New Headphones?

Hey mi,
I own my Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro for a while now and i got a bit of money to play around with and i already own a pritty nice amp dac. Do you have any recomendations?

why the fuck did you get a DT-770, what is wrong with you. get a beyerdynamic DT-880 or a sennheiser HD 650

if you are just listenning to music at home you woud be rite, but i like to listen to music on the go not willing to share it with everyone. Thats why asked for an option for listening at home

do you have a portable amp dac combo?

no, but i own the 32 ohm version of the 770`s which is working very well on the go

do you intend to travel with the new pair or keep them for home use?

I upgraded to a 1880.

I still have my dt-770 but the dt 1880 really blows them away in every aspect, especially the low end is MUCH tighter.

are you talking about the DT 880 or the DT 1990?

go to /hpg/ on Sup Forums you faggot

These are pretty good

these literally just delivered. Supposed to sound good.

For a few dollars more these could be the last pair you ever buy

How'd I do

With proper amp these are hard to beat

These would do

I loved my pair, wore them out till they basically fell apart one day.

These do a fine job

I’ve had these for five years maybe and they are still going strong. I just replaced the ear pads with g cush to good effect.

These can be had really cheap these days, very nice

These are super comfy

if you could only have one pair, which would you choose?

These sound fine, use them more for production than casual listening

Impossible to choose, depends on many factors. hd650 with my modded Crack OTL amp would probably be the point of diminishing returns.

Just fired these up, pretty nice so far. Bought them new off eBay, from japanese seller. He included a nice note, photo and some origami cranes :)

>Thinks 770s are shit
>Recommends 880s
Holy shit

>animeposter

What are the best headphones for a 50$ budget? I know they will most likely sound pretty bad but they will still be better than what I have now.

Don’t waste money on garbage, be patient and save up for a decent pair of headphones along with a proper headphone amp to drive them.

What amp and dac do you have?

They do look comfy

Stax