Fuck You America

thanks for sending your bloody PC nigger university crap here

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKLJTbN7uc

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/80310324/English-name-of-South-Taranaki-sports-lounge-is-irrelevant-says-councillor
youtube.com/watch?v=1hUrR44RlcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally. Didn't think our boons were this wimpy, to be frank.

Just a coincidence that South Auckland is a criminal shithole and also full of brown people, is it, Hemi?

I'm starting to wonder myself if America is the victim or the perpetrator in regards to leftist causes spreading across the world.

We started put as the victim, and now we are the perpetrators. It's sad really, when you think about it. The one true bastion of freedom, and now all I see is millenial faggots wanting to ban speech, guns, assembly etc.

shes underage pol

It's funny how Maori's think they're the Blacks of NZ rather than the Native Americans.

They would have been better off not adapting gangsta culture and actually making something of themselves.

you can understand now why most whites stop playing rugby in high school because islander males are even bigger than that

>tfw surrounded by strong independent islanders of healthy body size just like this beautiful young womyn

this i'm only 4 minutes in but this guy was the best.

he says people look at him funny when he tells them he studies the joke subject "Pacific Studies". So he feels compelled to tell them "I study geography too" to "legitimize his academic knowledge".

Geography. You can't make this shit up.

now naming things in english is racist

stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/80310324/English-name-of-South-Taranaki-sports-lounge-is-irrelevant-says-councillor

YOU ARE THE FUCKING PERPETRATOR AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU ARE A GODDAMN VIRUS BUCKET THAT KEEPS GETTING TIPPED OVER.

FUCKING VOTE TRUMP ALREADY SO WE CAN START CLEANING UP

>Well Buzzfeed says this
>And Salon says that
>And Huffington Post thinks
>And Kim Kardashian thought

Fucking Americans.

I'd feel better if there was at least some opposition, but the Europeans are even worse. The only saving grace being our highly educated and diversity loving liberals can't sit through anything with subtitles.

>Letting Maori's study Pacific Geography

He's plotting a fucking menu.

>I'm starting to wonder myself if America is the victim or the perpetrator in regards to leftist causes spreading across the world.
What nationality is Soros?

Is;

>I'LL STOCK YOU FOR YOUR SHOES

Soft robbery or hard robbery?

>I TOO AM AUCKLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=1hUrR44RlcY

Both. It started as an intellectual cancer in yurop, infected America in the 20th century and America has been spreading it ever since.

You were always the culprit.. From hippies to communism to modern day SJWism, America is the reason it got mainsteamed. Europeans only ever copied.. Marxism was the evil behind the Iron Curtain before US colleges and counterculture made it hip.

Jewish-Hungarian

I used to think the U.S. spread it to destabilize everyone else and remain on top.

Now look at them.

Either they got hit by some heavy blow back, or they actually genuinely believed it.

i was trying to think of a cannibal joke but I couldn't think of anything clever

Auckland?

Is it like Cuckland with a twist of Australia left?

>Auckland
I knew it, you faggots are the worst. You should all go to Syria or something.
t. Wellington

Is this Cenk Uygur's daughter?

atleast we have less fags and trannies than you

Only by percentages.

which mean you have to see far more of them during the day

It also means they have less influence then your fags.

It's everywhere in campus. Hang out with some tradies and they will restore you faith in our country.

If our Australian overlords ever get this autistic I'll know we're all doomed.

Learn from us. You're our last true hope.

Yeah. Blame us and ignore the REAL fucking culprits. No wonder Europe is fucked.

Murica got it from the Soviets during the Cold War. They used this shit to destabilize USA, but didn't get to put the final steps into action.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL THESE RACISM MOVEMENTS ARE LITERALLY PROTESTING Sup Forums AND TRYING TO STOP RACISM ON Sup Forums WITHOUT DISTINCTLY MENTIONING Sup Forums

THE MSM AND THESE PROTEST MOVEMENTS ARE INCHING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO ACTUALLY NAMING THE INTERNET JEW (Sup Forums) AND UNTIL THEN, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO IMPLY ABOUT RACISM IN THEIR SOCIETIES

stfu donkey dick, we r not retarded enough to have americas kike sandnigger approval bs here

No its because useless classes([INSERT IDENTITY] Theory/studies) have introspectively disseminated """micro-aggression's""" in their uni and made mountains out of mole-hills, all because leftist ""professors"" weasel their way into school boards and petition for them because they can't create capital by themselves and need to parasite off of the general populations taxes.