still held up as a progressive figure

Certain boards have certain girls that they obsess over. For Sup Forums, it would be Jordyn Jones. For Sup Forums, it is Stefanie Joosten. For Sup Forums, it is Anzu.

american or western european half-asian (WMAF) is my guess

She's a white Jewish womyn in a comedy that other womyn find entertaining. Womyn can't be bigoted and even if she says shit, it easily gets brushed under the rug.

He's either an actual Asian or a non-Asian dude that's being a magnificent bastard.

>THE POWER OF THE TRIBE

I'm planning on going to Japan soon, I hope I can find a qt there.

What's so bad about petite women? It's very feminine. Most girls with big asses and shit look fat. Quality over quanitity.

It is sour grapes. Generally Asian women are feminine and pleasant to be around due to their culture. I've had plenty of success with white women, but I still prefer Asian women. It's not about weaker, more subservient women, it's about spending time with someone who isn't always going to try and alpha and shit test me.

You're probably right.

It shows you how low people are falling. Funnily enough, women like her are the reason a lot of guys like Asian girls probably.

>girls

>I guess the Jews really do fear the samurai.

It's only because Asians are xenophobes who aren't buying into Social Marxist diatribe that's polluted the West. The Chinese are aggressive and everyone in the US is kowtowing to them to bring in mega-bucks. It's sickening how Hollywood is adding more chinks just to appeal to those Commie bastards.

90% sure some south east shithole like phillipines

Oh so another Elliot Rodger. Man, these mongrels have to be aborted before birth. Half-white half-Asian girls are okay because they're exotic as fuck, but you gotta kill off the boys because they'll grow up to be asspained permavirgin psychos.

>due to their culture.
I think this is more important than most people realize. Something I noticed once I moved to SF and was around guys who *actually* fetishized Asian women is that they tend to be really down on "Americanized Asians" and gravitate toward the fobbier/first-generation types.

Pretty much.
Americanized asians are TRASH.

>The Chinese are aggressive and everyone in the US is kowtowing to them to bring in mega-bucks.
I'm not going to lie, I get a sick sense of satisfaction in knowing that all Zuckerberg's attempts to ingratiate himself and his family with the Chinese are going to fail miserably. They aren't stupid, and yes, they are in fact insanely xenophobic.

t. "asian masculinity"

Back to >>>/reddit/

Not even mad, asians can be bro-tier but that doesn't change the fact that they're the least desired of all ethnicities, that eastern culture is fucked, etc etc.

Probably Phillipines. They're the niggers of the Asian world and we have disowned them.

because their martial art is no good.

>It's sickening how Hollywood is adding more chinks just to appeal to those Commie bastards.
It's been to watch this blow up in their faces. Kind of funny that the Chinese want to see white people having white adventures, OR wildly overproduced Blizzard-tier animations.

Well no shit. They've absorbed the worst aspects of US culture instead of retaining what's good from their ancestry.

I think Asians are largely overrated in fighting, but Muay Thai is the GOAT in striking. Thai boxers are incredibly skilled and tough that they can take on bigger and heavier Westerners.

I prefer Asian women the most and I wouldn't touch westernised ones most likely. It's all to do with culture. I don't want a "strong, independent woman", I want a sweet, caring and nurturing woman. Belief and culture wise, Asian countries have it right (generally).

It's a Catch-22. Hollywood needs to cater to diversity or else they lose their progressive cred. However, they also need to make money and the ChiCom market is a huge factor to consider. But the fact that Chinese don't like non-whites in movies hurts Hollywood and the fact that they worship white people is hilarious.

I used to think Asians knew something about fighting growing up watching jackie chan and jet li. Then my friends got me to watch MMA and boxing. Asians ALWAYS seem to get wrecked by everyone else.

>China doesn't like black people in movies
>SJWs want black people in movies
Who will win Hollywood?

>But the fact that Chinese don't like non-whites in movies hurts Hollywood and the fact that they worship white people is hilarious.
As someone with a ton of uber-liberal friends in Hollywood, finding this out was honestly one of my favorite parts of 2016.