It's finally happened, America has had its first enrichment in fucking Idaho of all places

It's finally happened, America has had its first enrichment in fucking Idaho of all places.

Can't make this shit up
infowars.com/report-three-syrian-refugees-rape-little-girl-at-knifepoint-in-idaho/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vXlOSE1wAdo?t=195
kmvt.com/content/news/TF-Police-investigate-sexual-assault-382123691.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PY1WX2uS34I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

WAKE UP POL RAPEUGEES IN AMERICA WHERE ARE YOU

I've had enough, those councillors have semen on their hands from this.

It's not surprising at this point mate...

I saw the other thread, turn them into dog food if you still have balls left.

bump

were they #religion of peace?

Honestly I hope the kkk makes a comeback. The refugees should be lined up and shot.

What they aren't taking us about the situation is that they were ordered to do this from their imams.

>Furious residents accuse council of cover-up

Well at least we don't have hate speech laws (yet)

Fuck off, why do you sick cunts make me laugh with these distasteful jokes

Is there a sauce that isn't infowars?

>before urinating on her body

PLAYAS WANNA PLAY, BALLAS WANNA BALL, ROLLERS WANNA ROLL

From this point it will only become worse.
Mark my words, Because this is how it started here.

Welcome to the rest of the western world.

>What they aren't taking us about the situation is that they were ordered to do this from their imams.

Source? Please have one, this would help end this shit before it gets out of hand, like it has in Europe.

Trump and Milo must know.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened, all of the sources are shit tho.

>infowars

Now, I dont doubt it, but do you have a better source?

>"I'm gonna dead-lift 600 pounds... 'cause I know I can do 500."
-Alex Jones
youtu.be/vXlOSE1wAdo?t=195

>Idaho
Did any potatoes get hurt in the procces or can we confirm they were safe?

>inb4 jihadwatch

>muh kkk
They killed less than a thousand subhuman during their entire existence.
The average black city in your country kill more than that in a week.

Not surprised.

So there were 50 of them in total?

That means at least 3/50 are rapists on the surface which means they are thousands if not tens of thousands of times more likely to do something like this than the average citizen.

And that's only looking at the surface. These kids picked their behavior up from the adults around them so it's entirely likely that we can conclude that 10/50 or one out of five of them, or more, are a direct threat to society.

This is a direct assault on us boys, it's more clear than ever.

If there were any men left we'd try everyone involved, down to the local councils, with treason.

So why don't you use all your guns and kill them m8?

wouldn't it be better to go after the cause rather than the effect?

>infowars.com
Get your shit together OP

>infowars

Coming from a cuck living in a foreign country completely reliant on the US military (kept in check by our 2nd amendment) for national defense.

Does anyone actually have another news source for this besides infowars or jihadwatch?

Still not a great source but we will have to wait for a better one I think

The comments have more info than the article

have you heard of google? it's great! you can search things

>infowars

Not an argument

So it begins...

>Idaho

Next time this happens there will probably be a lynching.

>little girl viciously raped by 3 "refugees"

won't hear about this on the mainstream media at all. meanwhile,

>donald trump says something about someone that happens to be a non-straight, white man

RACIST BIGOT SEXIST XENOPHOBE

Something definitely happened, but as usual the key details are sparse. Notice how they acknowledge the rumors, but don't even state that the rumors are that it was muslims. And there are muslims living there and the mother said it was them.

just tried and only jihad watch and info wars had it eat a back of dicks you nigger.

Now lets see what happens when it repeats itself in the deep south.

Louis C.K.? is that you?

Murica Yes. I'm so happy for you.

You can make this shit up because that's what info wars does all the time ayyy

Sounds about like what happened in Halifax up here a few months ago

Fugee kids assault leaf kids at school violently and often, initial reports confirm as such, then suddenly the local news page that initially reported on it basically removed any and all references to the fugees.

Good to know Soros or whoever the hell else is working their dirty kikery in both our countries.

It's 0807 mate
Most of the user base is either at their job or being a degenerate sleeping the day away

gas ALL muslims. spare no one. gas the men, gas the women, gas the children, gas the babies and gas the elders. there is no other way.

You have only yourself to blame america

youtube.com/watch?v=PY1WX2uS34I

I'm working night shift this week, so I'm both.

Yes but we can learn where other countries have made mistakes

R-right?

Yes, Vote Trump and don't accept fugees.
Not much you can do as a citizen tbqh.
But the most important thing you can do is to vote Trump atm.

>3 boys aged 8, 10, and 13
>no mention of the girl's age
why?

You have guns for now so thats a plus. I dont think the American public would turn against one of you burgers wasting a rapefugee that was having a go at their daughter.

>not surprising

Unlike you eurocucks, we Americans take this type of shit seriously

rapefugees welcome

It's by Paul watson, he's pretty based and ethical desu senpai.

95% of Americans would be in full support of that. Despite what the internet makes it seem, all our bleeding hearts are grouped in the cities, but I'm sure you know that.

Problem is that the court would turn against you if it was not self defence.
Sucks because the public would support you but the legal system is stacked again you.

stacked against you*

If you were capable of learning, you wouldn't have elected a Muslim nigger twice. Your country wouldn't have 45 million niggers and 60 million spics plus another 30 million illegals.

Of course you can't learn. You're by far the most cucked country on the planet but you're too delusional to recognise it.

>this shit could never happen in the US, we'd take our guns and go vigilante on their ass

This.....info wars= jewish autism

heh this so much

So do they have nests like they do in Europe?

Or are they all spread out?

>Based and ethical
>Works for infowars

Paul Joseph Watson acts based, but info wars is jewry.

Implying our elections haven't been rigged for 20 yrs.....

I'm so fucking done with this country. If Shillary gets elected then fuck that'll be the last nail in the coffin.

t. infowars

I thought Americans wouldn't stand for this and there would be mobs and whatnot?

Just happened, give it time.

it happened today and in Idaho, give it a week

or are you seriously suggesting that Americans couldn't shoot someone?

Could go for the hail mary Defense of Others depending on the state. The conditions would need to be pretty fucked to work though. Ideally, the rapefugee needs to have a history of attacking more than 1 grill, as well as evidence of cops not doing their jobs and locking him up before he preyed on a new victim. Best case scenario there is a hung jury since it does set kind of a bad precedent overall.

Have you not seen his yt channel? He isn't Alex Jones senpai

For the record I hope there are

Hey americans, weren't you talking shit about Europe for not doing anything? Why aren't you out hunting this guy down? Are you a bunch of hypocritical pansy-asses?

>cover-up

why am i not surprised

The only source so far is info wars the average American doesn't get on Sup Forums and probably has no clue this even happened....

We will.

>one rape
vs
>thousands of rapes, entire country turned into a literal rapist's paradise

Well, except were all heavily, heavily armed over here. And we generally don't take well to child rape.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html

>Be american
>Get enriched

no I'm suggesting that the majority of white americans are as cucked as the rest of western europe

sorry but islamic view on women is extremely red pilled so i don't care

1-just happened
2-regardless of the crime, hunting down 3 children under 10yrs old takes some convincing
Give it time, they will be arrested soon.

There's nothing wrong with Info Wars as a source, but if you send it to a liberal they'll refuse to read it and think they've won the argument.

Race war when?

Seriously, I want these sandniggers out of this country.

Is even one rape acceptable? You're just hypocrites. You talk shit about us Europeans not doing anything, but now this shit is on your doorstep and you just sit on your fat ass and chug down big macs.

Hypocrites are the worst people on this planet.

Having based views doesn't mean you don't work for the jewry dumb fuck. He got hired by infowars because his channel was controversial and leaned away from conformist views but still had a decent following. Notice how his videos have changed from his originals I'm not saying his views arent based user. It is infowars though and they hired him for a reason.

Tick....... tock....... tick....... tock......

Tick............. tock..............

Funny thing about that case; there was a small online news site that did some digging afterwards and managed to interview the parent responsible for the report. Apparently some of the claims were exaggerated (a girl was choked with a necklace, not a chain), but in general the refugee children were abusing the local children.

I hate people who day Jones is a counterintelligence shill

He proves time and time again to be willing to report the stories no one else in the mainstream is willing to report (besides a few like britebart)

So what if he's a little bit of a nut, aren't we all

This is being covered up. They don't want Americans to be riled up for when they come to take the guns in a few months. You probably think i'm messing around too, you wait.

They have been trying to enrich us since the 40's this isn't anything new here its a big deal because they say her attackers are muslim..... if they were black, we would have never heard about it.

The thing about cases like this is that you don't see them happen, You don't catch them red-handed.
In Sweden we are allowed to intervene with deadly force if we have to in order to save another person from being assaulted.
But these rapefugees always attack when it's only them and the victim nearby.
This makes us unable to kill them as the crime has already been commited and we didn't see it happen.
If something like this happend in my town i would personally go and shoot the damn rapefugees who did it.

>LOOK AT ME I AM NOT THE SINGLE COUNTRY BEING KEKED
Kill yourself.

cool clock Ahmeds

COMMON SENSE KNIFE REGULATIONS

>Two of the shittiest countries on Earth jerk each other off
So erotic, guys ;) ohhh, boy

The problem is that rapes don't occur when you are nearby you only read about them in the news.
Otherwise you can straight up shoot the damn rapefugee as you use the victims right to self defence in order to defend her.

Always follow the money user.....

Who funds infowars?

Find that out and than we will talk about infowars legitimacy.

Are there any legitimate news organizations reporting this? It's mostly just conspiracy sites.