Why is Sup Forums the best board?

how come our memes are better than everyone elses?

Sup Forums is LITERALLY the WORST board on Sup Forums

kys

KEK KEK KUK KINO MEME 4U SHEEV TREASON BIG GUY KINO KINO HOWEVER JUST WATCH IT I LIKE TO RECORD SCRATCH

What did he mean by this? Is he /ourguy/?

>why are you here

is this post kino?

>Sup Forums
>anything but shit

Literally lying to yourself.

This board is shit and has been for years.

all I see is art my man

Because it's the worst. Just like people who watch car accidents.

Because you're a redditor/meme parasite
You love easily accessible memes you can post outside of here (on twitter/facebook/youtube comments) with other tourists

what did he mean by this?

jesus christ raimi

>with other tourists
>I reside at #10 Sup Forums Street, Sup Forums

Sup Forums is garbage

At least on other boards you can go three posts without a shitty 9gag-tier meme

damn, Bill doesn't look so good

what are you on about? he's fine

I don't know man, something's off but I can't quite put my finger on it

baneposting is the one and only good meme to come from this shit board

Sup Forums is the pleb filter for the rest of Sup Forums desu

I quite like you guys but I'll be honest. You rate you're memes a little to high. Also its a bit odd how much you talk about entry level stuff compared to other boards.

it use to be
now its the reddit acceptance board

>entry level

exampels?

Dozens of the posts are about Star Wars. Just as many about DC or MCU for some reason. I'll admit I'm no better than the rest but it's a little odd for a board that prides itself for being Kino.

Yes yes

HOWEVER

let's not forget the blackedposters

>Sup Forums
>the best board

HAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh user. It's the other way around, Sup Forums is the worse, followed by Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

this is the correct answer, you can tell he actually posts here

>however

i lost

>its a memelord thread
alright back to Sup Forums I go

>memes

Repeated "jokes" have always been funny to retards and no one else. Your post illustrates how bad this board is, if anything. Sup Forums has by far the lowest avg IQ on the planet which explains this board.

Dunno. Must be the way we shit on Sup Forums relent lesley

Make Sup Forums our sister board again pls

Hellooooooooooo reddit

Why does Sup Forums produce so many memes though

It's probably on par with Sup Forums

This thread reeks of redditors trying to be "oldfags" and fondly remembering "when Sup Forums was good."

Dumb people think repeating shit over and over is funny. Dumb people love both politics and TV. The end.

It really doesn't

Everything has just been a sad attempt at emulating baneposting almost every single time and even down to the name.

Its the smartest board.

>when Sup Forums was good

Oldfag here. Sup Forums was never good, that's just an old meme.

It does. Compared to places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums which have practically zero memetic output

Liking memes doesn't even correlate with low intelligence, it correlates with rock bottom intelligence. This is one of the worst posts ever made.

These are redditors

>Sup Forums begets Sup Forums

What did skyking mean by this?

>going to Sup Forums after 2012
>going to fucking Sup Forums
Again the tourist theory is proven correct.

big black dingus, uno farto (and other tarantino memes), sheev, >tfw to smart, "kino"

>Sup Forums
>Kpop
>tfwnogf guy complains about party
>kanye memes
>post non album and guess album
>itt: we make album
Though I haven't been there in a while

abloo bloo

Outside of your anonymous hugbox where you never have to admit to being proven objectively wrong, repeating nonsense over and over and over is considered a legitimate symptom of severe mental disorder. Thinking "for you" repeated over ten thousand times is funny points to a severe and incurable developmental disorder of the brain. Screaming buzzwords like the brain damaged halfwit that you are doesn't change that fact.

Sup Forums has the best sense of humour, generally absurd and sexual in nature.

Closely followed by Sup Forums with their edgy black humour.

Sup Forums is generally underage and their humour shows it though they have a few gems.

Sup Forums humour is completely absent. I genuinely believe these guys are the real autists of Sup Forums. You post a joke there and it will fly over their head or they will get angry.

Just my observations from my favourite boards.

>big black dingus
Brazalians from Sup Forums trying to meme on Sup Forums then coming here
>uno farto
Correct
>and other tarantino memes
All done by Reddit9kpaul from Sup Forums trying to emulate bane
>sheev
Another attempt at emulating bane
>tfw to smart
Didn't even start here
>kino
Correct

>>tfw to smart to enjoy memes

This is autism

look at the number of people in the world who watch tv and movies and compare it to the people who actively read. what do you expect? Sup Forums is the lowest denominator

You need to go back.

how the fuck do we save him guys?

Sup Forums is some sad shit. Potential lols as they get triggered so easily

For you

>tfw the last film I watched was TFA like a year ago
>tfw don't even like films
>tfw barely watch TV shows

I literally come on here just to shitpost

It's too late

>Sup Forums's memes aren't fun-

All I watch now is anime and cartoons. Still I come here everyday just to shitpost with all of you bros.

>when a hothead has a stroke

I'm saving this for later.

Fucking tourist get out

Kekky

what WAS her endgame?

I guess that makes sense. I guess the only anomaly is /asp/ cause not many people watch wrestling and they're till pleb.

a desperate, pathetic attempt to recapture the magic of baneposting

the more autistic the board, the better the memes desu

Don't deluded yourself my man, Sup Forums has always been shit. Not always the worst board though, only in recent years.

Sup Forums only became good when based Sup Forums posters stared posting here

>this is what Sup Forumsergers ACTUALLY believe

>Back in 2010 Sup Forums was among the best boards of all 4chin
>Now is among the worst

What went wrong niggas?

>nobody jokes about flinging their popcorn on purpose anymore

:-(

Sup Forums never changed the course of history.

Sup Forums memed a guy into the White House.

>>Sup Forums memed a guy into the White House.
>Sup Forums actually believes this

Hilarious.

>he doesn't praise Kek daily

Shame. Shame.

No, Sup Forums is the worst board. It's poorly moderated, filled with shitposters and they have flags and IDs. It's an awful board that doesn't even feel like Sup Forums.

>tv has never changed the courshe of history

Forgeting about le baine?

Underrated post + dubs

baneposting and game of thrones made it popular

I always lmao when a polack thinks he had any effect on the election

like cmon m8

What did you expect from one of the dullest boards in the history of image boards? Each thread following OP and responding anons from Sup Forums as they post assorted memes has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy subtext, the threads’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images, all to make magic unmagical, to make activity seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Moot sold Sup Forums to Hiro; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Hiro's passes. Sup Forums might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least there's some good discussion
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the threads are terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time an user posted, the author wrote some meme "big guy. for you"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a meme was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. user's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by the same Moot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids continue to shitpost, only memes will be left" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you post on "Sup Forums" you are, in fact, memeing.

>all those cunnybot threads

kekek

>memes
>dragging BANE across 10 years
>trying to make another one with KINO
>best board
Yeah, no
even Sup Forums and Sup Forums have better track records
I bet /diy/ has more memes than Sup Forums