Childhood is thinking RLM is the ultimate authority on movies

Childhood is thinking RLM is the ultimate authority on movies.

Adulthood is realizing Jeremy Jahns makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did that faggot like the piece of shit known as R1?

kys

they're both shit

SW is shit too

Son, youll know when you grow up

Look at his faggot face.

No.
Adulthood is realizing that their opinion does not matter.

>prick with the red background

So what you're telling me OP is that Jeremy is the ultimate authority?

Childhood is idolizing Sup Forums
Adulthood is realizing Reddit makes more sense

Childhood is getting so butthurt about the opinions of internet movie critics that you make multiple daily threads where you autistically screech about them on a Japanese image board.

Jeremy Jahns quite literally has no taste in films.

I'm not talking about a subjective opinion about what the best movies are, but he literally seems like he has no idea what he is talking about in most of his 'reviews'.

Average Movie Review of his

>Pop culture one liner
>2004 intro
>Introduces Plot and actors while waving his hands around in front of green screen
>"yeah it worked for me yeah"
>jump cut
>"oh yeah this actor was fun"
>jump cut
>"this actor was really *sniggers* bad"
>le funny aside
>waves hands around more
>"film was okay/best of the year" - only two options
>le funny aside
>waves hands around more
>2010 outro

3 minutes - done

hes thinking about how hes going to be a power bottom tonight with his BBC boyfriend

Yeah it's almost as bad as making several videos about one movie where you reply to autistic screeching.

>plinkett says some shit to lure in people who just discovered the phantom menace reviews
>le ironic bad acting
>"hey jay, have you heard about this retarded joke that has nothing to do with the review whatsoever?"
>"oh, you mean that retarded joke that has nothing to do with the review whatsoever?"
>awkward pose
>awkward stare at each other
>"that's right susan"
>already at 10 minute mark

I'd unironically fuck him, he's pretty hot.

adulthood is listening to both of them make reasoned points and counterpoints about the film and then coming to your own conclusion

childhood is watching SW and Capeshit
adulthood is not-watching that shit.

Why do people watch these? It's like going to a corporate money grab half-baked attempt at a movie was too hard by itself, so people have to go home and look up on the Internet to have people tell them what to think.

I don't watch any of that stuff for obvious reasons, but I'm beginning to suspect some of my ""cinema-loving"" (you know the type) friends all agree on the same exact opinions, observations,many tastes because they're all watching the same videos of these

Jeremy Jahns doesn't say anything, he just kind of likes everything for vague reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

>Jeremy Jahns quite literally has no taste in films.
Yes, but at least he doesn't pretend to.

Gareth Edwards has never made a good movie. Rogue One is no exception, regardless of what some memer faggot youtuber says to validate your opinion

They are getting paid for those u retard

>likes everything

He didn't like Assassin's Creed or Independence Day Resurgence.

Right, my bad, he likes everything except movies that 90% of critics dislike

And you like the opposite.

Because you're a special contrarian snowflake hipster.

Childhood is thinking your pathetic race is worth saving.
Adulthood is realizing bbc makes more sense.

I expected no less of an answer from a mindless drone who watches someone like Jeremy Jahns. He has no taste. He has few opinions that differ from the majority and cannot explain his like or dislike for anything beyond vague, meaningless statements.

mad

reddit

Childhood is relying on critics to form your opinions for you.

Adulthood is realizing that sitting down and figuring out for yourself why you liked or didn't like something makes more sense.